Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

oh no! I hope nothing bad happens to Krishna. She is good. truely good. Unlike the other 2 faced morons. I hope nothing happens to her. And ughh I hope Jai catches the other 2 losers.

akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks
is krishna's doing something wrong?????
MamtaB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the kids are screwed 😆 .
anita&eijaz thumbnail
henna who dosent like the song low its the best
sehresh2004 thumbnail
hey guys...i know i m gonna go off topic but something is really bothering me abt ks....i thought meera and ganga;s b'day was on the same day because b4 the leap...jw and daksh both buys the present jw-meera daksh-ganga on the same day and the gifts get mixedup...so after the leap....y was onli meeras b'day celebrated...i dunno if i m right but i think it was meera's bday n ganga's b'day on the same date....did any1 notices
khushi4eva thumbnail
i just love ur update....and ur bhak bhak.... 😉

u r hooked to T.Pain's LOW song and i can't get enough of Lil Wayne's lollipop song.....both r not a good song to sing aloud... 😆 😆 😆
Sheren thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update. So finally, JW sees his sibblings true faces!!
khushi4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehresh2004

hey guys...i know i m gonna go off topic but something is really bothering me abt ks....i thought meera and ganga;s b'day was on the same day because b4 the leap...jw and daksh both buys the present jw-meera daksh-ganga on the same day and the gifts get mixedup...so after the leap....y was onli meeras b'day celebrated...i dunno if i m right but i think it was meera's bday n ganga's b'day on the same date....did any1 notices

Welocme to Kasam se blooper land....one advice dont do the math on birthdays, ppl's age and # of parties behind all Ekta's soaps....u ll end up more confused than u were before u had tht confusion....😉

for example: NEVER ASK HOW OLD IS THE BAA in kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi...b/c she is IMMORTAL 😆

genny thumbnail
haha...well nice listenin to the title song after sooooo long....but bloopers never end......like how can pronita.jai n baba enter a pub or disc wearin salwar n suits???i mean dont these places hav dress codes????
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ughh soo is jai going to see them or not. really dragging it.