BJP Getting power in South india..

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi all,

The latest Karnataka election results shows that BJP getting more voters in South india. I think it will effect central ruling party congress and forth comming LS election....What you think next election BJP can rule india!?😳 Our Pseudo secularism will bear no fruit to anyone..?!!People are more into religious parties ? Is it cos of  Minority vs Majority issue!!?😳

Just for debate only....😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

Hi all,

The latest Karnataka election results shows that BJP getting more voters in South india. I think it will effect central ruling party congress and forth comming LS election....What you think next election BJP can rule india!?😳 Our Pseudo secularism will bear no fruit to anyone..?!!People are more into religious parties ? Is it cos of  Minority vs Majority issue!!?😳

Just for debate only....😃

Nice topic Vinu ji😊

I'm glad that BJP is coming into power in Karntaka.

This is not about secular or communal parties coming into power..its about the right party coming into the power in the right time.

BJP's power in karnataka does not depict the feel of people across India......However glad that BJP opened its account in South....

Cheers,

Myth

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So finally, BJP managed to breach Vindhyachal and scored a stunning victory in Karnataka. Congratulations to the people of Karnakata and BJP. Kya tamacha mara hai Kannadigas ne "self-styled" *secular* parties like Congress and JD(S) and "self-appointed" *analysts* in channels like IBN and NDTV. Rajdeep should fire Yogendra Yadav now and stop being so blatanly Pro-Congress, same with likes of Barkha Dutt, Vinod Dua.

Bechare English media waale, sochte hain ki "ENGLISH" media hain matlab ki "national" media hai. An average Indians gives two hoots to their opinion and hardly watches them if ever. Stop preaching people about "secularism" and stop deciding what is best for them. And please for godsake stop downplaying BJP's victories one after another, same thing happened in Gujarat..lekin yeh log nahi sudhre. Bhaad mein jaao! 😆

Hoping Mr.Yeddyurappa 'll provide and clean, stable and pro-development govt in Karnataka. 👏
SolidSnake thumbnail

This is what IBN had "predicted" in opinion poll in late April. 😆

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/cong-clear-leader-in-race-for-ka rnataka-assembly/64195-3.html

New Delhi: The Congress appears to be leading the race to form the next government in Karnataka, having managed an early edge ahead of the three-round polling for the Karnataka Assembly elections, an exclusive CNN-IBN-Deccan Herald opinion poll conducted by CSDS has suggested.

The poll conducted in the state during April reports the current mood of the electorate indicates Congress winning 114 seats in the 224-seat Assembly, giving the party a slender, but clear majority. This means a gain of 49 seats for the Congress over the last elections held in 2004.

The poll also suggests losses for the BJP, which is projected to win 60 seats, a decline of 19 seats over the last elections. The situation for Janata Dal (S) doesn't seem any better with the party projected to win 37 seats, a decline of 21 seats.

The CNN-IBN-Deccan Herald-CSDS pre-poll survey asked over 5,124 registered voters across the state to indicate their voting preference if "elections were to take place tomorrow". The count suggests the Congress will secure 39 per cent of the popular vote, with the BJP securing 28 per cent of the total votes and the JD (S) securing 20 per cent votes.

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So finally BJP did make its mark in South...👏..When I voted, they didn't...😆My first vote of my life went for a toss......

BTW, why is BJP being termed as a 'religious' party???At least its better than the so called secular and hipocritic parties like Congress...

Well said Mythili and Deepak...As long as these parties refuse to accept the fact that India is changing and continue using the ancient tricks and tactics on us, we will keep on giving such surprise verdicts...Nothing to do with secularism or otherwise...

Raksha
Edited by raksha.l - 15 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Actuly am not happy with the results.... 😕 If BJP Plan to keep the communal passions,then it will effect the nation badly....
😳
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
don't know why, media project BJP as communal party. i feel its kind of pr spin by congress n other so called secular parties. The rule of NDA at center never showed any colours of being communal.
The babari masjid riots n the mumbai riots happened when congress was in power. the only exception i can see is gujrat riots... but i am sure the leaders at fault for that riot will be punished by our judiciary.
i am so glad with BJP's victory in karnataka. I had voted for BJP this time... n it won..

lakshmim_84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmim_84

don't know why, media project BJP as communal party. i feel its kind of pr spin by congress n other so called secular parties. The rule of NDA at center never showed any colours of being communal.
The babari masjid riots n the mumbai riots happened when congress was in power. the only exception i can see is gujrat riots... but i am sure the leaders at fault for that riot will be punished by our judiciary.
i am so glad with BJP's victory in karnataka. I had voted for BJP this time... n it won..

Actually we cld see more secularism during NDA's rule. Vajpayee(prime minister), Advani(home minister)are hindus. George Fernandas(defence minister) is christian and APJ Abdul Kalam(president) is a muslim.

Edited by lakshmim_84 - 15 years ago
SolidSnake thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

Actuly am not happy with the results.... 😕 If BJP Plan to keep the communal passions,then it will effect the nation badly....
😳

BJP plans to keep the communal passion? Where? 😕

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

BJP plans to keep the communal passion? Where? 😕

What's communal passion in the first place???