Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamakshi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
16th Monday...Arasi.

hi guys..today's episode..there is no story...just rubber...javvu..
1.V's wife Sarojini sitting angrily on her bed..V.comes and asks why she is dull.she replies V has told about his foreign tour on birthday time ....always he will be with them..he didn't tell her about his tour...he asks who told this news..she replies you have told GJ and GJ has told selvi..she said you will be going Abroad on your birthday.usually you will celebrate your birthday with us...he replies...just like that i told him..oru pechukku sonnen..it is not real..i will be here only with the family for my birthday and convinces her..she goes with good mood..
2.V calls GJ and asks why he said about his tour to selvi..GJ replies what is there...V asks him if he keeps Bomb somewhere will you tell that also to selvi..GJ says no mama sir i will not tell..then V says whatever we talk it should within us ..you should not tell selvi..he says o.k.GJ comes home and asks selvi why she went and said about foreign tour to sarojini..she says..what is there..i told his wife about his prograamme..no mistake in this...
3.Udhay comes to meet Arasi ...
she is asking how are you?how is your wife..how is my granddaughter oh....sorry your daughter and gives a big lecture how he believed his mom killed her husband..
how every move of her goes to V..thru him only it goes..
now after knowing from court only he decided mom is not the killer he has come to see his mom...only daughters are good and believe their mom and do help at the critical stage not sons..!!!!.By God's grace she has a daughter kalai who believed her mom and was supportive to her...Udhay says with tears he never tells anything to V about her move..he came here to apologise for his mistake that he believed her as a killer and he asks for excuse from her...she says o.k. i have excused you..i am for my children...i like my children..i lived/living for my children..one day you will come to know about V..when i arrest him..he is a desa drohi you will understand..you have lots of property from my mom and his father..why he joined V..for money?...now you can go ..mannichuttEn..podaa....udhay goes..(thodarum)
kamakshi thumbnail
17.6.08 Arasi

1. GJ comes and meets V and asks for the bullet which he shot on NT the other day on his leg..it came from the same Gun which was shot KK...NT comes and V asks to return the bullet to GJ as agreed by him before..(i.e. GJ supported NT to get released from the case... in court..)NT says that is the only evidence he has ..he will not give it as said...we cannot believe GJ he says and goes away..
2. Sarojini gets an annonymous phone call from somebody saying her husband is a culprit..she believes too much of him..when he goes to jail she will also go along with him..she is stunned and asks who is that..he kept the phone..
GJ comes to office with the Gun and hides in almirah...Yavanarani enters and asks why GJ is tensedup..he says to go out first and bring the file ..she is just hiding and seeing him what he does in the almirah...
3.Selvarani comes to udhay's office and asks what athai said..he replies that athai scolded her also..she wants to go and meet athai with baby..udhay says mom found out the gun and she is nearing the culprit..the PA maha is hearing this conversation.
Arasi sitting in her office...police official brings a CD..and gives to Arasi saying we have traced out Singaperumal and this is the conversation CD..she puts CD in the CD player..(thodarum)
kamakshi thumbnail
Arasi..18.06.08 Wednesday.

hi guys, don't miss to see today's arasi..quite interesting...

1. Arasi plays CD..Singapermal is talking to 2, 3, officials about their transfer etc., last one Viswanathan talks and asks Singaperumal to come to his place..arasi says..Oh..the another power to this man is viswanathan!!
DR.vasanth is sitting..his lover Yavanarani comes there..!! she says her sister wants to meet him...Maha enters!!! so both are sisters..maha says udhay was telling to his wife that arasi already arrested the person who sold the Gun..they are worried.

2. Arasi calls the experts..he draws many faces in the computer..one by one he draws..the gun seller says ..no. no. no.
arasi gives a big slap on his cheek and says he is cheating..he says.no..she beats him..in the meantime she gets a phone call "i know who killed KK..pl. come to a place i say...i will tell who killed" arasi accepts to come..
Sarojini says to V that she got a annonymous call about him..he is desa drohi..he has contacts with many culprits in all countries etc., he laughs and tells why are you scared..these are arasi's plan..she is threatening..nothing else..arasi wants to arrest me and she is making you tension..don't bother..

3. Yavana and her sister maha are scolding Dr. vasanth why he made such a call to Arasi...he says he wants to divert arasi's attention..so he made that call that he knows who killed KK...yavana feels how we both are going to marry...we are going to jail only...Dr. is worried now for giving wrong information to arasi..(thodarum)
kamakshi thumbnail
19.06.08 Arasi

hi guys...nothing interesting...bore today..

1. GJ...Singaperumal..Vishy..NT are planning how to do harm to Arasi..she disturbs all very much...Vishy says about phone call to his wife and says it is definitly arasi plan to disturb him in family...to loose happiness in family....
2. Vishy changes the Sim card from Sarojini's cell phone and says since she got unnecessary call..he changed it..she should be happy without any disturbance he says..
Arasi and kalai are talking about udhay's visit to arasi's office..arasi says he didn't utter amma..he talked like a third person...asked for excuse..he didn't show his baby to her or he didn't want to come home...kalai consoles arasi..
3. Sarojini is sitting worried..selvi comes and asks why she is worried..sarojini says about the annonymous call to her..she also says why Sir changed my sim card...she starts little doubt on him...when a person is clear by his own conciousness..he need not worry about phone call...when he has not done any mistake why he says if i get phone call like this quite often i may change and think he is not a good person...sarojini asks what is selvi's statement about Sir...she is PA to him..she deals his schedules...she knows with whom he talks..has contacts..etc., selvi says no. amma..he is a very good person..but i don't accept him as my father...that is different..
you need not worry about him..he is good person...if she has doubt like this the happiness in family will go away..sarojini replies now itself i losr happiness in house...(thodarum)
kamakshi thumbnail
20.06.08 Friday..

1. Selvi is sitting..thinkig of sarojini's words...V is a desa drohi...phone call..sim card..if a man is clear by his own conciousness why he is afraid and removes sim card..etc.,GJ comes and asks selvi for moodout..she asks GJ... V is a good man or bad man..GJ says..he is very good man..24 ct..gold..no doubt...somebody is playing with his family to spoil their happiness...
Udhay and kannan are talking..kannan advises udhay to leave Vishy's office job and come home ...we all live together and athai will be very happy about this decision...she will be happy to be with her grand kids..
2.kalai and selvarani meet in a super market while purchasing household things...selvarani asks how is kalai..she replies she is fine.but this question selvarani should have come home and ask not in a shop..selvarani only advised udhay to join Vishy's office...amma only fought for herself and got released from the case not by udhay...selvarani replies ..may be..but udhay has talent..education...etc., so he got the opportunity to work with Vishy..Vishy is a good person.. selvi got job..GJ got one company as SIL...he is good..
3. the arguments continues with kalai and selvarani...selvarani says my husband is earning money..but kannan..your husband is not earning...sitting and eating in athai's money...you insulted athai and joined now ...we have not insulted atha..we went seperately for future...and goes away..kalai blinks....
GJ and Vishy are talking...GJ is asking mama sir.your wife started doubting you...are you a good man or bad man? this question was asked by sarojini athai to selvi and selvi is asking me..i am asking you.....Vishy replies..this doubt should not arise to anybody..anyway..you take care of selvi and i will take care of sarojini..(thodarum)
kamakshi thumbnail
23.06.08 Monday.

hi guys,
bore episode..

1. Selvi is talking with icewarya/sachin..GJ comes...then one marriage broker comes and asks for horoscope of icewarya..they sent him back saying she is studying...she is very young..when necessaity comes they will call him..

2. in school drawing competition icewarya wins 1st prize for drwaing krishna/radha...everybody comes and congratulates her...one chap comes lastly and congratulates her and says she should always think of him thatswhy he came last to wish her..
yavana and the doctor meet in one lonely place...they talk about their marriage..doc. says somebody follows them...when they go and see there is a dead snake in the bush....they returned .but there is a police man standing behind the bush..

3. Arasi is thinking who has given the phone call...one police man comes and says they could not trace the phone call...she writes V..NT..Singaperumal and GJ's names on a black board..kalai comes and asks why it is written... arasi explains she has suspision on these four only for taking her gun and killed....she also suspects who is the girl who bought the gun...kalai asks how she is going find out? arasi just looks at her and smiles..!
(thodarum)

kamakshi thumbnail

Don't miss to see today's episode...
quite interesting..

1. that new guy comes and disturbs icewarya in a park where she is studying..he talks.bla bla...

2. NT says to Vishy that he could not trace the call to sarojini..
Vishy says to sarojini not to attend any fake calls and get tensed unnecessarily..she replies already he changed the sim card who is going to call? immdtly she gets a phone call from a patient's husband..Vishy gets angry and asks why she gives her phone no. to the patients husband. she says that patient is an emergency case so she gave it..

3. sarojini gets a letter and a CD..reading the letter she is shocked...then she plays the CD..it shows 143 people's death scenes....Ex.DGP's death...lastly it is done by Vishy..saroji is stunned with tears....
Vishy comes and asks what happened..she is telling about CD...plays the CD..he is shocked...she asks him what excuse are you going to tell me..this is arasi's drama...she doesn't like our happiness...she doesn't like we are attched to selvi....Vishy says..yes..i have done all this...i am having contact with terrorist..i am a desa drohi....are you satisfied now? you are not believing your husband..he goes and takes sleeping pills full bottle and just acts he is going to swallow all the tablets...sarojini is scared very much...she comes and throws all the tablets...says she believes him..he should not do like this...he says..i have no other way than this to make you believe me..he phoses he weeps...she asks him to come and eat...he says he will come soon..she goes with great fear....he laughs..
(thodarum)
kamakshi thumbnail

good and enjoyable...hilarious dialogues by Singaperumal ...don't miss to see today's episode.

1. Singam is talking with his assitants and asks them when arasi called up did they say he is out of country..they say yes..
Arasi comes to his house surprisingly...he just standsup and welcomes her...she is asking somebody said you have gone to abroad...he replies..no no. i went out and coming just now...Arasi looks at him with smile...

2.Arasi wants to talk to Singam seperately and others are asked to goaway...Arasi is telling something to Singam...Diaologue is not for audience..only action they show...singam is shocked and stunned...Arasi comes out saying bye and Singam wife comes and arasi says with her great help her daughter kalai is fine now and invites her to home to see kalai. she accepts..Singam is telling his assitants that Arasi doesn't want to stay in chennai..she wanted transfer to Delhi..and he said he will arrange for that...Arasi begged his help he says...
The new guy comes and tells ishwarya that he loves her...she says she has no belief in love..she will marry whoever selvimma chooses for her..if he wants he can come to her house and meet selvimma with his parents and goes away..

3. Vishy calls Singam to a garden..asks Arasi came to your house and she has spoken with you for 40 minutes..what did she speak? Singam says..arasi came to meet his wife ..both were talking..he doesn't know what they talked...Vishy repeatedly asking him ..but Singam says Arasi invited him for a function...where cine actors rajani,vijay etc., are coming....arasi invited his wife to Thirupathi for kalai's son's mottai ceremoney...his wife asked his approval....etc., something he says and goes away...good action by singam....
(thodarum)

kamakshi thumbnail
interesting..Arasi is trying to trap GJ..

1. That new guy,namely Prabakar calls up Aishwarya..talks about their meeting...she is talking from upstair phone...downstair GJ comes to talk to somebody..lifts the phone..he overhears the dialogue..Aish tells to tell his parents and cut the phone..GJ is very angry.. calls Aish...fight with her with whom she talked. selvi interferes..Aish says that guy only loves her..she has no belief in love....so she has told to tell the matter to his parents...GJ comes and disturbs her...Sachin is talking in his cell...GJ takes out the cell from him and scolds him...
Dr. is talking with Yavana...Maha comes and tells the gun seller is under police custody..Computer experts are drawing pictures of ladies to find out..not yet found...yavana is scared...she gets phone call from somebody...Dr.asks who is that...Yavana replies They have ordered to kill the gun seller before he tells the truth...she says only they..not mentioned anybody's name...

2. Arasi is talking with kalai/kannan...she tells them to watch GJ's facial expression only when she talks to GJ..
GJ comes...Arasi is asking him whether he suspects anybody who killed her husband...GJ says no idea..Arasi says kalai is telling because GJ was arrested and kept in jail by Arasi he took revenge or something....kannan is telling may be GJ will do anything for money but because he has already 100 crores rupees GJ would not have done this murder..GJ's face changes....

3.Arasi asks GJ whether Vishy might have killed....GJ says no. athai..he is not that type...then NT? GJ hesitates little and says may not be...then she asks whether is it singam? GJ says yes..singam would have killed.....Arasi still asks but one bullet only has killed KK..what about another one?..who has taken my gun from my house? GJ replies when KK did not die by your Gun..why you bother about another one? arasi says no GJ...may be udhay has taken it and gave the gun to Vishy i suspect...GJ replies.no athai don't suspect me/kalai/kannan or udhay ..we are your close relatives..we will not think of doing Droham to you...
GJ gets a phone call....GJ speaks..hello mama.!!!(thodarum)
kamakshi thumbnail
27.06.08 Friday...

good to see..

1. GJ gets phone call from Vishy...Arasi asks who is that. GJ replies it is office manager..arasi says you said mama..and sir...GJ says he wanted to tell the manager we are discussing about mama's case then i dropped why we should say..i want to go now..please don't mistake...don't suspect me..i am not at all concerned to this case ..goes away...kalai says GJ is confused...he hides something..
Yavana,Maha and Dr.vasanth come to a remote..forest like place..Dr. says them to be there and go inside the forest...he meets a person called Nagaraj...Dr. says he has to kill a person who is in jail now...that Nagaraj is asking 5 lakhs rupees for that work...Dr. gives one lakh as advance and returns to the car where yavana and maha are standing...yavana asks what is the deal..what amount..Dr.says 5 lakhs..yavana says after getting money if that Nagaraj tells Dr's id..
(kaatti koduthu vittal) what to do? Dr. blinks..

2.Arasi is in her office.one police official comes and gives a file saying that it contains all the cases dealt with KK when he was in service...she orders that the a list of accused to whom KK gave punishment..judgement she needs immdtly..
one couple coming to meet selvi..they say they are that guy Prabakar's parents...they have come to see Aishwarya..he is the only son..they have lots of property...Aishwarya comes and serves coffee...both like Aish...they say they were impressed on Aish when she said to their son to ask his parents to meet selvi..selvi says she is studying...but they say what is there..she is studying in arts college..let her draw from home..no problem..we need not postpone the marriage...selvi says let her father comes..she will ask his permission and tell them..
GJ comes...he asks who are they..selvi says they are parents of Prabakar..they have two factories..lands..properties...GJ thinks in his mind oh..good party only...they have properties...he imdtly changes his face and says he is very much for his daughter's love..he always encourages love..he likes them a lot...he gives green signal to the marriage ..they go away saying.... on an auspicious day they will come again...
Nagaraj comes and talks to the Jailor..he says he wants to kill...(pottu thallufy) a person in jail...Jailor asks what amount he will deposit in his account...Nagaraj says he has brought already one lakh ...gives it to Jailor...one constable comes with coffee..notices the amount...jailor asks him to go...that constable is looking at them with suspision....Nagaraj enters into the jail where the gun seller is sitting on the floor...(thodarum)