Part 1: Page 1

Part 2: Page 4

Part 3: Page 6

Part4: Page 11

Part 5: Page 13

Part 6: Page 17

Part 7: Page 20

Part 8: Page 22
Hello i've been thinking about starting a new fanfic. I really havent decided what to do with whispers..but here's a small part of what I had in mind for my new story...love to hear what you all think if its even worth starting another fanfic....

The character sketch:

Robbie Saberwal: Buisness tycoon...25 yrs of age. has taken over for his father buisness.

Devika Saberwal same as the serial.. but not her natureπŸ˜†

Alaana Saberwal robbie's married sister to her leeching off husband Puchki.

Divya saberwal spoiled little brat.. gets her own way.. and rules robbie's heart..for nowπŸ˜‰

Kasturi Chawala daughter of JP chawala age 21

JP Chawala divorced from Kaushalya, rich buisnessman and arch rival of Robbie Saberwal.

Tannu : Kasturi's younger sister. studies in the same college as Divya...(not friends at all)

Kaushalya Chawala, divorced and lives in Canada with Kasturi. for the past 8 yrs.

Shivani Kapoor kasturi's childhood friend.

Part 1.

Kasturi was finally packing up and leaving the Canadian Rockies once home for the past 8 yrs..She was finally going to visit her dad. After the divorce her parents had decided that kasturi would live with her mother, and Tanu would live with her dad. But now finally kasturi was going to visit her baby sis again.. and god how i missed her. Kas and Tannu always stayed connected be it via emails, phone calls,  heck they were always on the phone together but nothing beat the time they spent together.

Kaushalya entered kasturi's room done up with white flowing curtains and lilliac colored walls..saying; jaaldi karo kasturi flight ke liya dheer hora hi ha. and aaj kaal ke checking at the airport uff its a nightmare..😑

kasturi packing up her gucci luggage says: okay mom, sorry.. all ready.. and as there walking out she said: mom aap bhi chaalti toi kitnah aacha lag tha tannu koi.

Kaush: sorry sweetie i'm back logged at the hospital I'll be busy in surgery for at least solid 2 months, but i promise beta as soon as i get some time i'll fly over soon.. okay aub chaloo dheer nah hojaye..

Kaushalya put kasturi's bags into the Range Rover and drove her kas to the airport..

Once arrived at the airport kaushalya goes over the drill: kasturi remember never let your passport out of your site the rest isnt important okay..aur mera baachaaa i'll miss you soo much meri jaan.and she hugged her daughter tight not wanting to let her go.

kasturi getting a bit embarressed with her mom's affection says okay mom you can let go now, i'll call you and i know dont talk to strangers. God mom i'm 21 not 6 yrs old..

they both laughed and kissed goodbye..

As kasturi headed towards security she bumped into some East Indian guy who didnt even bother to turn around and ask if she was okay. Kasturi pushed past him again and turned and gave him the finger.. and took off before he could say anything.

The Guy never really saw her face very clearly, because her hair had flown into her face as she turned to give him the finger.. but he was shocked that he didnt even care about the rude gesture she made but rather intrigued the fact that he didnt get to see the face hidden by her silky beautful long hair. He thought to himself that its defintely time to get home and start dating again.

okay thats it for now.. i cant say if i'll update this fanfic often....

take care

robina

Edited by nrasheed - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi0295 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Diiii! I'm first to comment for this FF as well as whispers! I'm so your good luck charm' huh? LOL jokes

Dii,. please dii! PLEASE don't give up on Whispers! It's the BEST FF I've evr read in my ENTIRE life! Dii, pleasee pleasee PLEASEE! Or I'll be heart broken, for I am mentally attached to that story!

And ooh lala! Dii, this new FF sounds REALLY interesting! Quite different from Whispers πŸ˜‰ Kaush-JP DIVORCED? Wowiee! And Kassy's Canadian.. like us! LOL I can totally relate to that!

And Kasturi gave the guy the FINGER? My goshh.. why do I have a feeling this guy will be Robbiee? πŸ˜›

Oh and dii, please don't bring in that Anita loser here too. I'll literally rip out my hair if I have to deal with her again! Haha!

Oh and one more thing.. Divya- is she going to be played by Divyanka Triphathi (Vidya of BMTD) or someone else?

*YAY I'M FIRST! lol*

Can't wait for the next update.. and NEVER end whispers! Because it was whispers that connected us into this sisterly bond!

--Your Sunshine

Edited by mimi0295 - 15 years ago
nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi0295

Diiii! I'm first to comment for this FF as well as whispers! I'm so your good luck charm' huh? LOL jokes

hey from sunshine to super charm...😳 and yeah lol i'm soo lucky that you responded first...

Dii,. please dii! PLEASE don't give up on Whispers! It's the BEST FF I've evr read in my ENTIRE life! Dii, pleasee pleasee PLEASEE! Or I'll be heart broken, for I am mentally attached to that story!

ohh nope this fanfic wont make me end whispers yet.. still have some story left in that to tell. but this fanfic will be short the story i have to tell wont be dragged out and there isnt any negative characters rest assured...and i luv how attached you are to whispers means alot!!😳

And ooh lala! Dii, this new FF sounds REALLY interesting! Quite different from Whispers πŸ˜‰ Kaush-JP DIVORCED? Wowiee! And Kassy's Canadian.. like us! LOL I can totally relate to that!

yup their divorced.. and its very different from whispers... for once i'm trying to change my writing technique i want to be more straight and to the point no more going on and on to get to point a to b.πŸ˜† 

And Kasturi gave the guy the FINGER? My goshh.. why do I have a feeling this guy will be Robbiee? πŸ˜›

aww see now this isnt good, your in my head... πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰maybe i shouldnt write this cause i bet your gonna guess all my surprises...

Oh and dii, please don't bring in that Anita loser here too. I'll literally rip out my hair if I have to deal with her again! Haha!

noo dont ripe out your beautiful hair, promise no villians in this one.. its a simple sweet love story...thats it..

Oh and one more thing.. Divya- is she going to be played by Divyanka Triphathi (Vidya of BMTD) or someone else?

who is that, sorry i dont know what BMTD stands for? thanks for all the support sunshine.. your wonderful..

luv diii😳

*YAY I'M FIRST! lol*

Can't wait for the next update.. and NEVER end whispers! Because it was whispers that connected us into this sisterly bond!

--Your Sunshine

simpleL0VE38 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Robina πŸ˜ƒ.. I never told you this but I absolutely love your FF- Whispers in the Wind. I just never get time to comment 😭 .. I'm sooooooo sorry!

This new FF sounds interesting. It's good to hear that this is going to be a simple & simple love story--with no villains Part 1 was a good introductionπŸ‘. I just laughed & was a bit shocked when I read the part where Kasturi shows the Indian guy her middle finger.. naughty girl😲 πŸ˜†.

Well I wish you all the best for this FF πŸ€—! I'm really looking forward to part 2 πŸ˜ƒ   
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey robina. bravo again πŸ‘ .very well written.i think this one will again glue me to my pc. i want u to continue for sure. i absolutely luved it. i guess in this one kas is as spoiled as my cutie robbie.now that sets up a brilliant stage for some fun.I ll b waiting for the next part darling. 😳 .Keep on rocking πŸ‘
Sharman-Siya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its supber... πŸ‘

Continue soon πŸ˜›

Kashish
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wow Robzi..your creative juices seem to be flowing full time..great going! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ok this would be simple love story..then am all for it 😳 πŸ˜† ...and then u remember the rule for writing the ff right!

Kastu looks a real brat..cant wait to see Robbie 😳

Edited to add:

Loved the title..so romantic!😳

Edited by RK_fan111 - 15 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
😲 robina you already have a FF and i did not know 😭 😭 ok i will try to catch up with your FF over the weekend
and will follow this new one though 😳

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good start robina...i liked it... eventhough i dont write my  comments regularly...i am ur regular reader of 'whispers'.i enjoy reading whispers....hope i do enjoy by reading dastak dil se too..
HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WoW! Another FF! That's awesome.

Love the start and the title. Good Luck! πŸ‘

-Yams