Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshadsAngel thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys i have a little part of my analysis as well..... hmmm well i think
Prem will try his level best to convince heer and try to get evidences but all
his evidences will be proved wrong just as the usual style it is shown in
Ekta's dramas.... n finally the day of the wedding will arrive and he will still
try and when he sees he has no other option left i think he will sit in the
Mandap wid a Sehra and marry Heer....

and the irritating DJ will b stunned (I hate her:@:@:@) hmmm as for Vishaka
im toh 102% sure she is fraud and i agree with the other posts that she is
maybe PRashant's wife.... thats y she keeps following Heer and
PRem and seemed so eager to know wat Prem wanted to tell Heer....
maya123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sylvie_2181

Things that left me pondering:

1.     Why didn't VK said anything?????? She looked shocked enough?????? And why did she saved heer????? Something is not right… cannot make up my mind about VK😕 the music they played led me to believe that she was a 'goodie' but her expressions and the reasons for her following Premeer around do not make sense. I tend to think that she is in with QB as they  have never shown VK with QB. Also, QB has been suspecting Prem from the time he wanted to confess to Heer during the engagement and wrote that letter. Also, the camera in the room when Heer fainted will all be part of the evidence that she will somehow use to build a case against Prem and make Heer go against Prem.😕😕
2.     Who did ashpreet see??? did not watch that part  - was on a call.
3.     How come VK was there when prem heer were talking???? Did she followed them???? And why is she so keen on making heer think manmeet???????????  That is why she sounds so fishy to me. She is on this whole thing with QB

Things I think may:

1.     VK is prashants wife and QB knows this and VK is helping them to get heer married to real madmeet…..she just doesn't seem right(I know I m repeating myself but I can feel the bad vibes) hmm will have to check the painting in MM's room that he was looking at while talking to his wife on the phone.
2.     Now I don't think prem will let heer marry…at any cost…. I do not think so either
3.     Heer keeps pesturing and pressuring prem to accept her in front of everyone….she never says she loves manmeet (yesterday was to make prem angry)just that he is accepting her…so she is pushing all prem's buttons…and I am sure prem will do what heer wants… Yeah she has been seeking him out and challenging him all right 😆
4.     Brilliant acting both my harshad and aditi..loved them Me too. Liked how when VV came to see them at the end - his eyes did not leave hers for too long 😳😳

Am happy that raaz was revealed…not that it was that grand…..now I want prem heer to be united…..please then the creatives can work on other story line…..vishkanya is not a positive character that I am sure of…well now I am anticipating next week…. me too happy raaz was revealed.

This was my analysis…what do you think guys??? 👍🏼 well thought out

tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey sylvie as usual your anlysis is too good...

But i have certain doubts
1. Does Heer really love prem bcoz even though i'm convinced that she says all this to prem for making him angry.... she till didn't confess her feelings for Prem.
2. For marrriage now only 4 days left... what can prem do in this short while
3. Even if he brings the raaz out how he is going to stop his marriage with ash.....
4. I don't believe VK and what does that so called good sister Veera doing there.
5. Gaya3 is helpless....
6. Last but not least Heer..... I don't know what to tell ... she acted good but i felt like slapping her when she said she loves MM. Prem can't take his eyes of her... I feel sad for Him. as one of our friend said he needs an apology from Heer.

At the end i'm 50% happy for knowing the raaz and 50% sad for waht heer said and feeling sad how prem could manage to bring out all such things.....
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What a grand way to end the week of KDMHMD!!!! Brilliant…loved today's episode…many things happened…that raaz……….finally got revealed…looks like creatives do read this forum…ya to phir god listened to us…either way I am happy that raaz is out and now prem definitely wont let heer marry madmeet(who btw is really mad)

damn. you give a show a brilliant rating and this is the one i haven't seen yet? 

and of course prem's not going to let heer get married to muck/mad-meet/anyone-else-on-earth.  prem's not going to let heer marry anyone other than prem juneja.  he just doesn't know it yet. 😆

Then here prem is talking to someone on the phone and says get as much info on madmeet and then heer comes (estee you are soooo right…heer is one persistent dudette…she keeps seeking prem…) and takes the phone and says…leave it be

😊 it's so obvious for all to see, this prem-seeking activity of the heer-missile.  it's funny though: usually, it's the guy in the show seeking out the girl (used to happen with angad-kripa in kyph, and most certaintly with lakshya-kt in ksbkbt). 😆  my analogy remains: prem's the rose, heer's the bee.  she can't help it, it's in her genes! 😆😆

she will be with manmeet coz he is accepting her for who she is in front of everyone!!!!! Right again estee!!!! That's what heer wants…and she is telling prem that who understands by the look he was giving her….then VK leaves and heer leave and prem looks determinedly at heer…..

😍 sigh, can hardly wait to see.

Things that left me pondering:

1.     Why didn't VK said anything?????? She looked shocked enough?????? And why did she saved heer????? Something is not right…
2.     Who did ashpreet see???
3.     How come VK was there when prem heer were talking???? Did she followed them???? And why is she so keen on making heer think manmeet???????????

okay, without seeing the show, here's what comes up in my head:

* vishaka pushing heer about muckmeet might just be the bharatiya sanskari thing to do.  but i thought your line about her pushing ash about prem made her sound toooo much like dirtchachi to ignore.  

and i think that it's interesting we never get to hear whether she is married or not.  if she's elder, then i think we are to assume that she is married, else she is the prime candidate for prem.

* the real big question is: who the heck are the people pretending to be muckmeet's parents??  are they just actors who are trying to make a quick buck?  or are they going to bring in their own complications?

(btw, do we now know that the chap who appears in public is called prashant, and the mad one muckmeet?  and are they really brothers?  i know that there's no other way that you can have identitcal twins, but with balaji telefilms you never really know. 😆)

* really wanna see how prem's gonna get his heer.  😍😆

sylvie_2181 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raiinie

LMAO.I loveeeeee ur analysis Sylvie!! Love ur character Analysis 😆 😆 😛

Madmeet 🤣🤣🤣

Holla Raiine,

Am glad you love it 😆 its all for you friends anyway

BTW my name is Vibha
sylvie_2181 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

<font size="4"><span>Vibhs ( hope u don mind me calling you that)...Awesome and hilarious analysis..All I have to do everyday is just sit back and read your posts...You are an out and out fun poster with loads of wisdom...</span><span>Thanks...</span><br><br><span>BTW, your repeated stressing of Prem will NOT let Heer marry that MM, just gave me an idea...How do you think he will stop the wedding???</span><br><br><span>My prediction:</span><br><br><span>In the last moment, when everything else failed, Prem will jump on the altar and marry Heer forcibly...Then the regular wife sleeping on the bed and the hubby sleeping on the sofa thing will carry on for a while, before Heer will open her eyes to the reality...What say???</span>

Hiya Raksha,

Yes darl you can call me vibha...most of my friends do so join in 😃 thank you for lovely compliment...i always wanted to go into journalism but mom said no 😕

Your idea has merit love, but I think maybe prem will do bagawat and break duniya's rasam...thats what the stupid banjaran keeps singing anyway....or maybe ekta likes to keep her coz she looks bit like her???anyway i think something major better happen....

What I dont want is prem heer marrying other people...even now prem keeps banging the same drum of i want the best for you so he needs to make some major change in his thinking process too and then maybe we can see major action???

QB and VK i dont know those two are two peas in a pod but lets see
sylvie_2181 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellle4u

excellent anlysis vibha 😊

i don't agree with u on the point that vishkanya is prashant's wife is she is married how cum she will fall in love with prem?

love the way prem is now sooooooooooo determined that he won't let this marraige happen 😃 😉

my god heer is getting on my nerves once she know manmeet's truth i want a biggggggggggg apology from heer 2 prem for hurting him so much 😉

i think again phycho must have done sumthing that's why ashpreet was shocked

loved today's episode 😃

priya 😃

priya 😃

Hi Priya,

Wassup??? well I think P that heer loves prem but she is bhenji type remember so she wont confess till she has commitment..and prem doesnt want to give her that!!!!!! so lets see what happens

Ya you could be right the real madmeet may have dont something!!!!! that guy was creepy with a capital C....ewwwww imagine marrying him!!!!!!! that would be one bad never ending horror movie eh??
sylvie_2181 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

<font size="4"><span>Its Queen Bee</span><span>...Since the story pretty much circles around her</span><span>, Sylvie/Vibha made this nick</span><span>...I have been tuning into her updates from the beginning, that's why I know...</span>

Thanks raksha for solving that query :) yep QB is Queen Bee....the name fits i say???? and thank you again for reading my posts...love your feedback and comments
sylvie_2181 thumbnail

Originally posted by: estee

damn. you give a show a brilliant rating and this is the one i haven't seen yet? and of course prem's not going to let heer get married to muck/mad-meet/anyone-else-on-earth. prem's not going to let heer marry anyone other than prem juneja. he just doesn't know it yet. 😆

😊 it's so obvious for all to see, this prem-seeking activity of the heer-missile. it's funny though: usually, it's the guy in the show seeking out the girl (used to happen with angad-kripa in kyph, and most certaintly with lakshya-kt in ksbkbt). 😆 my analogy remains: prem's the rose, heer's the bee. she can't help it, it's in her genes! 😆😆
😍 sigh, can hardly wait to see.

okay, without seeing the show, here's what comes up in my head:* vishaka pushing heer about muckmeet might just be the bharatiya sanskari thing to do. but i thought your line about her pushing ash about prem made her sound toooo much like dirtchachi to ignore.   and i think that it's interesting we never get to hear whether she is married or not. if she's elder, then i think we are to assume that she is married, else she is the prime candidate for prem. * the real big question is: who the heck are the people pretending to be muckmeet's parents?? are they just actors who are trying to make a quick buck? or are they going to bring in their own complications? (btw, do we now know that the chap who appears in public is called prashant, and the mad one muckmeet? and are they really brothers? i know that there's no other way that you can have identitcal twins, but with balaji telefilms you never really know. 😆)* really wanna see how prem's gonna get his heer. 😍😆

Hiya Estee,

What??? you didnt watch the episode???nevermind do watch it at your earliest convience..it was pretty good...

I agree with your analysis E but i am still confused about the turning up everywhere part with VK?????she just knows where and at what time to turn up??? that bothers me

Now if prem would get that in his sacrificing head that heer is his we all would be happy but that may take a while!!!!!! But I want some rasams to be broken man!!!!!! its so boring no one does anything!!!!!! heer never talks...she needs new dialouge writer like maya said....and QB she is now taking a back stage????dont think so she must be planning something major...

One thing i dont get is are the people blind...cant they see prem loves heer????
sylvie_2181 thumbnail
Thank you both Maya and Tulip,

As always your feedback was very important and I appriicate it....

Agree with both you girls and correct maya, as now we all think heer is challening prem but looks like he knows it and i am just waiting for his breaking point!!!! that would be some episode to watch....