mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Akshaye Khanna's shades of green |  2008-06-23

The jealous star claims TZP was originally his film!

Aamir Khan's 'Taare Zameen Par' has already had enough controversies regarding its director. Amol Gupte had earlier claimed that it was his movie which Aamir took credit for.

If this wasn't enough, now Akshaye Khanna claims that the movie was supposed to be offered to him but Aamir liked the script so much that he didn't let go of the opportunity.

Akshaye revealed in front of me, "I was shooting in Mehboob Studios two years back when I came to know that Aamir was shooting in the same premises. I then decided to go and meet him as we never have the time to meet each other. That time Aamir mentioned that his friend Amol Gupte had a wonderful script and was dying to meet me. But I won't let him meet you. I was left stunned. Aamir then revealed to me that he liked the script so much that he decided to work on the film. He added that the script was fantastic and he was keen on working it."

Looks like Aamir is making it a habit of getting into everyone's bad books. As if angering Big B and SRK wasn't enough for him!

By the way, Aamir and Akshaye have had a good rapport with each other for quite some time now. They have worked together in the blockbuster 'Dil Chahta Hai' as well. But God alone knows what the status of their 'friendship' will be like after this newest revelation!

Although Akshaye was pretty diplomatic about the whole situation, his jealousy was more than obvious. During his interaction with me he admitted to this fact.

He said, "When I watched the film I was proud of Aamir. He's really made a good film. But I have no regrets that I was not asked to do the film but yes I felt a bit jealous".

With crappy movies like 'Mere Baap Pehle Aap' to his credit, Akshaye hardly has any other choice!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I don't think there is a feud. Akshaye has never had the best luck when it comes to films he chooses. He admitted how he felt. Life isn't always fair though.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
theyre just 'cooking' a feud...which isnt working and by the way this is old news
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i'm sure akshaye would have done a great job like aamir did. both of these guys are really talented actors! it would have been nice to see akshaye in TZP but since it didn't materialise, there's no point in discussing this.

akshaye was good in 'Race'. hopefully he'll get better roles in the future!😳😳

I liked Mere Baap Pehle Aap. 😳 πŸ˜†
Dewanee thumbnail
Is the media or bollywood actors acting like they are in junior high school πŸ˜†
I think both have lost it. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i would've loved to see akshaye in this film. i think he is one of the best actors we have around. unfortunately he is greatly underrated.
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Insanity

I think both have lost it. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

no onl aamir

Fact its someone else talking on aksayes behalf makes it abit unbelivable akshaye is good and great in race! am sure will get more roles like that..