Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: converse_chick

Good discussion

Radz

xxx

I think that is karan though always appears witty yet funny and silly. But true multiple personalities are good as judges. Brings a flavor in tthe show.😊
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

First of all great topic raksha di! 👏

1. Ajay is very serious and talks much less. While Karan Johar kept talking and was joking being sarcastic in a fun way.

I think ajay takes the show and his judging much more seriously.  Karan was there for only one day and i guess he was there to have fun.  i did enjoy his comments.....and like kajol said he does talk A LOT!! 😆

2. kajol is  serious around Ajay most of the time. kajol was very much at ease teasing Karan johar asking him to talk less.

yes, i did notice that kajol is much more serious around ajay and tends to joke around with him less.  but as someone said before, being with friends is different than being with your husband.  your around your hubby 24/7 whereas you only get to see your friends once in a while.  therefore, she was maybe excited to see karan.

3. Ajay hardly teases kajol or being sarcastic. But Karan was doing both.

ajay is probably being careful as to what he does and says on the show because he knows his every move will be analyzed by everyone.  every person is different.  some of us are more comforatble to share our personality with everyone while others are a bit more reserved.  it could be a totally different ajay around his family and friends.

It was kind of amusing to watch them. It won't be bad if we have both ajay and karan as judges alternatively. Just a  fun thought

Sure why not!  I think its great when a show has celebrity guests on....its adds a new flavor to the show.

what say?

ramas thumbnail
new topic is posted. Topic closed
R&RF Dev. Team.