Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Totally and when Ranvir finally falls for her, i really think he should be the first one to fall for her, a guy liking her 😊

I dont think Vasu will be too happy about her winning Taj dance show, she will be thinking that Dolly should be there or even thinks that Ragini shouldnt have won at all 🀒
Vasu just doesnt want to think anything nice of Ragi
Lennie thumbnail
Aww at Alekh 😳 , calling himself Pati and trying to take care of Sadi as a good husband should and making paintings of her 😳

Ranvir saw the phone of Sonia's ringing and didnt it say Karan πŸ˜• then how could he not put the name to the face when he saw him at the restaurant as Ranvir and Karan introduced themselves πŸ˜•

I really hope that these doubt on Sonia build in Ranvir's mind

Malti is being too selfish 🀒
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay waht happened yesterday? 😭 I missed the epi! grr..
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Good predictions and thoughts guys 😊

I agree about Vasu and the Dadaji bit

Dadaji was close to Aalekh I think and Aalekh probably inherits his artist talents from him. 😳

When Mamaji said (him and Mamiji talking about Taj dance show/Ragini) that Ragini 'iss ghar ko roshan karegi' i instantly thought of Eva's prediction that Ragini will become a household name in her dancing

😳😳😳.. I hope my prediction will become true 😳. Parents always want the best for their children. They always make a pray that someday their children will become successful persons.I hope mamaji/mamiji words will become true. Raghini will make the Sharma family proud.She will become a talented and humble dancer😳

Yes like you Eva i want Ragini to help Ranvir, once Sonia is out of the way as he gonna be heart-broken

Sonia will stick to Rajvansh family like a leech😑. She will not leave them alone...

Lennie thumbnail
I got a feeling even after Sonia is exposed, we wont have seen the last of her πŸ˜•

Yes, i am sure Ragini will make her parents proud and win Taj dance show btw where is Dolly, still stuck in her room sulking πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by Lennie - 15 years ago
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I got a feeling even after Sonia is exposed, we wont have seen the last of her πŸ˜• .

i   cant stand Sonia... i dont hate the actress.. but i despise the character.... i think she will be around eventhough she is exposed. Maybe she will take a revenge against Sadi-Aalekh or she is connected to one of Rajvansh family member. I thought Sonia is Naveen's gfπŸ˜•  

Yes, i am sure Ragini will make her parents proud and win Taj dance show btw where is Dolly, still stuck in her room sulking πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† When Aalekh gets better, i think Dolly will be the next Rajvansh family member who will become pagal πŸ˜†.. not because of a traumatic experience or something but because she cant take pressure of Raghini become a famous dancer.. i think she will dance days n nights and keep chanting.. ' i am a greattttt dancer.... i can dance better than herrrr...i'll prove to the world that Dolly Rajvanshhh is a greaatttt dancerr'  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by Eva JQ - 15 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Slowly Alekh is getting better in terms of his mood and anger being controlled abit more and not being precise about time on when he shoudl eat or doing things 😊
Lennie thumbnail
26th June episode

Today's episode felt like i saw more of Malti and Vinu πŸ˜† Naniji is back πŸ˜†

I liked how Sadhna was straightforward in her talk with Karan, i like the determination in her and what i saw on her face 😊

Looks like Ragini made some excuse up for Mamaji and Mamiji to not go to the engagement coz they didnt want to go - i kinda wanted Ragini there to see the Sonvir drama and Sonia's exposing

mitra007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I thought todays episode was such a waste. Waht did we learn today that we didn't yesterday? Karan acted like he never talked to Sad the other day. She told him the exact same things in the mall and when she told him in teh coffee shop, he acted surprised like this is the first time im hearing this.

she said the same things to him and he reacted the same way even tho he saw sonia wrapping her arms around ranvir and wat not. most indian relatives in india do not grab on to e/o like that. i think most relatives thruout the world do not hold on to e/o like that. that pose is of lovers only.

karan is stupid. it was such a waste. this whole sonia track is so boring. i want the old bidaai back with more sad-alekh scenes and more alekh-sad's family scenes. more of alekh's history exposed. with this whole sonia thing they're just extending it as far as they can.
Lennie thumbnail
Your wishes will come true - wait till Monday all will be revealed (probably go on for a week) πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😊