31%

Rajeev Khandelwal

14%

its not fair....

here's  the link

http://www.buzz18.com/contest/contest.php?contestid=191

NidaRajeev 😳😳

hey nida

kuch toh gadbad jaroor hain voting main. kyonki kal tak rajeev 30% per tha aur aaj 14% per aise kaise ho sakata hain. 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys.. guys today at 3.54 pm in the afternoon , one of my degree friend's called me... she was like hii surya.. i told her hii sari..[her name is sarita] she then said you know right i work in the "Marriot" hotel... i was like i know.... phir she sounded excited & said surya guess whom i saw today... then i asked her who.. then she threw the bomb-shell on me saying she saw Rajeev... i was like whattt.... she said yes i saw him today he was checking out of Marriot... then she said kii she saw Rajeev & felt like he looks like Rajeev.. tho she went & checked the check-in , check-out list wahaan likha tha kii Rajeev Khandelwal checked in last night..and now he was checking out.. my friend told me kii as soon as she saw him usko meri yaad aayi , kii i just die for him.. then it seems sarita was taking a paper to him for his autograph tho Rajeev ne usko haath dikhakar wahiin rukhne ko kaha aur usne kaha kii "i'll come there...." then Rajeev ne sarita ke liye autograph sign kiya... then he checked-out.... this happened around 8 in the morning... tho i was saying to her kii sari mujhe bulana tha , i would have come there kuch bhi karke foran... then she was like agli baar i'll surely tell you...... bas yueh thi meri aur mere dost kii baat-cheet....
After the call i immediately smsed Rajeev saying kii "Hey Rajeev...Rajeev just now a frnd of mine called..she works in the "Marriot" , she told me that you were there , u were checking-out in the morning.. it seems u gave her ur autograph.... she sounded very excited.. 😊 Rajeev are you still in Hyd...if you are , then i really want to meet you....😊 love you Surya... 😊 i sent the message at
4.05 pm ... aur phir i was waiting for Rajeev's reply... paanch minute thak koi message nahii aaya..then suddenly my cell vibrated... aur maine dekha tho Rajeev ka message tha... he replied at 4.13 pm.. 😃 😛
He said "Was thr just fr a nite swthrt othrwse wld hav cld u fr sure.."
☺️
yeh message padne ke baad mere hosh hii udd gaye... he called me a sweetheart again & his msg also means kii he has saved my number on his cell....i'am so khushhhh...... i loveeee him..... he is really sooooo goodd... such a nice person..sabko special feel karwatha hai..Rajeev Rocks....☺️
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️Edited by sun_423 - 15 years ago
Choco.Butter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
please anybody give me rajeev phone number plz
my email id [email protected]
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=960250&TPN=4 &#17331843

for new siggies.....
neh@..
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KMP14

hey nida

kuch toh gadbad jaroor hain voting main. kyonki kal tak rajeev 30% per tha aur aaj 14% per aise kaise ho sakata hain. 

There is sum cheating going on .......! They are not showing the true percentage ! Kal raat ko it was 30% for Rajeev.......and aj 14% ho gaya........impossible!! It is premediated !! Voting wont help i think.......Im voting tab se......i mustve voted 200 times........1% bhi increase nahi hua!😕

NidaRajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

There is sum cheating going on .......! They are not showing the true percentage ! Kal raat ko it was 30% for Rajeev.......and aj 14% ho gaya........impossible!! It is premediated !! Voting wont help i think.......Im voting tab se......i mustve voted 200 times........1% bhi increase nahi hua!😕

me too confused yaar...take a look yesterday poll result..

kab se vote karing ek percent bhi nahii howa 14 %😕

NidaRajeev 😳😳

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

I know Vandu, actually last time I was voting for more than three hours to make it reach to 31%, it requires alots of vote to increase it to only 1% above, it's true

We have to keep in voting INSHALLAH!!!!!!!........

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^^But im voting since 3 hours.....it didnt go up even by 1% 😕 Edited by togepe30 - 15 years ago

^^But im voting since 3 hours.....it didnt go up even by 1% 😕

That is strange!!!!!!! 😕

Hi friends,

An article where Rajeev is mentioned, posted in the bollywood section, plz do comment there INSHALLAH!!!!!! 😳

Bollywood's new faces

Link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/991835