Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
I live in Australia and often watch ACHPM with my best friend who is Italian and my mother. The values, traditions and principles that it imparts to its viewers transcends nationality and race because touches on core human values. The themes covered in each episode give us numerous common hours of discussion and enhances my friendships with both my mom and my friend despite our differences in age or ethnic heritage.

Hence a heartfelt plea from the three of us: PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS OUTSTANDING TREASURE AWAY FROM US.

We sincerely do hope that this little note filled with immense hope will touch a heart somewhere in world that houses the Star Plus programming executives and result in a change of mind and retain ACHPM on its normal programming schedule.

We are sure that we echo the sentiments of thousands of ACHPM viewers across this world.

kind regards

Naina's Ma, Naina and Isabella
chsricha thumbnail
I have been watching Aek Chabi since its inception. Of all the shows on TV these days, this one is my favorite - in terms of content and acting. I am very disappointed that this has been taken off air.

I would urge the channel to bring this show back into production - this is one show I will truly miss if taken off air.

Thanks
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i love this show due to its fresh concept and a lovely script plz do not discontinue it
Yahoo2 thumbnail
I think it should not be pulled off
Rita Shah thumbnail
Me and my husband love this show. We want to have this show back. You can't just take show off like this. It's not fair.
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well count me in too!! 😊 According to what all I could find out...ACHPM will be back in a finite time..lets jus hope se
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
To Star Plus,
ACHPM has become a part of our lives. The show touches our heart with its simplicity and a easy to relate stories. The story telling had been a unique part of the show where societal values and well being is always kept in mind. This is the only show which has become a window to our unique culture for all us indians outside india. We miss india and this show becomes our temporary escapade to our beloved country. I hope our aspirations are understood and ACHPM is given a proper treatment w r t other shows in Star Plus.. We want our serial back soon and with each and every actor returning.. Please provide it a proper weekend slot and some good amount of promotion..
*shikha* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it's riduculous how a unique and different show like this is being pulled off air. All those saas-bahu shows get all the publicity and promotions and shows like ACHPM havent received much. All i can say is that the loss entirely belongs to Star Plus.
meeradevi thumbnail
yeah such shows are so refreshing they shud continue ......there is so mch the show can carry fwd now....noway it shudnt end now
x.Heena.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I LOVE this show....PLEASE don't do this!!!! please don't take one of your best serials away...it's one of the most genuine and realistic shows around. If you need to clear something then remove one of EKTA's gazillion pathetic ones!!! - you have so much to choose from!!