*Witch in the Spotlight - chhilt!*

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey friends 🤗

It's time again for another Witch In the Spotlight!!! After a great great week with our birthday mod Manshi, it's time to get someone new to grill, this fortnight!!!

And this member, who's here this time, is someone who has created pretty interesting topics on the forum, about favourite quotes, etc... and is one of the "active" Gryffs we have in here!!!

Well, I don't think most of us know her too well, and I must admit, neither do I... So here's our chance to get to know her!

Our Witch In the Spotlight...

Chhilt!!!

Congrats, here's your signature to use while you're the WITS!!!

Alright guys, so no waiting! Let's start grilling!!!

Thanks to muqu for the great new logos and sigs, much appreciated! 🤗

Love,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

legallyzoya thumbnail
wow congrats!!!!
will be back with ma questions...!!!!
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow... i wasn't expecting this! 😆 😆 😆 don't be too harsh on me guys... and no essay type questions please...
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aaaaahhh forget ur rquests dearest........u r luky dat am not able 2cum evryday now cuz my idiotic connection isnt workin properly 😡 but still dont wrry....i wil pst my bunch here asap 😉 😉 😉 tab tak njoooyyy

oooohhh i 4got congo 😛
shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmmmmmmmmmm- Here's a question for you, what is your favourite book from the Series and why do you like it above all the rest?
chhilt thumbnail

Originally posted by: shellytt

Hmmmmmmmmmmm- Here's a question for you, what is your favourite book from the Series and why do you like it above all the rest?

well shelly.... my favourite book is Deathly Hallows because it wrapped up all the mysteries started in the previous books better than i had hoped. the defeat of voldemort, the change in kreacher etc... they were all wonderful turning and ending points in the plot.... i simply loved it.... 😊

tukz_REmix thumbnail
tel us wat u thnk abt harry n ginny's relation?(gotta b 100 wrds mind u 😉 )
chhilt thumbnail
i'll start off with saying that harry and ginny are two of my very favourite characters in the whole series. i think that harry and ginny's relationship has been absolute from the very beginning even if they themselves didn't know it. ginny stood up for harry against malfoy when she had only just met him properly for the first time. they're both alike in so many ways. they're brave, kind and they're both also fierce about standing up for the people they love. i think harry and ginny are two lovely people and i really don't understand why some people hate ginny so much... 😕  i think she's awfully sweet. anyway i think should be about 100 words now? 😕😆Edited by chhilt - 15 years ago
tukz_REmix thumbnail
my god yes!!!dere 104 wrds...i chckd in word 😡
not to wrry sweety.....weel a much tuffer task is on ur way....look out! 😆 😉
chhilt thumbnail
oh no! someone save me! 😆 😕 😆