Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ketaki_ry thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Fazila~

NOT misleading.........i mean it.......i dont want to see them like this......... 😡 ...i want to see more, so much more.......its never enuff..........u knowwhat when u cant get it, u let it goooooooooo..........so thats what im doing, im letting it go........😭😭😭

🤗  😭😭😭

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ketaki_ry

🤗  😭😭😭

🤗🤗🤗 we all in the same boat........n we cant see or let it sink.......😭😭😭
honey425 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arvanu

u know i dont understand one thing...before the confession,there used to be so many cute and romantic scenes and after the confession,practically there should be more........but the number has decreased........but i agree with sonia......the creators are not fully at fault,if varun and suhasi cannot their full time to chabi...then we cant blame the creators

This is exactly what I was thinking....before the confession we used to have more scenes and they were of good quality too but now not only has the number of scenes declined but also the quality..Whats going on!!!!...

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: honey425

This is exactly what I was thinking....before the confession we used to have more scenes and they were of good quality too but now not only has the number of scenes declined but also the quality..Whats going on!!!!...

honeyyyyyyyyyyyyy......🤗 suddenly the whole forum has gone sweet.......hehehhe.......jalabeeeeeee....Patani what has happened to chabi.....like urmi would say, woh baat nahi hai...........
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
fazi i think someone was listening to you...why oh why did u fazi? i told ya they listen to you... 😭
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

fazi i think someone was listening to you...why oh why did u fazi? i told ya they listen to you... 😭

i didnt know why would listen so fast.........n i didnt mean it........ i didnt..... n if they do listen to me, then plzzzzzzzz put it back on the screens, cause i cant live without aek chabi.............its my oxygen.......if uwant me to be here.......get chabi on screen ASAP.............😡

ksh i hope ur right n someone hwo listen, does reads this........😭

TheRager thumbnail
fazi...its time to fight...lets not give up without one.
Fazila~ thumbnail

fazi...its time to fight...lets not give up without one.

lets us all do whatwe can......i have posted that article on every web page i know of aek chabi.........so ppl will msg me.......n i know where to send them for complains......what else............ya Nisha.....we need ur icons.........😉
TheRager thumbnail
as soon as nisha sees the word fight the icons come out...
Fazila~ thumbnail

as soon as nisha sees the word fight the icons come out...

😆 nisha find a nice lol icon too...n a crying one too we need it.....😆