My analysis for 5th June Episode

sylvie_2181 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
What a grand way to end the week of KDMHMD!!!! Brilliant…loved today's episode…many things happened…that raaz……….finally got revealed…looks like creatives do read this forum…ya to phir god listened to us…either way I am happy that raaz is out and now prem definitely wont let heer marry madmeet(who btw is really mad)

Anyway story starts with vishkanya coming upon premeer and then scene changes to downstairs…..here as usual lallu is babbling and saying that now its only 4days till the wedding and now they are related and all…and maddys dad is like ya now we don't have to look for bahana to come and see you…I go WTF!!!!!! When did you actually went to see him dude????? Anywho QB wonders where is heer and vishkanya brings heer and says she was with her upstairs and they got into chatting….QB looks skeptical and I joined her too…I don't like this VK there is something that doesn't seem right…usually ekta loves drama and this major incident went without one!!!!! Has to be something that will find out later I bet….anyway then gaya3 wonders where is prem and again heer looks scared but VK says maybe he left??? And then lallu opens his big mouth again(shut up!!!!! Papasan!!!!!) and says yes he must have gone to work…and they leave…

Then they show VK asking heer(very strangely if you ask me) that is there anything she should know ???and heer goes nothing..she is getting married and leaves at that..

Then we see prem who is looking in the window and sees the motionless figure draped in the dupatta rocking..then the whole chabaria paltan comes(those ppl are crazy) and madmeet goes to the chair and says you know I love you and I am doing this for you…and give me the dupatta…anyway he takes the dupatta and we see………………………………twin madmeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was the freaking raaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all guessed it here already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway then sane madmeet goes to mad madmeet that he is sick of pretending to be him and cant wait till the wedding is over…he says to the mad guy on the chair who looks creepy that his(I don't know who is dad here) father has named the property to the girl who will marry the mad one but no one would marry a mad guy so he is pretending to manmeet when in reality he is prashant!!!!!! Heer is foolish and will give the property to them and then he can be with heer and the can live sad ever after…he talks about how they planned this and once the wedding is over heer will be miserable…then prashants phone rings and he goes to maddy that your bhabi…and talks to the girl and says only few days now and then we will be together..you know I am doing this for my sicko bro and I cant be married coz I am already married to you…..and prem hears all this and says now this wedding will NOT happen at any cost!!!!!

Then we see QB going on that once the wedding is over she will go on yatra!!!!! I say go now………I will pay for your fare………please and then everyone is talking and ash is showing sari to preet who looks fedup but puts up with her..then VK comes again and says to ash that you are marrying prem…remember that!!!! Told ya this girl is fishy…I mean QB will not have a nice daughter….ash sort of says ya ya and leaves….

Then we see all the girls coming and dadi giving some kind of bashan and lallu comparing prem to manmeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay guys its official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lallu is certified crazy and he needs to go to the asylum….now!!!!!!!!!! call 911!!!!!!!! Anyway prem comes there and thinks I wont tell them anything now I need more proof…good pn ya prem that's the way…then QB is on the phone to ashpreet and tells her to take care of the mad one there and she will sambhalo heer…then ashpreet sees something and drops the phone….we don't know what she sees though…………….

Then here prem is talking to someone on the phone and says get as much info on madmeet and then heer comes (estee you are soooo right…heer is one persistent dudette…she keeps seeking prem…) and takes the phone and says…leave it be and prem says you don't know anything and she goes she doesn't want to and prem goes the time to talk and listen has gone now I ll show you..and he takes her hand and then we see VK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck is wrong with her???? How come she keeps seeking them?????????? And why is she so worried anyway????????????? Dal mea kuch kala hai…..and goes whats the matter..prem looks at her with concealed anger and says that he wants heer to come with him coz he doesn't think manmeet is right…then VK asks heer if she wants to go and heer goes no…..she will be with manmeet coz he is accepting her for who she is in front of everyone!!!!! Right again estee!!!! That's what heer wants…and she is telling prem that who understands by the look he was giving her….then VK leaves and heer leave and prem looks determinedly at heer…..

Things that left me pondering:

1.     Why didn't VK said anything?????? She looked shocked enough?????? And why did she saved heer????? Something is not right…
2.     Who did ashpreet see???
3.     How come VK was there when prem heer were talking???? Did she followed them???? And why is she so keen on making heer think manmeet???????????

Things I think may:

1.     VK is prashants wife and QB knows this and VK is helping them to get heer married to real madmeet…..she just doesn't seem right(I know I m repeating myself but I can feel the bad vibes)
2.     Now I don't think prem will let heer marry…at any cost….
3.     Heer keeps pesturing and pressuring prem to accept her in front of everyone….she never says she loves manmeet (yesterday was to make prem angry)just that he is accepting her…so she is pushing all prem's buttons…and I am sure prem will do what heer wants…
4.     Brilliant acting both my harshad and aditi..loved them

Am happy that raaz was revealed…not that it was that grand…..now I want prem heer to be united…..please then the creatives can work on other story line…..vishkanya is not a positive character that I am sure of…well now I am anticipating next week….

This was my analysis…what do you think guys???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apexa_2000 thumbnail
but vishaka is sister of ash and daljeet and ashpreet are sisters right?????? so vishaka ad ash and that twin madmeet are bro and sis isn't it??????
sylvie_2181 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apexa_2000

but vishaka is sister of ash and daljeet and ashpreet are sisters right?????? so vishaka ad ash and that twin madmeet are bro and sis isn't it??????

No no QB and ashpreet are not sisters!!!! they are just connivers and annoying people...VK and ash are sisters...thats why i dont like VK's character there is somthing fishy there...

But i am waiting for rasams to be broken as it says on the show and song....its dragging but better than last week which was painfull to watch
madsoul0226 thumbnail
almost like a update =]
nice analysis
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO.I loveeeeee ur analysis Sylvie!! Love ur character Analysis 😆 😆 😛

Madmeet 🤣🤣🤣
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vibhs ( hope u don mind me calling you that)...Awesome and hilarious analysis..All I have to do everyday is just sit back and read your posts...You are an out and out fun poster with loads of wisdom...👏Thanks...😳

BTW, your repeated stressing of Prem will NOT let Heer marry that MM, just gave me an idea...How do you think he will stop the wedding???

My prediction:

In the last moment, when everything else failed, Prem will jump on the altar and marry Heer forcibly...Then the regular wife sleeping on the bed and the hubby sleeping on the sofa thing will carry on for a while, before Heer will open her eyes to the reality...What say???

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
excellent anlysis vibha 😊

i don't agree with u on the point that vishkanya is prashant's wife is she is married how cum she will fall in love with prem?

love the way prem is now sooooooooooo determined that he won't let this marraige happen 😃 😉

my god heer is getting on my nerves once she know manmeet's truth i want a biggggggggggg apology from heer 2 prem for hurting him so much 😉

i think again phycho must have done sumthing that's why ashpreet was shocked

loved today's episode 😃

priya 😃

priya 😃
Fabolous_Dreamz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww fnkx fo d wonderful analysis...aww totally luved prem in today epi...n'd omg heer y is she hurting prem...y dont c trust him..after all he iz doin all diz for her happiness....
tini826 thumbnail
hey guys
     what does QB stands for? i know its another name for daljeet but i dont know the full form. also, the analysis was great. loved it totally
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tini826

hey guys
     what does QB stands for? i know its another name for daljeet but i dont know the full form. also, the analysis was great. loved it totally

Its Queen Bee🤣...Since the story pretty much circles around her, Sylvie/Vibha made this nick🤣...I have been tuning into her updates from the beginning, that's why I know...🤣🤣🤣