Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uk-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Bhagwan another fanfic Di truly amazing ur character sketch look so promising so wish u all the luck

Di i love ur speculation about kasturi's character

tittle is also very good but i thought dastak is like to be DusTuk not dastak ๐Ÿ˜ณ

take care Robina Di
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww robina dii
uve started a new FF ok am i dreamin?????
another FF of yours. wowwww am i luky or wat im going hopefully be able to read it.
BTW u knw wat pleaseeeeeeee dnt stp with whispers thats such a gr8 FF i jus totally luv dt.
Ure 2 gud ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Ok robbie a business man thats kul n divya hmm a spoilt brat, must be having a bro like robbie
Ok Kaushalya and JP divorced wowww n kasturi lives in canada thats kul
aww kasturi's going back afta 8 years wowwwwwwwwwww ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† kasuhalya dnt wory kasturis 21 not 6 years old lolz
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ok the guys robbie right totaly nn d gal who gave him d finger with the beautiful hair is kasturi obviously ๐Ÿ˜† i thnk
Ok Robina dii congratz on this FF n u got a fan of this FF 2
Its kul n i lyk d beginin of it
so keep up the gr8 work
๐Ÿ‘
update nxt part soon
Luv u loadz
Hummy
xxxxxx
*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

WOW dii youv started another FF and its so cool๐Ÿ‘

But dii dont stop Whispers in Wind๐Ÿ˜ญ that FF is just great๐Ÿ‘dont stop WIW(Whispers in Wind) EVER๐Ÿ˜ญ
Divya spoil brat haha just like Robbie in serial well he used to lolz

I think Robbie is a decent ๐Ÿ˜†punctual๐Ÿ˜† that kinda guy๐Ÿ˜† afterall hes a buisbess man๐Ÿ˜† and all buisness men are like that๐Ÿ˜† lolz

Kausi and JP divorced lolz๐Ÿ˜†

Why Kasturi lives in Canada๐Ÿ˜ญ why not in Britain ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

awwwww๐Ÿ˜ณ after 8 years KA is going back to her dad and her sister awww๐Ÿ˜ณ

That Guy is Robbie i think๐Ÿ˜• but 1 ques does he live in Canada as well๐Ÿ˜• or in India๐Ÿ˜•

Ok now let me remind you again๐Ÿ˜† do not stop WWI๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† its the best FF in the world๐Ÿ˜ƒ lolz๐Ÿ˜†

Continue soon your both FF's๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Diiiii another FF from you ๐Ÿ‘

I was so surprised to see your name besides this post....for a second i thought 'noooooooo Diii is going to end Whispers ' ๐Ÿ˜† but im glad you will carry Whispers on for longer......you know so many of us are so attached to the story and the charactors (especially Robbie from Whispers ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Im looking forward to reading a different style of FF from you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Already like the setting of this one it sounds interesting ๐Ÿ˜‰ Kas showing the middle finger to.............Robbie i guess ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

Great start ๐Ÿ‘
Carry on soon Diii! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Kay
nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: mike00rules

Hey Robina ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. I never told you this but I absolutely love your FF- Whispers in the Wind. I just never get time to comment ๐Ÿ˜ญ .. I'm sooooooo sorry!

hey Mike thats cool a silent reader, no worries, and i'm deeply touched that you love Whispers.. for that was my first attempt of a story that i soo wanted to share..and no need for apologies... totally understand...

This new FF sounds interesting. It's good to hear that this is going to be a simple & simple love story--with no villains Part 1 was a good introduction๐Ÿ‘. I just laughed & was a bit shocked when I read the part where Kasturi shows the Indian guy her middle finger.. naughty girl๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†.

haa yeah i'll try to make this as different from whispers as possible... something alot lighter and just funky...or so i hope!!!๐Ÿ˜† lol yeah the finger..kasturi is wicked in dastak..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Well I wish you all the best for this FF ๐Ÿค—! I'm really looking forward to part 2 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

aww thanks for the wishes Mike, and i look fowards to more of your comments..๐Ÿ˜ณ robina๐Ÿ˜ƒ

nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

hey robina. bravo again ๐Ÿ‘ .very well written.i think this one will again glue me to my pc. i want u to continue for sure.

thank you.. and hope to make this fanfic interesting enough to keep you attached...๐Ÿ˜ณi'll try my best...and thanks!!

i absolutely luved it. i guess in this one kas is as spoiled as my cutie robbie.now that sets up a brilliant stage for some fun

i want dastak to be fun and light, something very different from whispers... glad you liked the first part. thanks for all the support means a lot.. luv robina๐Ÿ˜ƒ

.I ll b waiting for the next part darling. ๐Ÿ˜ณ .Keep on rocking ๐Ÿ‘

hopefully in a couple of days.

nrasheed thumbnail

Its supber... ๐Ÿ‘

Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜›

hiya Kashish havent seen you on the kasturi forum before, welcome and thanks for the kind words... and will try to update..soon..robina

Kashish

Wow Robzi..your creative juices seem to be flowing full time..great going! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

hey paddy, this one wont be as long as whispers.. just some ideas in my head that i thought might make for a good story.. lets see how far i go..and your right the juices are flowing as of right now..mind you i find writing very theraputic after running around with the kids.๐Ÿ˜†

Ok this would be simple love story..then am all for it ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† ...and then u remember the rule for writing the ff right!

๐Ÿ˜†yup remember the rule and will keep it in mind๐Ÿ˜ณgood one by the way paddy, should be an IF fanfic writer rule๐Ÿ˜‰

Kastu looks a real brat..cant wait to see Robbie ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah kasturi is the brat in this fanfic.. and poor robb and he is about to get wayy more then he bargained for๐Ÿ˜†

Edited to add:

Loved the title..so romantic!๐Ÿ˜ณ

hey thanks paddy... luv robzs

nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: lwfw

robina you already have a FF and i did not know ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ok i will try to catch up with your FF over the weekend
and will follow this new one though ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hiya Shara, so cute yaar, no worries, i totally can understand how busy you are... its just great to see you back on the forum a little more regularly i luv reading your posts..๐Ÿ˜ƒand defintely drop by and say hi...miss the old days...lets hope that roka gets back together soon so we all can have a blast again..till then i'm just trying to keep my sanity by writing๐Ÿ˜† take care luv robina๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: robbi

good start robina...i liked it... eventhough i dont write my  comments regularly...i am ur regular reader of 'whispers'.i enjoy reading whispers....hope i do enjoy by reading dastak dil se too..

hiya shumi, actually i've been thinking about a comment you made on whispers about how my usages of the lang was kinda difficult on that fanfic, and that really touched me, so i wanted to try an different writing style i really hope you like this one.. thanks alot for your honest words and i'm so happy you still are reading whispers. and i hope you like Dastak.. do tell me what you think of my writing style.. i'd luv to hear what you think. thanks luv robina

type=text/javascript>

WoW! Another FF! That's awesome.

Love the start and the title. Good Luck! ๐Ÿ‘

hey yams thanks for the wishes.. and glad you liked the title... take care. robina

-Yams

Originally posted by: *diya_lamba*

Hey Bhagwan another fanfic Di truly amazing ur character sketch look so promising so wish u all the luck

hey thanks alot and i dont think this one will be as long as whispers but something that i wanted to try a little something different..glad you liked the character sketch.

Di i love ur speculation about kasturi's character

tittle is also very good but i thought dastak is like to be DusTuk not dastak ๐Ÿ˜ณ

actually i used dastak from  Sushmita sen's first movie.. i think it was called Dastak... but i'll defintely check up your spelling and change it if i'm wrong.. thanks for telling me kiddo..luv diii and hey you too have a great summer...

take care Robina Di

src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads. js" type=text/javascript>
pragalbha thumbnail
Oh wow Robina.........Another FF!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The start sounds very promising and interesting!!!! And I love the title too!!
Do update as soon as possible, I would love to read this!!
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part..different than storyline..
I like title..i never read your whispers Ff but heards about you are good writer..first part i really enjoy..
waiting for next part..