Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

hi all. m new here. i havent got anything against the serial coz i dont follow it. but just caught a part of yday's epi. i just wonder that where do u find women dressed in  heavy saris and with so much makeup? at least no one is so made up when at home. personally i wont dress up like this  even for a mrg or a party. even the ladies in k-serials are less loaded compared to these babhis. really miss the dressing of aamna as kashish. u never felt it was garish. didnt expect this from this production house. they have given a realistic serial like 'ek mahal ho sapno ka' earlier. even 'thodi khushi thode gam' was better.

moreover not a single good soul among all the bhabhis who can support bhakti?

Edited by niyati13 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaya thumbnail
I agree. The other thing that really gets me and I think someone mentioned it earlier in some other post too - is every one blind?? Like, in yesterdays epi, all the bhabis were sporting such staggeringly malicious looks, how come none of the men or the mother notice it? If they want to show those looks, then at least show someone wondering about it. Or, do the makes want us to believe that the whole household is too stupid to read faces and looks?? Na, too unrealistic!
sara-khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree so much i think that too yaar
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup...i even manged to catch up a lil bit of the show and found it so unreal...specially the dressing of all the daughter-in-laws..just can't believe dat Ek Mahal Ho Sapno Ka aka Sapna na Vavetar was a product of this production house.....
tsaian thumbnail
well dear but the shoking is that the show is doing too good
rangamani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes the dressing of all bahus except Bhakti is too artificial. And I do not believe in the house hold all Bahu are scheming without any feeings for Bhakti. Edited by rangamani - 15 years ago
Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i sorta agree with wht u guyz are sayin but as from my personal experience.... living a joint family a person doesn't wear sweats all day... plus in a wealthy family (not mine but ppl i knw) are suppose to dress a certain way... i knw that the bhabis are over dressed but in certain families you have to dress up a bit even at home. It is just the culture of certain families especially if they are a joint family plus wealthy....

In my opinion Baa bahu is a more realistic look on how ppl dress...
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadie101

i sorta agree with wht u guyz are sayin but as from my personal experience.... living a joint family a person doesn't wear sweats all day... plus in a wealthy family (not mine but ppl i knw) are suppose to dress a certain way... i knw that the bhabis are over dressed but in certain families you have to dress up a bit even at home. It is just the culture of certain families especially if they are a joint family plus wealthy....

Yes i agree there r certain ways but on a realistic note..show's setup is in Ahmedabad n i belong to this city n in the story they have shown Nanavati family which is a big name of the city n even story is lil based to this family..keeping dat in mind if i see dressing of the bahus n dressing of the Nanavatis is a huge difference...I mean in which city a wealthy family will dress up like this,it supposed to be in the village b4 in those thakur houses..but now even in villages even this kind of dressing isn't there....

PS: Baa Bahu Baby is the most realistic show on TV

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadie101

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

[QUOTE=Sadie101]i sorta agree with wht u guyz are sayin but as from my personal experience.... living a joint family a person doesn't wear sweats all day... plus in a wealthy family (not mine but ppl i knw) are suppose to dress a certain way... i knw that the bhabis are over dressed but in certain families you have to dress up a bit even at home. It is just the culture of certain families especially if they are a joint family plus wealthy....

In my opinion Baa bahu is a more realistic look on how ppl dress... [/QUOTE

i m born and brought up in a'bad and m a gujarati. i've seen gujarati joint families. rich, middle class or poor, no one dresses like this at home. agreed they can't be in sweats, shorts or minis but light jewellery,simple saris or salwars r fine enough. and i have yet to come across such scheming ladies😊😊