__KAHO NA PYAR HAii __FF__PRECAP PG3

~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Kaho Na Pyar Hai

Hi guys I'm back with my second ff, I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as you enjoyed my previous one, mohbat kabhi Maine, and thanks for all the love, support and appreciation towards my ff love you all. And now to blow you off your feet is Kaho Na Pyar Hai.

Character Sketch(i h have changed the sketch alittle)

at the police academy

Manya malik: a sweet chirpy girl, who loves her parents so much that she sacrificed her dream and passion for her parents dream, she loves music, and she is engaged to karan. Also she comes from a high class family, but she knows and respects her culture. and sister of armaan malik and mayank malik

Akash gupta: every girls dream. Rich, spoilt, hot, flirty guy who is used to getting what he wants, his dad is the head of sanjivini and his dad wants him to follow his foot steps but he has his own dreams and ambition to fulfil his dreams.

Karan Verma: sweet, charming boy, he is kind and polite, and knows his manners, he is a good friend to anyone, but hates guys who flirt with girls, he loves manya and is engaged to her, him and manya have known each other since childhood.

Roopa: she is sweet, but a spoilt girl. She loves being the centre of attention and has a crush on Akash.

Om:cute, adorable boy, he hates girls who show off, he speaks fluent Hindi and very good English, and he is akash's best friend and has feelings for Roopa

Rehan, Kiran, Sanju, Gopu: mostly same as in sz

Joytsana Ma'am: officer at the academy, she is single, but not for long, she is a safe and easy going person.

Khanna Sir: single, strict and loves discipline, but that will go soon

MD (manya's dad): happily alive and a rich police officer and head of the Sanjeevini academy

in the sanjeevini hospital academy

armaan malik
akash's good freind and manya and mayank's brother, loves girls and attention, he is the cool dude of sanjeevini, he loves hih sister but hates commitment and riddhima. he is totally opposite from his brother and sister, yet very protective over them, his dad is the head of the sanjeevini police academy.

Storyline / Concept: 

i am changing the conept alittle and i will continue to edit it asap and continue it asap  

Please comment..

JiiYA____X

Edited by ~~BaBy~AnGel~~ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyy jiyaa plzzzzzzzz contuiedd i love it
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Jiya..plzz continue soon!!
Luv it so far 😊 Edited by s3exicuti4lyfe - 16 years ago
cutemini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plzzzzzzz continue soooooonnnnnn
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail
hi ppl sorry i havn't posted but i have been really busy, but now i have 1 week holidays so i will try to post daily, and here is the precap,

precap: a girl crept into a room and saw a boy sleeping on the bed, she giggled and crept upto the boy, and she went and threw a bucket of ice cold water on the boy, the boy got up and screamed
B: MMMAAAANNNYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
manya laughed and ran out the room, the boy chased after her, manya ran down the stairs looking back when....

i hope you guys like it and part 1 will be up soon, and before i do anything i just wanted to say a big thank you to my sweet shafoo di for helping me with the ff and the name, so thank you soooooooo much shafoo i lovee you ,

and thanks for all the comments and i will continue, 😳 😳
pakirani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice precap!!! continue soon! 😳
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
luv da precap Jiya..plz continue soon 😊
minioo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh i really want to read this now... plz come back and write soon
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail
hiiiii ppl i will put part 1 up today n i'm soooo sorry for the delay at first i was just being lazyyy, but then the forum desided to close so alittle mad bout that but now my ff is in the ff section so i will cont in a while 😉 😳 😃
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail

Hi friends I am sorry that I haven't posted my parts, I think I was just being lazy, but now I should post it so here it is, and I promise that I will post faster from now on = ]

Part 1

A girl wearing a blue churidaar entered the verma mansion, she went upto who was setting the table out, she went and wrapped her arms around her
G: hiii aunty
KM: hi beta tum agaye
G: haan, by the way, erm voh...
KM: beta voh upper apne kamre main sau raha hai
G: thanks aunty
the girl crept into a room and saw a boy sleeping on the bed, she had a bucket of cold ice water in her hands. She giggled and crept up to the boy, and she went and threw the bucket of ice cold water on the boy, the boy got up and screamed
B: MMMAAAANNNYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
manya laughed and ran out the room, the boy chased after her, manya ran down the stairs looking back when she bumped into someone, she looked at that person and stood still as a rock, scared, the boy came running behind and saw manya and stood still giggling to himself.
M: bhaya, voh I'm sorry voh main erm
KK: tum dhek ke nahi chal sakti ho, main nehi chahta ki ek andhi iss ghar ki bahu banay, ab soch lo tum takrana chahti ho ya iss ghar ki bahu banna chahti ho,
M: takrana, oh I mean iss ghar ki bahu banna erm nahi, ya haan
KM: (comes over to kk and pulls his ear) kyun dara rahe ho meri bahu ko,
KK: sorry maa, mujhe manya ko darana acha lagta hai, (holding his ears) sorry manya
M: (still a little scared) it's ok
KK: ok maa main chalta hoon bye, bye manya
M: bye
manya sighs in relief, but on the other hand the boy grabbed a jug of water from the table and started to walk up to manya, when he got close he kneeled down to her neck
B: Tumhe kya laga main Tumhe itni asani se chor doonga, nah
M: hu???
The boy went and poured the water on manya who stood shocked, the boy started to laugh hysterically
M: KKKAARRAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
manya ran after karan screaming at him
M: karan ke bache main Tumhe chorungi nahi
K: pehle pakar toh lo
M: karannnnn
K: manyaaaa        & ;nbs p;         & ;nbs p;         
Manya chased karan around in the garden, just as he was about to run inside he also bumped into some one but this time it wasn't KK, it was his mom,
KM: karan tum meri bahu ko tang nehi kar rahe ho
K: nehi mom, main aur voh bhi tumhari bahu ko jhoot boloon, kya meri itni jurat hai,
M: karan tum kitna jhoot bolte ho, aunty yeh mujhe bohat tang ker ta hai aur iss ne mere upper paani bhi phenka,
KM: kya yeh saach hai karan,
K: nehi maa manya toh aise hi bhol rahi hai, voh pehle bhaya se takra gaye toh bhaya ne manya ke brain ka falooda bana deya,
KM: karan tum manya ko tang kerna band karo aur jaldi se tyar ho jao, Tumhe manya ko bus stand tak chorna parega, ab jao

~~~~~~~Later on the way to the bus stand~~~~~~~
K: manya tum police academy kyun join ker rahi ho
M: karan tum bhi police academy join ker rahe ho
K: haan lekin meri academy ghar ke paas hai aur tumhari academy toh delhi main hai,
M: kya karoon karan, mujhe toh vaha jana hi parega,
K: lekin main tumhari bina jee nahi paunga please math jao
M: vah kya dialogue hai,
K: manya main yahan serious hoon, aur tum ho ki mazaak ker rahi ho,
M: sorry karan
Karan stopped the car and they both sat in silence for a while,
K: lo tumhara bus stand agaya hai,
M: bye karan
Karan grabbed manya's dupatta from the back,
K: tussi ja raye ho
Manya's eye's filled with tears as she turned around and nodded slowly, karan's eyes also filled up with tears as pulled her dupatta and pulled her back in the car,
K: tussi math jao,
M: kya karain jana toh parega
K: mujhe yaad toh karogi na
M: yaad unko kiya jatain hai, jinko hum bhool jatain hai,
K: vaha jaker tum kissi aur se pyar toh nehi kerne lago gi
M: patha nehi, vaha jaher Tumhe batha doongi, shayad koi mil jaye
K: aggar koi mil gaya toh shaddi per bulana math bhool jana,
M: karan, meri shadi toh tumse hi hogi,
K: promise
M: haan promise, ab main jaoon
K: nehi
M: karan please
K: ok par pehle kaho
M: kya?
K: kaho na pyar hai
Manya went close to karan, and whispered in his ear
M: abhi nehi, jab main Tumhe agli baar bekoon git oh tab kahungi
K: mujhe uss pal ka intazaar rahega,
M: bye karan,
Karan leaned close to manya and softly kissed her cheek,
K: bye
Karan got out of the car and took manya's bags out the boot and sat back in. Manya got out of the car and stared at karan through the wind shield as he pointed to him self and put his hand on his heart and then pointed at manya trying to say I love you, manya smiled shyly and looked down karan looked at her adoringly as she lifted her head up and saw karan giving her a fly kiss, manya reached her hand out as if she was grabbing the kiss and put it near her heart. Manya waved as karan drove the car part her, and disappeared away in the distance,
M: main karan ko kaise batati ke main usse pyar ker thi hoon jab sach toh yeh hai ki main karan ko sirf apna best friend maan thi hoon, main aur karan bachpan ke dost hai, karan bachpan se mujse pyar kertha tha lekin kabhi keh nahi paya, aur abhi kuch haftay pehle humari engagement hui thi, lekin patha nehi kyun main apne app ko convince nehi ker payi ki main usse pyar ker thi hoon, shayad jis safar par main jarahi hoon, vaha mujhe mera sacha pyar mil jaye, ya karan hi mera sacha pyar ho lekin mujhe yeh kabhi nazar hi nehi aya, uf I don't know, jo kismet main likha hai vohi hoga, ab mujhe chalna chahye verna yeh bus toh gaye.

Manya started walking towards the bus stand as the song Aao milo chalo from jab we met came on.

Hum jo chal ne lage
Chal ne lage hai yeh raaste
Aahha manzil se behatar
Lagne lage hai yeh raaste
Aao kho jaye hum
Ho jaye hum yun lapatha
Aao Milo Chale
Chaana kahan na ho patha

*KM= karan's mom

*KK= krishnakan verma(karan's brother)

Thanks for the comments guys and once again I am very sorry for posting very late but from now on I will try my best to post daily, and please do comment, the more you guys comment the faster I will post, = ]

Lots of love

Jiya____x 😳 😉

Edited by ~~BaBy~AnGel~~ - 16 years ago