Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: tukz_REmix

ok me too here 4 u sweety!

suppose dan hav been 2 visit india...n thru a quiz conducted by warner bros u hav selected as d biggest fan frm whole india....n u r 2 show dan india....n teach him some dances on bollywood songs 4 a party....how wil u feel?wat wil u do wid dan?n wat song wil u teahc him?n how wil u teach him?

*warning:u hav to answer all of dem...u cnt say ids wont happen n all dat πŸ˜‰

muhuhuahahaha!!! i don't live in  india! i've never been there so i can't show dan what i've never seen myself!!!!! πŸ˜†

chhilt thumbnail

Originally posted by: bisma_4eva!

wow bitastta u really goin hard on chillt!

here are my questions:

1- what is your real name whhat just chillt mean anyway πŸ˜• ?  It's just a silly nickname :P
2- what's sumthing that's mizzing in the hp forum and u really mizz it πŸ˜‰ ?  Active discussions about different characters and GOTW

3- who u find more irrataing : bitasta or umbridge?? LMAO 🀣 !!!  hehe... it's a tie!

4- if you just randomly meet an elf and want sumthing to be done for you, what wud it be and why ?   hmmmm... it depends on the situation....

5- ever acted as if you were a real witch in real life πŸ€ͺ ???  sometimes....

6- ever cried while reading hp 😭 ??  loads of times during DH

7- what shud have happened to snape if he wasn't killed 😍 ?  i think he should have been given the post of DADA professor at last

8- what are the first 5 words you would teach any harry potter character in your language and y? πŸ€“  what do you mean? πŸ˜•

9- enjoying my questions or hatng it ?  enjoying them

10- message to the world ⭐️ :  lol... keep smiling! like this... πŸ˜ƒ

might cum baq wid more muahahhaha 😈 !

?bisma?
πŸ€ͺ

Edited by chhilt - 14 years ago
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its a tie huh???πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜ˆ
tukz_REmix thumbnail

Originally posted by: chhilt

muhuhuahahaha!!! i don't live in  india! i've never been there so i can't show dan what i've never seen myself!!!!! πŸ˜†

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok no problem

i wil cook up sumthn else now😈

chhilt thumbnail

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok no problem

i wil cook up sumthn else now😈

*gasp* 😲

tukz_REmix thumbnail
😈ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha😈

describe clearly d method of preparing felix felicis in 100-150 wordsπŸ˜‰

chhilt thumbnail
goodness.... bitasta! i will answer this later.... i need to do some research from HBP! πŸ˜†
chhilt thumbnail

😈ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha😈

describe clearly d method of preparing felix felicis in 100-150 wordsπŸ˜‰

The book does not mention how to brew the potion but i can explain the effects if you like... here goes...

Felix Felicis is a potion that makes you lucky. It's desperately tricky to make and you have to let it stew for six months. At the end of the six months the potion should look something like the following description: It should be the colour of molten gold and large drops should be leaping like goldfish above the surface, though not a particle will spill. It is, however, disastrous to brew it incorrectly. Nevertheless, if brewed correctly, you will find that all your endeavours tend to succeed until the effects wear off. If taken in excess, however, it causes giddiness, recklessness, and dangerous over-confidence.

Caution: Felix Felicis is a banned substance in organised competitions, for example, sporting events, examinations etc.

and i checked, it's 121 words.... i couldn't explain how to brew it because the book does not mention it.... i combined everything i could find about Felix into this passage.... and i notice that the word limit is increasing each time you set me a task... πŸ˜•    πŸ˜†

tukz_REmix thumbnail
no no dear i askd u d mehtod preparation.....i kno its not dre in d book....dats y asked u na 😈
dat means u hav 2 make it up😈HA-HA-HA-HA😈
chhilt thumbnail
heyyyyyyy..... you should have mentioned that.... well... i will do this later..... it will take time...