Karan/Armaan & Riddz/Shilpa HEAVEN

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail

Welcome to a new heaven!!!

SCENES GALLERY: (Thanks to Gagan)
Armaan & Riddhima Love Scenes

VM's ( About AR/KaSh/Shilpa):

Credit - Mariam
Gotta go my own way - Shilpa/KaSh/AR VM
Shilpa/Karan/- No Air
KaSh/Shilpa/AR - Never had a dream come true

Credit - Fary

Credit - Gagan:
Gagan's mixes

Credit - Roz
Roz Mixes

Credit - Ramasha

Ramasha Mixes

FAN ART

Icons/Avies/Signatures
of KaSh/AR/Shilpa

(Free to use)

Credit: Fary

Credit - Priya

Credit: Henna

All four stacked:

Credit: Kaira 

Credit: Jenny

Credit: Sanniya

Credit: Roz

Credit: Kimmu

Credit - Khushi

Credit - Rhea

JennyPenny thumbnail
FAN ART - CONTINUED...

Credit- Living Doll

Credit - Tumhari Khushi

Credit - *Kruthi*

Credit - Vasu

22nd August

Credit - Sidra

Credit - Fatima

Credit - Payal

Credit - Spice

Credit - Jamvi

Credit - Kaira:

Edited by jenny1000 - 15 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Congrats on the 85th thread 👏 👏 👏 Ahh 100 threads are not too far 😳
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Guys 👏
I know Jens we are like soooo close now 😳 😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
and I have something special for 100th thread, if it works out 😉
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
congo on new heaven
ramshu / jenny r u part of my paatshala?
sweet_angel28 thumbnail
lol! u guys r here n i was waiting on the other heaven lol 😆 neways congrats on new thread! woohoo!
NishaK19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the 85 Heaven!!! 👏
JennyPenny thumbnail
21st Aug - Day 2

Scene 1 - Interns are on their way through the door. Saps looks happy as she won't be stuck with the wild bees. Poor Atul, Anjali looks like she is gonna eat Atul alive. Dr. Love and Dr. Basket are on war again.. Love how Dr. Love turns around 😳

Scene 2 - Dr. Basket and Dr. Love's first case. Seems these two's path will never meet cause they keep stabbing their butts at each other. I mean it's hosp, stop being so immature.. Poor patient, all she had to was listen to their crack crack. Uh oh. Hiter is here. She gave them a def firing 😆

Scene 3 - Atul, Anjali and that guy! 😆 😆 😆   Poor Atul, he had to this all by himself with no help from Anjali. This guy was looking weird.. 😆 Loved Sunaina and Pankit's expressions. Hats to both of them for such awesome expressions 👏 👏 👏 The guy was disgusting. Angie;s hand on his whatever... Gosh, this Angie manipulates people too easily

Scene 4 - Hitler gets them a big fat firing and tells them to do both tests and whoever wins gets the case.. Smart lady 😉 Her clothes needed to be improved yaar, don't like what she is wearing...

Scene 5 - Intern room - Atul singing was so cute.. Dr. Love and Dr. Basket, chemistry is high even when arguing. Uh oh.. Bet, this is so good... I am hoping that Ridz win, totally her fan. I love Armaan for the way he looks but Riddhima.. 😳 Anjali is so rude yaar. She should support her yaar, but nope, she takes Armaan side.. A triangle forming here? Hmm. Dr. Love tells her are you scared? Looks like Dr. Basket hates when Dr. Love challenges her so she accepts it.. Good deal girl!

Scene 6 - Anjali and Riddhima are sister? They sure aren;t like that, that;s for sure. Ridhdima not liking Anjai with Armaan is gonna be a large scope for future storyline.. 😳 Nani also loves Anjali, Uh-oh.. Two vamps in it.. This is such a major problem. Granny loves Di and Papa loves Basket.. Hmm.. These are Dr. Shaks daughters, does not look like it at thatnall. 😳 The way Ridz looks at Shaks is soooo cute and adorable. That smile is adorable, always have it plastered on your face girl!

Scene 7 - Shaks, Anjali, Nani and Riddhima. Gotta to know a lot of things. Anjali-Ridz don't get a long. Nani takes Angie's side. The teddy bear scene was really adorable.. Love the chemistry that father-daughter share 😳 Anjali was rude beyond limits. It;s really mean.. Getting her married? Eh> Good job Shaks for telling her of 👏 👏 It seems like Angie is jelous of her own sister.. 😳 I like what Shaks said, not to take eveyrhting to heart. That is not a good. She shoud not take everything to the heart. Ridz is very emotional indeed. 😳 Ridz playing with that teddy is so cute.. Really adorable 👏 👏   

Scene 8 - Ridz has a dream of serving Armaan. She wakes up from her sleep and is shocked. She hopes and prays that Armaan does not win the bet tommrrow. The lights keep flickeing off and on...Then Armaan hits her with his car door was so cute. It was really funny. Armaan being with Angie is irrating Ridz a lot, a future story here? Hope not..

Scene 9 - Dr. Love finds out that Dr. Basket is Shaks daughter. He irrates her and loves making fun of her. He gets her more angry by making prank calls on her. Irrtated with him, She meets Padma and she cools her down. Now Dr. Keerti has paged her but Dr. Basket refuses to move, finally she realizes the truth and rushes off.

Scene 10 - Dr. Keerti is hopping mad at Dr. Basket but after all lectures, it's declared that Dr. Basket is correct. Dr. Love is shocked out of his wits. Dr. Atul and Sapna are happy 😳 Dr. Hitler gives a good lecture to Dr. Love.

Scene 11 - Dr. Love is the waiter.. Looking hot as the waiter. The chemistry seen here is something else. It does not matter what frame they are, Dr. Love and Dr. Basket share a chemistry which cannot be defined. I am thinking if they fall in love, what will be the chemistry there? 😳 Someone, turn the fan on. I think Dr. Love and Basket just had their first eye lock sequence.. Oh my god, did he just wink at her? Dude, I am gonna die.. I am gonna so faint.. I am loving this combination of two people who are exactly alike and yet so different 😳 Don;t know if anyone noticed but Dr. Basket is shivering as he comes near her.. Already getting affected by Dr. Love eh?

Great episode! 10/10 again.. Love the fact that everyone is getitng their due and the focus is not on one person..

Style Icon - Dr. Atul, loved hte bright colors he wore in the entire episode..
Style Dud - Sapna ( girl needs better clothes, I didn;t like her clothes today.
Chemistry Meter( AR) - 10/10
Chemistry Meter ( RS) - 9/10

Can;t wait to see tommrrow episode, surely is gonna rock.. 👏 👏 👏