*June 6th Zaara Ind-[Last Episode]

deshi2007 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

*5th June Zaara{Ind}Written Update*

*in sagar's room...zeenat comes with milk...she mixed poison with milk to kill sagar...she tells sagar to drink milk...sagar drinks it & feels bad...zeenat looks at him & an evil smile on her face...she tells sagar that she punishes all who wants to come btw her & her property...!!

sagar comes out the room & go to the hallway...she falls down on the floor...he starts coughing...sagar tells zeenat that he will punish her...zeenat starts laughing & tells sagar that he won't get that chance...after few minutes he will die...she will send him there where she sent zaara...she also will kill shivangi & zaara's stupid son aman...sagar is death...!!

zeenat is happy now...in that time someone turns on the light...zeenat get shocked...she sees all r there...she tries to covered it up...all look at her...sagar also gets up...thank god it was sagar's acting...he says zeenat that her poison was so sweet๐Ÿ˜†...VB tells her that they removed the poison from the milk...zeenat looks scared...she tells all that she is not wrong...VB & sagar wanted to trap her...!!

zaara shouts at her & slaps her...zeenat gets angry on her...zaara informs her that they played a game with her so that she would confess the truth...she reminds zeenat that she took her in z. villa...& she wanted to kill her for the property...zeenat,khushi,aman, mehek,gul,mirjo r shocked after listen that...khushi gets emotional & comes to her mom...VB reminds her what gurujwaala lady told...shivangi is her mom...khushi looks at her...she recognizes her mom & hugs her...they both r crying...!!

VB & IS r so happy...aman looks confused...khushi tells her mom that she knew that her mom will come back again...zaara tells khushi that God knows that a mother couldn't live without her children...she sent her to save them...khushi calls zaara, 'mom' again & again...zeenat couldn't bear it...she pulls khushi & ask why does she call zaara mom?...zaara is not her real mom...khushi is shocked...aman also looks confused...!!

in that time gul tells all that what zeenat said it is true...zeenat is happy because gul supports her...gul wants to reavels the truth...she tells khushi that zaara is not her mom...she is zeenat's daughter...gul also tells aman that zeenat is not his mom...zaara is his real mom...khushi & aman r shocked...they start crying...!!

gul tells all how zaara came in z.villa & after few days zeenat felt insecure & she started tortured to zaara...she made her life hell...but zaara was so kind...she exchanged her son with zeenat daughter for zeenat's happiness...!!

she also tells aman that zaara didn't kill his dad...zeenat tortured zaara a lot...& she always support zeenat to hurt zaara...she is so sorry for that...she requests aman to forgive her...& the episode end...!!

*may be tomorow is the last episode...so wait for that...will miss the serial...!!

THE END

***&&&***

*6th June Zaara{Ind}Written Update*

[Last Episode]

*gul continues...she informs aman that zaara didn't kill samar or amir...she confesses her guilt that she instigated aman against zaara & tortured khushi a lot...aman starts crying...mehek tries to console her...she says sorry to aman & zaara...she wants to expiate for that...she requests zaara to punish her...but zaara forgive her...aman realizes what mistake he did in his life...he comes to his mom...& beg forgiveness...zaara tells him that it is not his fault...it was a miracle to come close...zaara hugs aman...all r happy...zaara calls khushi & she wants to come...but zeenat tries to stop her...but khushi doesn't listen to her...zeenat starts crying...zaara hugs aman & khushi...VB informs zeenat that game is over...he advices zeenat to spend her summer vacation in the jail๐Ÿ˜†...he puts handcup in zeenat's hand & takes her...zeenat angrily looks at gul...gul prays to god...!!

*in zaara's room...zaara is talking with amir's pic...she informs amir that she won the battle...& her all family with her...gul comes there & begs a chance...she wants to change now...zaara tells gul to forget everything & start a new life...gul gets emotional & starts crying & hug zaara...!!

*in aman's room...aman comes back his room...he is crying...he tells, "i love u mom"...he fells that he was wrong...he misbehaved with his mom...mehek also come there...she tells,"mujhe nehi patatha bilyaiti bandor bhi  is tera se emotional ho sakta hain...aur hum indians ki tera roo sakta hain...aman ask mehek,"janli billi nehi roti hain?"...mehek replies that yes they cry...but they don't cry like him...they don't cry like a child...she is making fun of aman...mehek wants to leave the room...but aman catches her & ask again,"main baccho ki tera roti ho?"...mehek replies that he cries like a human...for that reason she starts liking him more...aman ask,"kehti ho, karti kaha ho?๐Ÿ˜ณ"...mehek feels shy & hugs aman...!!

*in khushi's room...sagar comes there & hold khushi's hand...they both stare at each other...khushi feels shy...sagar sits on his knee & propose khushi, "i know it is not a good idea to propose someone...but what can i do?...it is only one way which i saw in the hindi film...i couldn't say u what my heart want...but i don't want to miss this chance...would u like to stay with me whole life???...kiya tum ye tution teacher se pure zindegi tution lena cahti ho???"...khushi is speachless...she is surprised...she couldn't reply...suddenly sagar falls down on the floor...he acts that he gets hurt...khushi looks scared...she ask sagar what happen?...sagar requests khushi, "plz tell something hurry...u know i attemted an accident"...khushi undertands that sagar is making her fun...she starts smiling...sagar informs khushi that he feels pain...khushi tells sagar that he takes a lot of time to tell this words...sagar ask, "r u agree?"...khushi nods her head positively...they both r so happy...they hug...!!

*in zaara's room...zaara is in front of her family pic...she talks herself that she got everything from that house...she came out from next to the death...khushi also comes there...she listen her mom's feelings...she hugs her mom & tells,"i love u mom"...zaara replies that she lov her too...!!

*in the hall way...mirjo & raja r busy to hang pic on the wall...they r so happy...mirjo comes in the study room where sagar teaches khushi๐Ÿ˜‰...she takes them in aman's room...aman-mehek,khushi-sagar,& mirjo take a snap together...they all go the hall room where nanaji, gul,zaara r there...they all take a family snap...it is a happy ending...& the episode end...!!

The End

Note: it is such a wonderful episode๐Ÿ˜›...i like the way they end the serial...it is rocking๐Ÿ˜›...love is every where...zaara got back her family, her son...aman met with his real mom...it was a lovely moment...aman accepted mehek๐Ÿ˜ณ...that was so nice...& the other hand khushi acceped sagar's proposal...i like it how sagar proposed khushi๐Ÿ˜ณ...gul realizes her mistake...& zeenat went for vacation in jail๐Ÿ˜†...it VB's words not mine...so funny...!!...that's it for zaara serial...so enjoy...it is my last update for zaara...miss u zaara & miss u all who support me a lot...hope see u in other section...!!๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜ญ*ALBIDA*๐Ÿ˜ญ

***&&&***

Edited by deshi2007 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jas_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow Finaly Truth Reavel....i m so glad tht evryone no zee Realty...this show is picking up now bt too BAD its gnna end soon:(

thanks desi fr sucha wnderfl update ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by jas_mine - 15 years ago
deshi2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jas_mine

Wow Finaly Truth Reavel....i m so glad tht evryone no zee Realty...this show is picking up now bt too BAD its gnna end soon:(

thanks desi fr sucha wnderfl update ๐Ÿ‘

thanks yaar for all of ur support...!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

i agree with u...!!๐Ÿ˜Ši'm so happy after watching 2day's episode...zeenat's all truth come out in front of all๐Ÿ‘...but i'm so upset because the serial will end tomorow...๐Ÿ˜ญ!!

cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow amazing epsiode
Thanx a lot
modishh thumbnail
i really liked the way they r ending the show..gud job by the creative team ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

so the truth is out ๐Ÿ˜Š wonder what aman will do now
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx so much for the update.
Tomorrow is definately the last episode.
zeshan.ullah thumbnail
Zaara was the best. I used to come home everyday and rush to the computer to watch it after school. Now i will i have nothing to do, i was in love with zaara lol. I will miss it for sure.
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx so much for the lovely update. I really want to watch it.
deshi2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ahada

thanx so much for the lovely update. I really want to watch it.

thanks...!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

will miss u all...!!