Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: niyati13

Yup...i too have born n brought up in A'bad n currently living here only and this kindof dressing absolute no in any family in the city.....wherein India specially in big cities like A'bad one can find ladies dressed so heavily...

x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I personaly do not watch this serial but it comes while advertisements so im forced to watch it then.I think that the story is old, you know saans n Bhabhi's trying to ruin the 'new bahu's' life, and the weird looks that they give(i dont know how can they squinch their nose n eyes n cheeks at the same time!!)And the make-up is like WOAH!And why do they have to wear such heavy saree's and jewellery when at home? Edited by n0sh - 15 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
that's 100% correct. who wears such heavy saarees, garish make up , weird hair styles 24X7?? in punjab , newly wedded bahus are expected to be like this at home for some period of time..but then, they r not expected to work in the kitchen na..these ladies, totally decked up (ready for a marriage party) r working in the kitchen with the same clothes, sleeping in them, doing household work like jhadoo etc. and also washing clothes 😡 how can they work in the kitches with these clothes? and in which family do they wash clothes at 12.00 or 1.00 AM? 😕 even the actors r not good..their weird expressions uff!

the makers could have done a better job if the family was more believable..i mean 1) they should have a reason for being against bhakti. they r nyways ruling r house , the 5 of them..then why this fear tht the 6th one will be a rebel? 2) it's such a huge family and other members have no idea of what is happening at home. not even the mother whoz at home all the time. at least they can see their faces n guess.

i guess the on ly reason for the success of this show is mohan and bhakti.
queenidda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i fully agree with u guys .. the drama isn;t tht realistic,..loli belive they need to work a lil more on it ..lol

luv nidda

😃