DOTW: We want to see Urmi/Sandeep

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

NOooooooooooooi want to see urmi n sandeep more n more.........plzzzzzzzzzzzz............i was angry when i wrote the below post.........im wathicng marchs epi, n i want sandeep and urmi to appear more ......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

HI friends...........i was going though posts n threads, n i see ppl complaining that the aek chabi team show urmi n sandeep very less.........its scraps which they hand it to us.......its better we dont see them at all........what do u guys say??? we dont want to see them....at all.....so if anyones listening out there.....tell ur creative team.......we DONT want to see Urmi and Sandeeps scraps anymore.......😡 

Edited by Fazila~ - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes lets be clear, we dont want U-S scenes to be a filler but the reverse..If there is nothing substantial for U-S to do we dont want them on the episode for a blink n miss appearance.. Urmi complete ur film shooting soon.. 😡 you are needed here too..
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu1101

Yes lets be clear, we dont want U-S scenes to be a filler but the reverse..If there is nothing substantial for U-S to do we dont want them on the episode for a blink n miss appearance.. Urmi complete ur film shooting soon.. 😡 you are needed here too..

Yes!!!!!!!!! and sandeep also...........we should be as imp to u, as ur to us.........so plz....hear us.....and be on the show, shakal dikhaya aur bus........thats not fair......thats not enough........😡
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think the creatives wont do that.. They know that ACHPM is incomplete betwn the too so they will not take the risk of removing them altogether for episodes.. Kuchh loyal viewers ka sawaal hai..

Hey me going out now.. some home shopping..then cooking will c ya guys later.. 😳
Fazila~ thumbnail
ya i went out too......boat ride 😉 Edited by Fazila~ - 15 years ago
love_urmi thumbnail
I hope they don't get us wrong.The thing is we want to see US but not if there isn't anything planned for them.They should show scenes like before.I'm dying to see those old scenes where sandeep is always teasing poor urmi.
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont feel its that much in their control...they cant force them to give more time to aek chabhi...its a pity really!!!!
arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u know i dont understand one thing...before the confession,there used to be so many cute and romantic scenes and after the confession,practically there should be more........but the number has decreased........but i agree with sonia......the creators are not fully at fault,if varun and suhasi cannot their full time to chabi...then we cant blame the creators
ketaki_ry thumbnail
fazi! what a misleading title yaar!

Let me be very clear about this :

WANT to see Much more of Sandeep-Urmi than what they are showing. (like they used to in episodes last year!)

Whatever the other episodes are, I will not be hooked to this show - if they do not show sandeep-urmi!.

So its not a qn of them not showing S-U at all .... if they do that.. I will be saying a bye bye automatically.

Edited by ketaki_ry - 15 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
NOT misleading.........i mean it.......i dont want to see them like this......... 😡 ...i want to see more, so much more.......its never enuff..........u knowwhat when u cant get it, u let it goooooooooo..........so thats what im doing, im letting it go........😭😭😭Edited by Fazila~ - 15 years ago