Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Aek Chabhi on BREAK - Viewers Speak Up!

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Star Plus have taken the decision to give Aek Chabi Hai Padoss Mein a break and have pulled it off air for an uncertain period of time.

Aek Chabi is a critically acclaimed show, most recently winning the Best Hindi Serial at the prestigious RAPA Awards.  It's non-repetitive format & subtle, thought provoking scripts hold up a mirror to our society, providing good, wholesome family entertainment and promoting good values.

Star Plus as a channel has itself been a pioneer. A channel of this multitude, the market leader and one that commands a large viewership can and should telecast shows like Aek Chabi, which are a feather in their cap.

We love this show...we love this channel...please Star Plus, reconsider your decision to give this a break. It reaches out to a large population who are missing it desparately.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

NOTE:

We ask that you show your support by commenting in this thread, however please do not spam here. We would appreciate if you would keep your comments brief, but please do show your appreciation and your desire for Aek Chabi to return as soon as possible.

Please also refrain from making multiple posts, you can edit your original post if you wish to add something.

UPDATE:

All, please also check HEREfor further action you can take ...please take the time to check it out ๐Ÿ˜Š But don't forget to post your comments here too ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks Nisha....if we want aek chabi back, we all will have to work for it.......it has given us the best of itself, n now its time to pay back....so we need everyone to help us....ur presence n voice here is really appreciated... Lets all unite n convince Star plus to bring back Aek Chabi asap.......๐Ÿ˜Š

Plz Star Plus...hear our plea......dont chop of such a beautiful serial.......it lights up our life everyweek.....plz give it back to us...Thanks...

Edited by Fazila~ - 15 years ago
Tashu_US thumbnail
Yupp we need to do something...I m ready to do whatever it takes to get it back on air..SO far i have eamiled star plus, saas bahu and saazis and also left a feedback on indya.com....
ketaki_ry thumbnail

To Star TV,

'Aek chabi..' is not just a unique show in ideas but it was progressing remarkably well from the day it started.  Something really star plus should be proud of!  The concept of the show actually logically allows it go continue for many years without high dramas. ๐Ÿ˜Š

So It is really unfair to take this show off-air even temporarily, specially to the sector of audience which really appreciated these pioneering efforts..and got connected to 'Aek Chabhi..'

Please start airing it ASAP! It does not need a break!

Thank you.

Edited by ketaki_ry - 15 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Give me back my life and soul and my 1 hour of pure happiness, please Star Plus.. U have given me a show which reminded me of the good old days in India and was a huge respite for me living in UK to relive my youth in India...

It was a genuine show which has touched all our hearts.. In any party in UK when we discuss TV shows, this is the only show unanimously liked by all and that respects our intelligence. Please dont pull the plug on this show as you are having a diamond in your home which we all cherish๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Hope you will not disappoint us ardent viewers๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by prettywoman - 15 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
To Star Plus,
Thanks for giving us a show like Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein. It has its own unique appeal and a loyal fan following. I request you to please restore it back so that we can enjoy our weekly dose of light hearted entertainment.
khushone thumbnail
Please do not take this show off air. It is one show I always watch despite all the time changes made to it. One of the best shows Star has. I think it is viewed an appreciated by all those viewers who turn to star only for this show. else u will lose them again to some english channels.
smartly_yours thumbnail
To star plus,

First of all, thank you for trying out a different story and concept in Aek Chabi than the run of the mill kind. We do want to appeal to you that you do need to cater to this Niche audience as we would like to think that as a channel you would want to appeal to all kinds of audiences. So, please take the opinion of this audience and restore the show back for us ASAP please...
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I only started watching star plus about a year ago....even though i have always had access to it. The reoson was that i caught a glimpse of this show Aek Chabhi hai Pados mein..i became hooked on to this show...so realistic..so simple..yet friendly and light...a combination difficult to find in a show nowadays.

I was deeply saddened when i heard it has been pulled off air...i am still not able to understand why star plus would do this..because it was the only decent show around..

Yes the reality shows are popular..but surely they can find a one hour slot for a serial like this...i am surprised!!..

I can only say..this show deserves to be back.....i hope star plus hears us....and responds..........
arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
To Star Plus,

Thank you very much for giving us a very good show as Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein.I would request to please make the show run on air again as its become a part of our lives and we just love it.So,please i request it from the bottom of heart...to please rethink over the decision of shutting the show Edited by arvanu - 15 years ago