Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_106 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: PrInCeZz07

Ok nisha what an intro
what charactes omg do you need to even ask if you should continue???
Of course you got to continue with Raba Ishq na hove i love it already now update the first part cnt w8 2 read it
😆 😆
👏

Thanks so much and I hope you like the first part 😛

Nisha
Nisha_106 thumbnail

<< Before I post the first part I thought that I would give an intro of each family so you guys won't get confused. >>

Kasturi's Dad Side Family (who stays in Simla and have a simple life-style)

JP Chawla – Married to Kaushalya, Father of Sagar and Father-in-law of Sneha and Grandfather of Kasturi and Drishti.

Kaushalya Chawla – JP's wife, Sagar's Mother, Sneha's Mother-in-law and Kasturi's grandmother also Drishti's grandmother.  

Sagar Chawla – son of JP and Kaushalya Chawla, married to Sneha Bajaj and father of three girls, Sapna (who is married to Prem Raichand and lives in America with Prem's family), Kasturi, and Drishti

Sneha Chawla – eldest daughter of Anurag Basu and Prerna Sharma, but was raised by Mr. Bajaj (who is like her father according to her); Sneha is married to Sagar Chawla and mother of three girls, Sapna, Kasturi, and Drishti.

Sapna Raichand – eldest daughter of Sagar and Sneha Chawla, married to Prem Raichand and lives in America with her husband.

Drishti Chawla – youngest child of Sagar and Sneha

Kasturi's Mom Side of the Family (who lives in Banaras)

Mr. Bajaj – Prerna's husband, who raised Sneha when she was a baby, also hates the fact that she married a middle-class boy.

Prerna Bajaj – only child of Mr. and Mrs. Sharma, was married to Anurag, but now they are divorced. Prerna is mother of Sneha and Prem and they both are Anurag's child not Mr. Bajaj; her and Mr. Bajaj don't have any kids of their own except for her and Anurag's kids. Also Prerna is Kasturi and her sisters grandmother, who loves them a-lot. (Prerna is also known as Mother India by her son Prem/Yudi).

Anurag Basu – Sneha and Prem's father and Kasturi and her sisters grandfather, who loves them a-lot.

Robbie's family (and they live in Banaras along with Raunak and his family in the same roof).

Purshotam Sabharwal – Robbie's father and Devika's husband also Raunak's father's good friend

Devika Sabharwal – Robbie's mother and Purshotam's wife and hates Raunak's family and tries to kick them out of her house.

Alaana is Devika's sister's daughter, who lives with them along with her husband Nikhil.

Singhania Family

Dushant Singhania – Raunak's father and Purshotam's best friend also his business partner

Nandani Singhania – Raunak's mother

<< Robbie's friends are Shiv, Raunak, Yudi, and Methali & Kasturi's friends are Prachi, Mukti, and Gauri >> also the main leads are Robbie and Kasturi...nobody else and rest are just there like any other serial. >>

Part One

<< Watch Kasturi's entry while Prerna tells Prem to pick up her from the station >>

"Prem, don't forget to pick up Kasturi from the station before you go to your friend's place?" said by Mother India

"I won't forget Mother India, cause I have been waiting for this day since she gave me the new that she was coming to Banaras to live with us for couple of days. So don't worry Mother India" said by Prem, who was looking at Kasturi's picture with her family...meaning his sister and his brother-in-law. (Kasturi was born when Yudi was only six or seven so there isn't that much age different between them and Kasturi considers him as her friend instead of her Mom's brother).  

<< Kasturi's introduction through the video clip done by me >>

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=YbxMjkNTJO8[/YOUTUBE]

[Chawla House]

Entire family was upset that Kasturi was going over to her Grandmother's house to spend her vacation. Kasturi tried to cheer up their mood by saying "Come' on...guys, I'm not going that far, I'm just going over to Yudi's house so chill and Mom, don't worry I'll be fine there". Sneha knew that Kasturi will be fine there, but she is still a mother and she knows how it feels when your kids go out for couple of days and you can't see them. At that time when I use to go out I didn't understand Mamma, but today when my own daughter is going I totally understand my mother's pain, but I'm not that worried about her, cause Prem is there...my kid brother; and him and Kasturi are like good friends, but still a mother's heart. Sagar nudges Sneha to bring her back from her thoughts and asked her what she is thinking.

Sneha (Kasturi's mother): Nothing

Sagar (Kasturi's father): Are you sure?

Sneha (Kasturi's mother): Yes

Sagar smiles at Sneha, but hides his tears because his daughter is going far away from him – first time alone. He knows that Kasturi is going in good hands but still she is his baby girl, who he taught how to walk and ride her first bike afterwards Prem taught her many things like – her first word and that turned out to be Yudi so practically everyone calls Prem – Yudi because of Kasturi even Kasturi calls him Yudi...her Yudi.

Kasturi shakes her father and asks him, what he is thinking, but her father just kisses her forehead than leaves for his important meeting while Sneha helped Kasturi pack her things before she leaves.

Kasturi: Mom, tell me more about Dad Basu and who he is?

Sneha: Beta, he is your Nanu...my father, who gave birth to me, but I was raised by Mr. Bajaj, who is your second Nanu.

Kasturi: Mom, if I don't like staying with Nani than can I go and live with Nanu cause Nanu's nature is nice...even better than Mr. Bajaj.

(Sneha hold Kasturi's ear)

Sneha: Who told you all this? Let me gust...Prem!

Kasturi: Ouch Mom! (Sneha let's go off Kasturi's ear) and Mom its Yudi – not Prem. Prem sounds so old fashion

Sneha: Old fashion ki bachci

Sneha runs after Kasturi, but Kasturi is so fast that she hide behind her Bari-Ma (Kasturi's Bari-Ma is Kausgalya from Kasturi and her Bari-Papa is JP from Kasturi and they are Kasturi's father's parents).

Bari-Ma: Sneha, why are you running after my daughter?

Sneha: Mummy-ji, you don't know what she said (Kasturi sticking her tongue at her mother while hiding behind Bari-Ma).

Bari-Ma asked Kasturi what she did, but Kasturi said nothing and ran into her room afterwards her mother came with Bari-Ma and they help her finish her packing. After they were done Kasturi decides to take a nap before her train that is in 2hrs before she reaches Banaras.

[At Shiv' and Methali's place]

"Hey guys, where, is Yudi our missing friend like Robbie the Rock-star" Said by Shiv; his friend

Methali: Maybe he is own his way

Raunak: Your right; Maybe he is own his way

Shiv: Whatever guys; I'm going to Robbie's place you guys come with Yudi so peace out.

Shiv leaves in his car while Raunak and Methali wait for Yudi, who was sleeping in his room before he leaves. On the other hand...Kasturi wakes up and finish her final packing than goes to meet her mother and asks for her house address in-case Yudi doesn't pick her up.

Sneha wrote down the address than gave it too Kasturi afterwards Kasturi leaves with his father toward the station. Kasturi was so excited that she hardly talked the entire ride to the station.

Twenty minutes later, Yudi was on his way to Shiv's place, but on the way he felt like he was forgetting something at the same time Kasturi arrived to Banaras in the excitement to meet her Mom's brother, who is more like her best friend. Soon as Yudi rings the door bell, at the same time Kasturi calls her Nani in regarding (who is going to pick her up)...

Prerna told her that Prem should be there and if he isn't than he forgot so she will come and pick her up, but Kasturi wasn't sure if she is going to stay at Bajaj house or Basu house so she said "Nani, give me Yudi Mama's friend house number?".

Prerna: Why?

Kasturi: So I can give him a surprise after-all I came to meet him so please (Kasturi begged her Nani for awhile than Prerna agreed)

Kasturi was on her way to Shiv's house when she learned that her Mama-ji just left to his other friend's house; so she kindly asked Shiv's family for the address. On her way she met many scary people, who followed her, but lucky she reached Sabharwal house on time before they harmed her, but she didn't know that once she rings the door bell she was sent to wake up Robbie Sabharwal in his room. Kasturi who didn't understand anything was sent to his room while his Mama-ji was sitting in Raunak's room. After awhile they hear someone screaming...

<< I'll stop over here and please let me know how I did and also if its too confusing than I'll stop right here on the spot! >>

Nisha

Edited by Nisha_106 - 15 years ago
annu08 thumbnail
Really nice part
want to know what happened so update soon

anu
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww nisha what a first part
omg ok kasturi finally coming to banaras
ok whats this shes gone to sabharwal house and she has 2 wake robbie up.
leme guess he must hav done something to her 😆
Nisha update the second part soon cnt w8 2 read what happens and yh make it a bit longer lol.
and a gr8 intro video of kasturi 😆 😆 😆
👏
Nisha_106 thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu08

Really nice part
want to know what happened so update soon

anu

Thanks Anu for your support 😳 and please do let me know if you are confused about my fan-fic 😕.

Nisha

Nisha_106 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrInCeZz07

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww nisha what a first part
omg ok kasturi finally coming to banaras
ok whats this shes gone to sabharwal house and she has 2 wake robbie up.
leme guess he must hav done something to her 😆
Nisha update the second part soon cnt w8 2 read what happens and yh make it a bit longer lol.
and a gr8 intro video of kasturi 😆 😆 😆
👏

Thanks a-lot my friend for your support  😳 and yeah Robbie did something so rude that Kasturi slapped him on his face and for a first impression Robbie failed 😆.

Nisha

Nisha_106 thumbnail

Once again thank you so much for your support friends...cause your support gives me the strength to write and please do let me know if anything is confusing about my fan-fic 😕 than i'll stop there!

<< Please what the video for Kasturi's reaction when Robbie pinches her and also how they meet >>

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s8ts-ugEJQ[/YOUTUBE]

"How dare you slap my son; your fried from this job?" said by Devika

Kasturi, who was still shock of what happened few minute ago since she arrived at her Mama-ji's friend's house. Than her Mama-ji comes with his other friends and she goes running into his arms and starts crying harder and harder.

"What, happened Beta?" said by Yudi, who was still hugging her

While Kasturi was sobbing she said "Mama-ji, where were you and why didn't you pick me up, from the station... when I waited for you...because Mom said you were going to pick me up and even Nani confirmed it than where were you? And you won't believe, I got your friend's address from Nani than I came here and since I came here they have been mistaken me with someone else and this person (points at Robbie, who is still shock in finding out that his friend's niece is pretty cute and sexy) pinches me and you know witch type of girl I am than why did he ask for my rate and by the way Mama-ji what does rate mean......"

Confused Yudi looked at Robbie and gave him a weird look than says "I'm sorry...it totally sipped out of mind when Mother India told me. I'm so sorry Beta"

Kasturi: It's okay Mama-ji and by the way what does rate mean...

Yudi: Nothing

Kasturi: Are you sure?

Yudi: Yes; and now go with Methali and she will give you some fresh clothes that you can change and than we will talk... ok!

Kasturi: Yes Mama-ji and who is Methali?

Methali comes forward and introduce herself as Yudi's friend and Raunak's girlfriend

Kasturi: Who's Raunak?

Yudi interrupts and says that he will introduce her later to his friends after she comes back. Kasturi just nods her head and leaves with Methali, who guides her around the house while Yudi was giving heck to Robbie for misbehaving with his niece.

Robbie: Man...I'm so sorry Yudi; I didn't know she was your niece and I thought she was my latest girlfriend Gayrati.

Yudi: It's okay but now please apologizes to her because...she is very sensitive person and I can not tolerate any tears in her eyes...so please apologizes to her and why did you have to ask her about her rate...she doesn't even know anything about those things so please watch your mouth...in-front of her. Okay!

Raunak: Come' on yaar...drop the topic and let's discuss about tonight's plan for Methali's birthday

Shiv: Come' on let's discuss about my sister's surprise birthday party

Yudi: First he have to say sorry to my niece, cause I can't see her in tears and I don't thing that I'll be coming to Methali's birthday, cause I'm taking my niece around Banaras and other places.

"Come' on Yudi...don't spoil your plans because of me, cause I'm here at least for three months than going back home and maybe getting married to Dad's friend's son, who is coming from London so please don't ruin your plans and your friend doesn't have to say sorry because it was all a misunderstanding, but he have to say sorry for pinching me" said by Kasturi, who was dressed in white sari because she didn't like Methali's western clothes so she got a sari from Raunak's mother, who is a kind lady.

Yudi: Are you sure Kasturi?

Kasturi: Yes Yudi and when you are going to introduce your friends...I mean rest of your friends and even give his final introduction even though I'm not interested in knowing.

{At Kasturi's place}

"Come' on Mom... Di's at Yudi Mamu's place so relaxes and eat something" said by Drishti, who was taking a bit out of her apple

Sneha just gives her a kiss on her forehead; afterwards goes into her room and looks at her family picture with her three daughters.

"Sneha, if your missing Kasturi than give her a call on Yudi's cell phone cause you know she will be with Yudi not with your mother?" said by her daring husband

Sneha: Sagar I think your right I'll just give Yudi a ring and talk with Kasturi

Sneha dials Yudi's number at first it was busy, but second time Yudi picks up...

Yudi: Hi Sneha

(Kasturi gets excited to talk with her mother and starts pulling on Yudi's arm)

Sneha: Hi Yudi; Is Kasturi around?

Yudi: Yes

Sneha: Than give her the phone

Yudi: commanding me

Sneha: yes; is there any problem

Yudi: nope; in-fact Kasturi is pulling on my arm to talk with you so talk with her

(Yudi hands the phone over to Kasturi, who was excited to talk with her mother even Sneha was excited to talk with her)

Kasturi: What's sup Mom? How are you and where is Papa?

Sneha: I'm fine and you?

Kasturi: What can happen to me at your brother's place? And where is Papa?

Sneha: Right here

Kasturi: Than give him the phone

(Sneha hands over the phone to Sagar, who was sitting on the bed looking at Kasturi's picture with Sapna and Drishti)

Sagar: Hi Beta

Kasturi: How are you Papa?

Sagar: I'm fine and you?

Kasturi: Alright...but missing you guys ex-specially Prachi...my best friend and Gauri my second best friend after Prachi.

Sagar: Even we are missing you guys and now give it to your Mamu

(Kasturi walks over to Yudi, who was sitting beside Robbie and Shiv. She hands him the phone by saying "Papa, wants to talk with you, because he sounds a-little depress about something".)

Yudi: Hi Juju

Sagar: Hi Yudi and how are you

Yudi: Good and you

Sagar: I'm fine and please take care of Kasturi because she never been alone from us and don't worry about the cost if you have to take Kasturi around anywhere, cause I'll pay you back later on...when I get the money

(Yudi walks away from Kasturi saying the network is kinda low and goes outside and says "please don't make me a stranger by talking about money cause Kasturi is my life and I can not see a single tear in my niece's eyes" and hangs up the phone while Kasturi was getting into another argument with Robbie over a stupid thing)

{At Bajaj House}

Preena was waiting for Yudi to come home with Kasturi, but also scared that Mr. Bajaj won't let Kasturi stay in his house because of what Sneha did 20years ago by running away with Sagar on her wedding day with Mr. Bajaj's friend son.

Prerna controlled her tears when she felt a arm on her shoulder and it was Mukti her driver's daughter, but Prerna always considered her has her daughter.

Mukti: Choti Ma, what is this? And why are you crying?

Prerna: I'm worried that Mr. Bajaj won't let Kasturi stay in this house after what Sneha did long time ago and plus Anurag isn't in town or else Kasturi could have stayed with him even Prem.

Mukti: Why Prem?

Prerna: Because her and Prem have a good relationship and they both understand each other well like you and me.

Afterwards Mukti leaves with her friends at the same place where Yudi is with his friends.

I think i'll stop over here and tell me how I did and next part Mukti and Yudi getting into a argument like Robbie and Kasturi over how much Robbie drinks...

Nisha

Edited by Nisha_106 - 15 years ago
annu08 thumbnail
nice one
excited for what is going to happen next
plz give more RK nokjhok

anu
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok nisha gr8 as usual
ok yeh kyaa robbie pinched her 😆 😆 😆 yudi 2 the rescue by the looks of it yudis gna make robbie say sory 2 his neice 😆 😆 😆
ok shes going to make him say sorry 4 pinching him 😆 😆 😆
awwww yudi really cares 4 kasturi how sweet
ok kasturi n robbie always in an argument at this rate 😆
ok now update nxt part asap nisha
👏
hummy
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
aww dat was so good please carry on to the next part