Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Award season(12 award functions) is over and still so much hand wringing..These awards don't mean a thing..Many have attended functions and won,and it stopped at that..

The 'rewards', the debutantes got from their debuts is what matters in the near future..in terms of good work,money, fame and a foothold in the industry..

I must add that this year the winners have done very well for themselves on all accounts..And most will find it hard to argue on that!

So let it rest for now..till next year!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Sonam got one award, Neil has gotten three.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: admail_bd

Are you kidding me??!!! Upen Patel got the debut award and Sid didn't!! LMAO!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So what is Upen doing with all those awards?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Did he win all of them or some of them??

Lol I know, it was so ridiculous. No offence to Upen or anything, he's cute and all, but Sid's acting kicks Upen's on the rear.
I'm not really sure, I only saw Zee Cine Awards. I really hope he didn't win all of them πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: live_life

sonam n neil defo deserved more awards
but i knooo dat their time will come 2.....aftrrall they r better

Yup, that is my take on it as well.
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As for Neil Nitin Muksesh I can say that he is a brilliant actor....he did a great great job in Johnny Gaddar..but it's his bad luck that his competitor was a kapoor boy....I know Ranbir too was just great in sawariya.....but if he wouldn't a kapoor boy , then would he get all the awards??
very true it is that Sonam also didn't get what she deserved...i think the hype & the activities one does in off screen was an heavy impact over these decisions, these days deepika is really flying over the moon cause her success of OSO and the romance with the kapoor scion....
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why film makers are not looking at Sonam I have no Idea...

New comer ASIN(no hype,I am not very sure what she looks like either) just signed A priyadarshan film with AKshay Kumar,She has 'Ghajini' with Amir Khan.Pokkiri and according to latest reports "london dreams' with Salman khan.These 2 and Mrs and mrs Khanna were first offered to Deepika..

Why doesn't Salman choose his co-star Sonam.Sonam's uncle Boney kapoor threw a major tantrum when Deepika did'nt show up for aspecial screening of the original "Pokkiri".Still he overlooked Sonam and signed Asin..

Hype doesn't work..apart from Asin..Look at Priyanka's line of directors/banners.After endless AWARDS and dancing at every functions (including miss India πŸ˜†) Kareena has only one good director Hirani(and he not good for female co-stars -- if you have read '5 point something' you'll wonder why she signed?)

I dont know whether Deepika is " Flying high"..the photographers and media sure loves her,but that wont get her films!.Harman and Priyanka went Bangkok to promote "love 2050',they walked the green carpet,walked fashion show ramp,gave a performance-media ignored them..BUTTT they both signed Ashutush Gowarikar's Film..So who is laughing now!

No one knows the formula of becoming a popular movie star..some have what it takes and some simply dont!

Edited by ankita31 - 15 years ago
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankita31

Why film makers are not looking at Sonam I have no Idea...

New comer ASIN(no hype,I am not very sure what she looks like either) just signed A priyadarshan film with AKshay Kumar,She has 'Ghajini' with Amir Khan.Pokkiri and according to latest reports "london dreams' with Salman khan.These 2 and Mrs and mrs Khanna were first offered to Deepika..

Why doesn't Salman choose his co-star Sonam.Sonam's uncle Boney kapoor threw a major tantrum when Deepika did'nt show up for aspecial screening of the original "Pokkiri".Still he overlooked Sonam and signed Asin..

Hype doesn't work..apart from Asin..Look at Priyanka's line of directors/banners.After endless AWARDS and dancing at every functions (including miss India πŸ˜†) Kareena has only one good director Hirani(and he not good for female co-stars -- if you have read '5 point something' you'll wonder why she signed?)

I dont know whether Deepika is " Flying high"..the photographers and media sure loves her,but that wont get her films!.Harman and Priyanka went Bangkok to promote "love 2050',they walked the green carpet,walked fashion show ramp,gave a performance-media ignored them..BUTTT they both signed Ashutush Gowarikar's Film..So who is laughing now!

No one knows the formula of becoming a popular movie star..some have what it takes and some simply dont!

maybe they do look at sonam and offer her movies.....but she is extra picky....as she mentions in her article.... i still love herπŸ˜†

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
These award functions are just after parties,celebrations where everyone
dresses up,go muah muah and carry home takeaway gifts! A social event
nothing else.

Ask Sonam Kapoor ,what she would choose..the dozen trophies Deepika has
won or a single film with Imtiyaz Ali?

Would Neil Mukesh be happier getting Ranbir's films with Prakash Jha or
Shimit Amin or would he trade these films for some meaningless awards?

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awards Kuch Kaam Ke Nahi Hote( Log paise ke liye aate hain....aur paise ke
liye chale jaate hain)... I wonder "others" do when their award-shelf is full!
πŸ˜‰ JK!
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thats bollywood awards i guess..once one person gets an award at one ceremony MOST OF THE TIME it happens repetitively.