Sonam & Neil Nitin Mukesh!....no awards??

Hrithik_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

ok....let me make it clear that im not a fan of deepika, sonam, neil nitin mukesh or ranbir kapoor......here is wat i think.......

SONAM!

deepika did a pretty good job in OSO....and she did...

sonam did a pretty good job in sawariya.....and she did....too

why did deepika get all the awards....deepika got about 12 awards for OSO...for like the best newcomer or the best debutant.....i feel bad for sonam that she didnt get not one award.....she was nominated in everything that deepika was nominated in.....sonam worked as much as deepika did then why didnt she get an award.....???

NEIL NITIN MUKESH!

i thought that neil nitin mukesh did a really good job with johnny gaddar

on the other hand

ranbir kapoor did a pretty good job in sawariya tooo....

again....ranbir got 9 or 10 awards for the best newcomer or best debutant...every single award show gave these awards to ranbir...did neil deserve less then ranbir??? neil got only one award soo far

Final Thought

why cant these awards be given to anyone else for a change...they worked as hard as any other actor do....i just feel really bad for sonam or neil nitin mukesh......not only them i am speaking for all the ppl that were nominated...

plz share ur thoughts...

Edited by Hrithik_rocks - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrinaa. thumbnail
I felt that Sonam deserved it more. Dont know about NNM, I didn't see his films.
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
I can't comment on the comparison between Ranbir and Neil's acting as i haven't had the chance to watch his debut film yet.

As for Sonam and Deepika. IMO Sonam was more deserving and did show a higher level of acting in her debut than Deepika.

I seriously don't understand how Deepika walked away with the majority of these awards whilst Sonam only got one - but i guess hype may have a lot to do with it.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

well I am a huge fan of the 4 debutants this year...but I think the reason Deepz won over Sonam was because OSO was a hit and Saawariya wasnt...

and RK won over NNM is beacuse Saawariya was wayy overrated and overhyped where as no one knew about Johny Gadar and plus RK is a star kid from the Kapoor family so maybe that's why

and there weren only these 4 but many others

Jiah Khan
Hansika Motwani
Urvashi
Muzzambil Ibrahim
Ruzlaan Mumtaz
Himesh Reshamiya
Anjana Sukhani

but it all counts about which movie is a hit

Edited by Tani91 - 15 years ago
NOOVE thumbnail
i thing sonam a gr8 actreesses deserved the awords then deepika
Hrithik_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NOOVE

i thing sonam a gr8 actreesses deserved the awords then deepika

hmmm....kinda true

ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess winner takes it all..

awards,films,endorsements,media fawning..nothing succeeds like success!

And as they say everyone in the room secretly hates the prom queen(or king)..but that is life!
sabrinaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita31

I guess winner takes it all..

awards,films,endorsements,media fawning..nothing succeeds like success!

And as they say everyone in the room secretly hates the prom queen(or king)..but that is life!

i LOVE that quote. 😳

416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deepika I felt was better in terms of performance .. but I think Neil was many times better in Johny Gaddar than Ranbir in Saawaria ... I mean that was a pretty simple role .. I didn't quite think that Ranbir and Sonam were that great ... but I really thought Neil should've won becuase he was really effective with his performance in the movie .... just my opinion
Indian_girl_18 thumbnail
Maybe we can't see what the committee that picked the winners saw. Everyone will get their chance to shine. Ones' kismit can take a turn anytime. I am sure that Neil and Soman and all the others will get their chance to shine one day if they contiune to work hard. Hard work pays off big time.