Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
^Stole the words right out of my mouth! πŸ˜‰

I'm gonna miss this Alekh when he turns normal, I kind of want him not to get better, so he can stay this way. He's so sweet, I just luvv ALLUU! πŸ˜†
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I know what you mean Kru, i love Alekh just how he is - yes gonna be missing him when he is normal

Originally posted by: yipee

isliye she shud just leave them and later say dekha maine kaha tha tumne nahin suna πŸ˜† ...now i want sadi alekh romance...and let ranvir become a devdas...uske liye ragini hai na so sadi u dont worry

Yep, Ragini to the rescue πŸ˜† and she is the one for Ranvir πŸ˜‰
Eva JQ thumbnail
cant imagine how ranvir would behave if he became devdas....
Lennie thumbnail
Ranvir is such an upbeat person and lively, so yeah cant imagine him getting depressed or being down
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Ranvir is such an upbeat person and lively, so yeah cant imagine him getting depressed or being down

i hope raghini will help him to overcome his problems. he will learn that raghini is beautiful inside out. much much better than greedy sonia😳😳😳

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Yea, he's gonna be so sad when he finds out her truth. But I really am waiting to see Vasu's face. She really is the new terror of the town... I hate how she's rubbing it in so much to Sadhna 🀒
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

Yea, he's gonna be so sad when he finds out her truth. But I really am waiting to see Vasu's face. She really is the new terror of the town... I hate how she's rubbing it in so much to Sadhna 🀒

cant wait to see her face when she knows about Sonia . i feel for Sadi... but what can she say about her mom-in-law. sonia is not  Vasu's solution for her fake promise to Sadi. she needs to tell sadi she doesnt want raghini for Ranvir simply because she doesnt feel she is fit for her choti son.. Well I think serves her bloody right if Sonia takes  the whole Rajvansh family to cleaners. Vasu knows Sadi will not lie over something serious like this but she just doesnt want to believe it because she thinks Sonia comes from a rich familyπŸ˜•

i honestly believe Sonia is promoting one idea in marriage. she is into bygamist idea and will do anything for money and her two fiances πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope Ranvir will find out about Sonia secret soon.

something about Aalekh today... he misses his Dadaji. So he was close to his Dadaji and probably saw  something bad happened to him.

CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eva JQ

cant wait to see her face when she knows about Sonia . i feel for Sadi... but what can she say about her mom-in-law. sonia is not  Vasu's solution for her fake promise to Sadi. she needs to tell sadi she doesnt want raghini for Ranvir simply because she doesnt feel she is fit for her choti son.. Well I think serves her bloody right if Sonia takes  the whole Rajvansh family to cleaners. Vasu knows Sadi will not lie over something serious like this but she just doesnt want to believe it because she thinks Sonia comes from a rich familyπŸ˜•

i honestly believe Sonia is promoting one idea in marriage. she is into bygamist idea and will do anything for money and her two fiances πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope Ranvir will find out about Sonia secret soon.

something about Aalekh today... he misses his Dadaji. So he was close to his Dadaji and probably saw  something bad happened to him

Stole the words right out of my mouthπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I sort of hoped Vasu cud see for herself wat Sadi was trying to say when shes on the streets with nothing! She doesnt want Ragi as her bahu sooooo badly that shes blinding herself to any warning signs that Sonia cud be the wrong choice

Yupps I was thinking the same abt Alekh's dadaji. Maybe he was the guy in the pic he drew and sumthing happened to him on diwali night that maybe alekh had a hand in??! Alekh was tooo cute in that scene😳

Lennie thumbnail
Good predictions and thoughts guys 😊

I agree about Vasu and the Dadaji bit

When Mamaji said (him and Mamiji talking about Taj dance show/Ragini) that Ragini 'iss ghar ko roshan karegi' i instantly thought of Eva's prediction that Ragini will become a household name in her dancing

Yes like you Eva i want Ragini to help Ranvir, once Sonia is out of the way as he gonna be heart-broken

CarulinaTina thumbnail
That wud be a great way for Ragi to enter the Rajvansh house. She shud become so famous that Vasu wud be honored to have her as her bahu. Once Sonia is exposed, Ragi shud not be dumped upon the Rajvansh's... but they shud want her as their bahu after she wins the Taj Mahotsav