Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
heheh we are here
nisha/ramsha/jenny join my chat club BTW i have good news my Maa Officially boycotted DMG after seeing the bit today and she said it's finished and ke lakh koshish karo riddhima is only shilpa and she hated the whole epi same with me and she's like from tomm no DMG not for me neither for u u have to kurban karan i was like noEdited by fizzwizz - 15 years ago
sweet_angel28 thumbnail
@fizz- 😆 ur maa is wicked man! i love her!
NishaK19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fary..will join it...your mom is great!! 👏 👏

OMG jenns it's awesome awesome awesoem ahhh him as a waiter s athe bebest thing u could see and how he eats all that stuff i can never eat this much not even in one week😆hahah BTW whats RS chemistry meter sorry

@ amina yaar when my maa loves someone she loves that person and when she hates it then u have no idea what can happen
Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ridhima is soo sweet. she said she is ready to lose the bet and serve armaan if her patient will be fine. i just love her 😊
yeah the teddy bear scene is just ahhhhhhhhhh i felt like hugging this cutie pie so sweet
sweet_angel28 thumbnail
@fizz- 😆 she sounds jus like my ammu! ammu-jaan is also like that!
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fary OMG really your mom said that 😆 😆 My mom liked the new ridz in the promo but i hope she boycottes her too after today's episode 😆 😆

Guys seriously i missed shilpa like hell today in today's episode!!!! 😭

Jens loved everything you said about the episode 😆 😆 That was like such an awesome episode like yesterday's 😳 😳 😳
yup ramshu she did and trust me u have no idea how much she used to love kasam se and MDG but as soon as prachi left now she didn' even go near Kasam se she hateds the show like nothing else and same with MDG past two days we are not watching it as in like before my mum is like only if shilpa comes back warna bye bye
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@ Faroo: RS - Ridz and Shaksooo 😳 😳

Dude, me missing Shilpa like heck 😳