Rabba Ishq Na Hove - Part 1 - Pg 2 Kastur

Nisha_106 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Recently I am not happy in what is happening in Kasturi so I thought of writing another fan-fic called Rabba Ishq Na Hove and its about Kasturi and Robbie Sir and how they fall in love. 😳 So are you guys interested in reading it...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Nisha_106 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All RoKa FFs are most welcome here! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Whats going to happen to your other FF?

Kay
Nisha_106 thumbnail

Originally posted by: noor k

thats great πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much 😳.

Nisha
Nisha_106 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kay

All RoKa FFs are most welcome here! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Whats going to happen to your other FF?

Kay

Thank you so much Kay and nothing will happen to my other fan-fic; cause they both are closer to my heart. Kay, I hope you like this one! πŸ˜ƒ

Nisha
Nisha_106 thumbnail

Rabba Ishq Na Hove

Characters of Rabba Ishq Na Hove

Hi guys main hoon Robbie Sabharwal (22), and my hobbies are only girls and girls other than I'm a rock-star by profession and I don't believe in love; because I find love is bunch of bullshit and there is no-such-thing-as-love-in-this-world until my friend's niece comes into my life and who changed my life for good. Also I have four best friends and they are Shiv, Prem (who is also known as Yudi), Raunak and Methali. Oh! No! Mom's calling me so go on and meet my friends and their friends.

Bye for know! 

(Robbie leaves than Prem arrives)

What's sup guys? I'm Prem Prerna Sharman (22), also known as Yudi because of my cute nieces Kasturi, whose first word were Yudi instead of Mama-ji so now everybody calls me Yudi thanks to my sweet little nieces, who is same age as me now. So lately in my life there are many problems with Mother India and Dad Basu, but I love my sister Sneha a-lot and her daughter Kasturi, who is my life after my friends. And talking about my friends… I only have four best friends and they are Robbie (who is a rock-star by profession), Raunak (who works in his father's company along with Robbie, but Robbie hardly goes there), moving onto Shiv (Shiv is just like his father Angad, who is also a rock-star – back in the olden days, but you can say Shiv gets his bad habits from his father Angad and Kripa Auntie is much better than Mother India. Also my hobbies are kinda different from others and my hobby is to bug Mukti so she can leave my house so Mother India doesn't get me married to her, but second thought I kinda like her, but love bugging her and talking about Mother India (she's calling me so talk to you guys later on and before I leave Methali is Raunak's girl and they are madly in love) so bye for now.

(Prem leaves and his niece Kasturi come to introduce, herself better than what Yudi said about her)

Jai Shree Krishna; Main hoon Kasturi Chawla (19), and I am only child of Sneha and Sagar Chawla and I mostly get along with my dad's family than my mother's family – like Yudi says we can run away from strangers or our problems, but we can not run away from Mother India and her danda (Stick, what Prerna use to beat Prem up with when he misbehave with others), but I love Dad Basu – he is so sweet and understandable person, (who is there to support you in many problems like my father Sagar). My Dad and Shiv's Dad are good friends, but I hate Yudi Mama's friend Robbie (who thinks he is better than anyone), but I think he is nothing in-front of Raunak (who saves him and his friends from all the problem like their family members) and last time Mother India was already to beat Yudi Mama up, but Raunak saved him that's why I like him also Shiv is nice, but Robbie as so much attitude in him, but my Yudi Mama is the best out of his friend. Well I don't know Methali that well, but I know Mukti and Mukti is a nice girl (who is perfect for my Mama in many ways), sometimes I wish Yudi would listen to Mother India and get married to Mukti Maami. Some people say that I changed Robbie's life style when I entered his life, but I think he is taking some sort of revenge from me. So I rather stay away from him, but my friend Prachi says he changed a-lot after I slapped him, so I don't know who to believe anyways go and meet all the rest of Yudi Mama's gang while I go and pack my things because I'm going over to Mom's place since Mother India isn't feeling good, so talk to you guys later on.

(Kasturi leaves and Raunak comes with Methali his girl-friend afterwards Shiv joins them)

Hi guys main hoon Raunak Singhania (22) aur yeh hai meri zindagi Methali Kapoor (20), who I love the most in this world and all my friends think I have gone mad in love and yes I have gone mad in love with Methali.

"Raunak will you do all the talking for me" said by Methali, who was standing by him

"Not at all" said by Raunak, who was holding onto Methali's shoulder with one of his hand

(Methali does her intro)

Hi guys! Like Raunak said I'm Methali Kapoor (20) Shiv Kapoor's younger sister; me and bro have so many things in common like our friends. Bro is kinda out-minded-person, who likes to be around his friends half of the time and mostly around Mom. He and Mom have great relationship like Dad and mine. If anything happens to Dad than I'll die also Raunak, who is my love of my life. Soon or later me and Raunak are getting married according to our families. Anyway meet my Bro, who is standing on my head to introduce him-self.

What's sup dude? Like my sister said I'm Shiv Kapoor (22), spoiled child of Angad and Kripa Kapoor, I and Mom share a good relationship like Dad and Methali. Like Methali said my friends are my and mostly Robbie, if anything happens to Robbie than I won't leave that person and it doesn't matter if they are related to my other friends. Anyways talk to you guys later because Mom is calling me so bye for now cause, I came to pick up Methali, but Raunak is going to drop her so peace out.

Guys the other two people will be introduce later on...meaning Gauri and Mukti.

Guys that was the intro of Rabba Ishq Na Hoves' characters and I hope you guys will like it and if you don't than its okay. Also one more thing, my fan-fic starts of with Yudi was suppose to pick up Kasturi from the station, but he forgot so Kasturi decides to go and meet him at his friends house because she was so excited to meet him after along time, but when she gets there Robbie's mother misunderstands her and sends her to wake up Kasturi, but Robbie pulls her in the bathtub thinking she is his latest girlfriend and from there Kasturi changes Robbie's life kuch is tara. So will you guys be interested in reading my fan-fic – Rabba Ishq Na Hove.

Nisha

PS: Please do let me know, if I should continue or not..!

Edited by Nisha_106 - 15 years ago
Sapna_23 thumbnail
Yeah! Another Fan-Fic; of Kasturi and Robbie

Sapna
redrose1000 thumbnail
yeah
such a nice fanfic πŸ‘
continue soon yar..
cant wait to see wat happens next 😳 😳 😳
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok nisha what an intro
what charactes omg do you need to even ask if you should continue???
Of course you got to continue with Raba Ishq na hove i love it already now update the first part cnt w8 2 read it
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ‘
Nisha_106 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sapna_23

Yeah! Another Fan-Fic; of Kasturi and Robbie

Sapna

Thank you so much Sapna for the support πŸ˜ƒ

Nisha
Nisha_106 thumbnail

Originally posted by: redrose1000

yeah
such a nice fanfic πŸ‘
continue soon yar..
cant wait to see wat happens next 😳 😳 😳

Thank you so much and I hope you like the first part because I kinda think its boring, but i'll wait for your a-opinion πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Nisha