DOTW compare ajay and Karan as judges

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This week let us just have fun discussion.

This week ajay devgan was missing as he was ill.  only Tanuja and Kajol did judging on Friday. Saturday Karan Johar came to judge the show.

I noticed seveal things

1. Ajay is very serious and talks much less. While Karan Johar kept talking and was joking being sarcastic in a fun way.

2. kajol is  serious around Ajay most of the time. kajol was very much at ease teasing Karan johar asking him to talk less.

3. Ajay hardly teases kajol or being sarcastic. But Karan was doing both.

It was kind of amusing to watch them. It won't be bad if we have both ajay and karan as judges alternatively. Just a  fun thought

what say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guardian Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

This week ajay devgan was missing as he was ill.  only Tanuja and Kajol did judging on Friday. Saturday Karan Johar came to judge the show.

I noticed seveal things

1. Ajay is very serious and talks much less. While Karan Johar kept talking and was joking being sarcastic in a fun way.

That is true!!  But Ajay is I think a little shy while Karan Johar has the edge as he has hosted many awards and shows.  Besides let us remember Ajay is sandwiched between Kajol and esp. Tanuja the way the sitting arrangement has been madeπŸ˜†  I am sure he has to behave sitting next to ma in law!!

From what we have seen Ajay does pull pranks and we see him smile shyly.  I think in real life he must be much at ease.

Yes I really enjoyed Karan Johar's visit!!!!

2. kajol is  serious around Ajay most of the time. kajol was very much at ease teasing Karan johar asking him to talk less.

Well yes I agree.   

3. Ajay hardly teases kajol or being sarcastic. But Karan was doing both.

But Kajol said Ajay is always pulling pranks and joking with her and others in real life!  But I do agree he does have a reserved nature!

It was kind of amusing to watch them. It won't be bad if we have both ajay and karan as judges alternatively. Just a  fun thought

It would be fun for sure!!!

what say?

srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have alwayz luvd Karan as a host, a judge, as a film maker, as a talk show host as everything... He kws hw to talk, and talks very nicely so that people dont get hurt... he sayz the positive things abt the contestants, but he also does mention the negative aspects of a particular performance but he puts dat in such a way dat the contestant doesn't feel bad or disappointed...

Karan and Kajol are buddies and dey hav knwn each for almost 20 yrs now... and alwayz the relation b/w a husband and wife and b/w friends r very different...  and it also depends on the personality of the person... as u said Ajay is very reserved, serious, talks to the point and doesn't joke around on screen...( I hav heard dat he is very funny on sets and plays prank on all his co stars and co workers... )

The relation and equation dat kajol shares with Karan is completely different frm wat she shares with her husband... i mean its alwayz like dat rit... u joke more u hav a lot of fun wn u r with ur friends and u do tend to behave differently wn ur husband is around... esp if ur husband is serious and reserved...

I luvd Karan as a judge in RnR family... the whole atmosphere waz more chilled out ...
ramas thumbnail
I agree ajay is a prankster as he has pulled pranks on mauli and sharad too in the show with bhang earlier.

But he takes his judging very seriously. He could be little like karan which might make the show even more enjoyable.

ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_kadz

I have alwayz luvd Karan as a host, a judge, as a film maker, as a talk show host as everything... He kws hw to talk, and talks very nicely so that people dont get hurt... he sayz the positive things abt the contestants, but he also does mention the negative aspects of a particular performance but he puts dat in such a way dat the contestant doesn't feel bad or disappointed...

Karan and Kajol are buddies and dey hav knwn each for almost 20 yrs now... and alwayz the relation b/w a husband and wife and b/w friends r very different...  and it also depends on the personality of the person... as u said Ajay is very reserved, serious, talks to the point and doesn't joke around on screen...( I hav heard dat he is very funny on sets and plays prank on all his co stars and co workers... )

The relation and equation dat kajol shares with Karan is completely different frm wat she shares with her husband... i mean its alwayz like dat rit... u joke more u hav a lot of fun wn u r with ur friends and u do tend to behave differently wn ur husband is around... esp if ur husband is serious and reserved...

I luvd Karan as a judge in RnR family... the whole atmosphere waz more chilled out ...

I so much agree with you. the atmosphere was great with karan around. But I don't agree that you have to pretend to be serious around your huby even though your huby is serious and reserved. the reason being you are you and your huby knows how you are and there is no reason to pretend.
srk_kadz thumbnail
I nvr said someone pretends in front of der husband... U dont behave the way u behave with ur parents with ur friends... datz wat i meant... the equation is different... and it will show up differently as well...
~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail
i agree karan was more chilled out and funny and sarcastic...but thats what we have kajol for..
it's good to have a variety of personalities in your judges...i think ajay is funny to at times...but just more reserved and  kajol is the more out going person ...
just my opinion Edited by ~*!Ripi!*~ - 15 years ago
jpatel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

This week ajay devgan was missing as he was ill.  only Tanuja and Kajol did judging on Friday. Saturday Karan Johar came to judge the show.πŸ˜†

I noticed seveal things

1. Ajay is very serious and talks much less. While Karan Johar kept talking and was joking being sarcastic in a fun way.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think he didn't even know half the stuff he was saying!! buk buk buk!!!! lol no one was listening...but maybe he just said all that just to keep people happy and didn't put many people under scurtany..but how can u do that when u got so many cute kids around you!!

I think it's not really true....i mean she does say as much with Ajay than Karan... i think because Ajay is her husband they don't really need that sort of funniness if u no what i mean and with Karan she mightn't have seen him in so many days and maybe they were bringing back good old times when they worked with each other.

3. Ajay hardly teases kajol or being sarcastic. But Karan was doing both. I think its just they nature of Ajay and Karan.. they are both different. Although Karan is amusing to wacth and the thing he says are hilarious but Ajay is no less of a judge than Karan....they both have different tastes, personaliites and ways of things in life!!

It was kind of amusing to watch them. It won't be bad if we have both ajay and karan as judges alternatively. Just a  fun thought Hm....i agree...it would be a bit weird!!Bur Karan is funnny!

what say?

Good discussion

Radz

xxx

ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_kadz

I nvr said someone pretends in front of der husband... U dont behave the way u behave with ur parents with ur friends... datz wat i meant... the equation is different... and it will show up differently as well...

I agree you behave different especially in public I guess.
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*!Ripi!*~

i agree karan was more chilled out and funny and sarcastic...but thats what we have kajol for..
it's good to have a variety of personalities in your judges...i think ajay is funny to at times...but just more reserved and  kajol is the more out going person ...
just my opinion

I do agree. Ajay seems more reserved and mature where as kajol is sit back and have fun kind and expressive.