Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😳   πŸ˜‘ 😑 Pratham has to be wid guari. BYdeway it is gr8 keep going.
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
he cannot leave gauri
he has to be with her all the times😑
πŸ‘
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
PART-8...Pratham & friends go 2 Deepika's office. Pratham asks the receptionist:can i meet miss.Deepika? R:Deepika left the office. P:what? R:she just resigned the job. P:what?but why? R:she is like that.she does'nt like always stuck up into the same place.she gets bored of everything fast.she needs change. P:can i get her home address? R:she is staying in a house as a paying guest.i'll giv that address. she gives that. P:thanku so much. pratham goes there. 1 lady cumes out. P:can i speak 2 miss.Deepika plz? she:she left this house. P:what? where is she staying now? she:sorry,that i don't no.her parents r in Delhi.she might've gone there. pratham was completely shattered. P:how can i find my luv? hiten-yash console him. pratham was sad when he was sitting inside his room. he thinks:my last hope of finding deepika also went. gauri cumes inside the room.he becomes irritated.he thinks:Gauri is the starting of all the problems.she destroyed mypeace of mind & she is very happy. G:shall i take milk 4 u? pratham shouts at her:i'm not a baby 4 u 2 feed. gauri becomes sad. she goes out & cries. when pratham goes out of the room,he sees it.he feels guilty. he thinks:i shud've talkes like this.gauri is a nice girl.what did she do?she married me without knowing anything.i've 2 tell her sorry. he goes near.gauri wipes her tears. P:i'm sorry. G:i've told u not 2 tell sorry anymore 2 me. she goes 2 bed.pratham smiles:silly girl.    Deepika shifts 2 a flat. she was looking cool in red short top & tight jeans. the watchman:madam,u wear this kind of dresses? Deepika did'nt understand. he:anyways,u look really diff. Deepika gives her luggages 2 a guy 2 keep it near her flat.he sees gauri & keeps it inside her flat. G:whats this?why did u kep it here? he:madam,u only told me 2 carry here. G:nonsense,i did'nt tell so.take it out. when he begins 2 take it out,deepika cumes.deepika & gauri were surprised 2 see each other.
Piku_S thumbnail
πŸ‘
are they lost twins πŸ˜†
very intersting twist πŸ˜ƒ
please contiue soon πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
PARt-9....Gauri is stunned 2 see Deepika. Deepika was cool & funny.she laughs:what is this?looks like a miracle.they talk each other. Gauri calls up her parents as well as her inlaws. she tells her dad:papa,plz cum fast.a girl who looks like me is here. dad:what?r u joking? G:no papa,really. they all cum.they were surprised 2 see deepika. Yash asks gauri personally:in the youth's spirit,did u do sumthing naughty?is deepika the result of that? dad:just stop it guy.its told that there r 7 ppl who look alike.maybe deepika & gauri like that. hiten:anyways we've 2 call up pratham & tell. pratham's dad:gauri,u call pratham. gauri was hesitant as she knows that pratham does'nt like her calling him when he on the work. but since her fatherinlaw told she cud'nt refuse it.she rings him up.pratham cuts the ph knowing that its gauri's call. gauri becomes sad. G:his mobile is off. hiten-yash hav a doubt & they call him. Y:plz cum soon 2 ur house.there is a surprise waiting 4 u. P:what surprise?r u joking?   Y:no yaar.cum fast. later pratham cumes.he was shocked 2 see deepika there. G:pratham,see ..she resembles me no.what a gr8 surprise,right?her name is deepika. deepika:hello pratham. pratham smiles:hello. he was very happy that 1st time his luv is talking 2 him. D:i liked u flat very much.u've given it my fav colour.my fav god's statue & a wife like me. she laughs.pratham gets attracted 2wards her sweet smile.
-De.De- thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ 😳 πŸ‘ Gr8 part ....keep writing.
jasminerahul thumbnail
PArt-10..Gauri & Deepika become gud friends.pratham gets tensed. he tells his friends:when deepika is near me,i'm tensed.she is near our flat.very close 2 my wife. hiten:when deepika was not there near u,u wanted 2 see her very badly & wanted 2 reveal ur luv.now what happened? P:i'm not able 2 tell her that i luv her. Y:pratham,u r crazy. Gauri was watching a serial & was cutting vegetables. deepika cumes:u r watching serial? G:yes,a housewife like me can only do this 2 relax. D:i don't watch serials.i prefer discovery channel..star world..G:pratham also prefers that.when he cumes back home,he always watches that. D:why don't u tell him that u won't 2 see ur fav serials also? G:pratham is watching tv in the evening 2 relax after his heavy working time.then how can i oppose him 4 always watching his fav channel in the evening? tho feminists claim,i feel that sumtimes ladies hav 2 depend on men.thats a sweet feeling too 2 depend on our luving father,brother & hubby. D:i spent most of my life in school-college hostels.so i did've 2 depend 2 no that feeling.maybe u r right. Deepika on the way back from the office sees pratham on the bike. she cumes near him:hi! P:hi! D:can u plz giv me a lift?   pratham-deepika go 2gether on the bike with lots of fun.actually it was pratham's dream. P:its my pleasure.but i'm sorry.bcoz i'm not going straight 2 outr flat.i've 2 go 2 another place. D:its ok. deepika catches an auto. her auto reaches the flat.he was shocked 2 see pratham cuming there on his bike.    she tells her friend:usually men approach me asking whther i want a lift.this time i went 2 him &asked 4 the lift.but he refused by telling a stupid lie.actually tho i look like his wife,i'm nobody 2 him 2 giv lift. he is so decent.   Gauri was cleaning pratham's bike.when he cumes she stops it.he starts moving with the bike.but when he sees gauri's face on the mirror,he stops. gauri runs 2 him with tension:i 4got 2 clean the mirror. she cleans it fast. P:thanks. he goes.gauri smiles. Deepika was watching it thru her window.   Gauri was comping her hair.deepika cumes there. D:u r so lonely when ur hubby goes. G:but i wait 4 him till evening & its a feeling. deepika smiles:i havent thot about my marriage.bcoz i always gave imp 2 my career.but after seeing ur life,i also feel like marrying.i want 2 be a gud wife like u. G:tell ur dad 2 find a guy 4 u. deepika smiles:but if i want 2 be a wife like u,i shud get a man like ur hubby. Gauri's face becomes dull.
Piku_S thumbnail
i hope gauri gets to be a little modern like the gauri in kutumb with the glimpse of nandini(spelling) from ksbbt
contiue with ur twist πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ‘
-De.De- thumbnail
I'm reading...Don't worry..And It's gr8 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Keep writing.
sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tht was really gud...pls continue.