28th may -- update/pics/video

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Some Bhak Bhak..

Currently hoooked on the song Flo Rider ft. T-Pain - Low Its just soo amazing!

Tho i wouldnt advice anyone to sing it aloud 😆 

Another song spotted by one of the members, Divan, Hawa Sun Hawa..
check it out:
https://www.apunkabollywood.net/browser/category/view/3744/ad a-..-a-way-of-life-(2008) 😃

I dnt know why some ppl cant see the update 😳 
I havent done anything 😆

Wednesday 28th May 2008
Video: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/954411
Pictures: https://hannah7861.pictiger.com/albums/27112/

Part 1

The show starts the title track after such a long time! Its the old one, Bani Pia and Rano...  (thought u myt like to know 😆) Nice to hear that singer again 👍🏼

The song Dewaangi from OSO plays and Ganga starts her sdancing.. then Krishna comes to the club for a air hostess job..  a person takes her interview.

then the other side you have Vicky wanting to bet and he tells his friends.

The baba calls JW and says i was impressed by your daughters paintings, i would like to buy one.. Jai is sucked into the plan and he plans to go to the 'rave'

Pronita says i dnt want to give you pain JW, but i have to do this for our children.

Ganga is clubbing away.. Krishna says shes ready to sign the contract and she does. The guys hu interview her are freaky and say we saw spark in you.. Krishna goes to the wash room.

The two guys tlk about Krishna and says will she do the other thing that we require that we say is part of the training - OMG! 😲

Vickys friends tell him that they have betted on cricket.. they tell him the tricks of the trade, how to make millions, its all about analysing. If you mess up, you fail.. Vicky agrees to this.. his buddy says 12 balls in ten mins.. vicky gets out 4 lakh and bets on the feilding team. Vicky says i havent learnt to fail yet..  (what a weird sentence when converted to english 😆)

Krishna realises its late and goes to get her contract.

Ganga then goes to get her cigs...

Vicky is at the bar gettin a deink.. (i like Ganga's shoes 😆)

They all pass eachother and realise their siblings.

Krishna's contract is revealed... Vickys betting is revealed.. and Ganga's smoking habit is revealed... they all stare at one another

Part 2

Ganga speaks first and says this is my real face.. Krishna says you were my role model.. Ganga says we have to take a pact, we all have two faces, one to show our father at home and one here, she goes seen as we are here, lets party.. no one will speak up about this incident at home..

Ganga says lets celebrate, you got a job and vicky won his bet.. Krishna notices her cig and says so it was yours not myn.. Krishna wants to go home but gnaga insists they party.. and they party to Mauja mauja!

Pronita watches.. Jai is on his way

Baba and Pronita/Bani sit down with a drink and they talk about how the whole family has gone down the wrong path..

Jai arrives with a painting in his hand.

Ganga does the pat the dog screw the light bulb dance and Jai meets the baba.

Jai walks into the crowd.. he bumps into Ganga hu falls on the floor.. she says cant u see??

Part 3

Ganga says cant you see?? then she moves her hair and moves.. a guy tells jai 'watch out dude' 🤣 Jai grabs the guy and says i will feel sorry for ur parents.

Jai complains about the generation, and then baba says the rave was near the airport this was near by, Jai says its okay, i just get depressed seeing off the rail kids.. and thanks the lord his family isnt the same.

Jai says Ganga will be happy seeing this.

Pronita says im sorry but today you will see their faces..

Vicky wants his bees lakh.. the other guy says hay nahy chal (its not here, move on! thats my lingo!!)Vicky hits the guy on the head with a bottle.

Everyone is shocked..

Precap: Pronita tells Jai that his children are here at the rave... then you see Ganga, Krishna and Vicky walking out the club, jai turns on the car headlights and stuns em with his presense

----

Henna x

Edited by Henna 786 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiles_uk thumbnail

thxxx

wow all jais kid at rave 😃 which one will get caught 😛

Edited by smiles_uk - 15 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
poor krishna
i hope nothing happens to her, Jai will misunderstand her. I hope Pronita comes to her rescues. 😭
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I bet Ganga will spot Krishna and will escape JW's anger as she came with Krishna. I guess Pronita might save Krishna from those bad guys.
Chandani1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope someone saves Krishna and fast.... those jerks!
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what's happening! 😕 ... so far very disappointed with the episode... everyone has two faces ... not that it's something new... but no action at all... 😕 ... and this Vicky guy is just whacking people with bottle... what's happening...

... creative indeed have a lot of work for Pro as in to improve the kids...all of them are spoilt ... 😕 😆   
khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Thanks Henna,

Poor Krishna, I like her.. 😆
Raima36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tam2

... creative indeed have a lot of work for Pro as in to improve the kids...all of them are spoilt ... 😕 😆   

😆
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
done 😃

the ending glass on head thing was amusing to watch.. 😆
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What Jai just sees them walk out, not doing all the bad things...what a fizzle...what kids, making pact to be two faced... 🤢

Thanks Henzy.