Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Bahni, some thoughts I would like to sahre with you on your birthday.  I shared them with you before as well but somehow was thinking about it today while driving to work....thinking why we did not know each other when we lived barely 80 apartments away in the same neighborhood?  Why we did not get in touch when I used to post in srgmp section?  Why we met here at DM and a bond of friendship and sisterhood developed?  Why things happen the way they happen and when they happen?  Well, here's the anwer for you if you were wondering too 😊

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do. When someone is in your life for a reason, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a god send, and they are.

They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.
Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done.
The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.Next! When people come into your life for a season, it is because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done.

They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real ! But, only for a season.

Lifetime relationships teach you lifetime lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway); and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.

It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant. I know why you are in my life and I love you for that reason . . . . . I find this so true. ..

Happy Birthday BahniπŸ€—  Stay happy, stay healthy, and stay wealthy....and be my friend ...... for ever and ever and ever😊

Love - Gauri

I am speechless, right now! πŸ€— 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY_1EbACr9I

just for you πŸ˜›

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Many happy returns of the day Shola.... have a blast... 😊
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Many happy returns of the day Shola.... have a blast... 😊

Thank you, Bapu πŸ˜‰ shola aur blast ka choli daman ka saath hai, bus chingari ki zaroorat hai πŸ˜†

lighthouse thumbnail

Originally posted by: SholaJoBhadkey

Thank you, Bapu πŸ˜‰ shola aur blast ka choli daman ka saath hai, bus chingari ki zaroorat hai πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  After reading your witty comment Shola, I feel like changing my ID to CJB - Chingari koi bhadke .. πŸ˜† in honor of your birthday. πŸ˜› 

Shola, you always make us laugh here and I wish your life to be full of joy and cheer always.  Have a great day and many happy returns for the day . πŸ˜ƒ

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Awww Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Sholuji... have a blast...nah not bomb one but paarty one... there you go, one of my current diehard fav song... BD ki kushi mey - DJ Anshu :) πŸ˜†

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffp5h_FGEJY

TF post and sharing - Anu and DB.

Edited by raj5000 - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: SholaJoBhadkey

I am speechless, right now! πŸ€— 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY_1EbACr9I

just for you πŸ˜›

tum speechless bhi hoti hoπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

can't access youtube from work😭  ghar jaa ker dekhoongi.  hopefully, gulmohar ka ped dekh ker SDA ki yaadein taza huee hongeeπŸ˜‰  meri bahut sari yaadein judi hain inn gulmohar key pedon key saathπŸ˜›.....one thing I miss here in the u.s. the most.....talking about gulmohar ka ped yaarπŸ˜†

πŸ€—

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Many Many Happy Returns of the day!!!! May your bday be eventful and you have loads of fun   

Love ya
DB Doll

GD It was so wonderful reading your post for Doll.  Made me bit emotional 😳

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 years ago
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dear SJB ji,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I'm your admirer...life will be cool in the company of such wise and cool friends like you😊

Wishes,

Myth

ps:I'm not daring to post any images...from the previous experiencesπŸ˜‰..who knows I may try to post nice flower and some parishiltonor any poor people's  photos may appearπŸ˜•,so i'm refraining from posting any images

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 16 years ago
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighthouse

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  After reading your witty comment Shola, I feel like changing my ID to CJB - Chingari koi bhadke .. πŸ˜† in honor of your birthday. πŸ˜› 

Shola, you always make us laugh here and I wish your life to be full of joy and cheer always.  Have a great day and many happy returns for the day . πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Lighty πŸ˜ƒ Karo karo, zaroor change karo lekin pehle decide karo ki Chingari Koi Bhadkey (CKB) ya Chingari Jo Bhadkey (CJB)πŸ˜† 

As for making people laugh - ye video dekho aur hamari philosophy samjho 😊

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFLR8hu0i5g&feature=relat ed

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

Awww Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Sholuji... have a blast...nah not bomb one but paarty one... there you go, one of my current diehard fav song... BD ki kushi mey - DJ Anshu :) πŸ˜†

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffp5h_FGEJY

TF post and sharing - Anu and DB.

Sab ke sab mujhe explodes karney mein lagey huey hain πŸ˜† I will have a blast on Friday, so DJ ji Friday ko haazir ho jaana πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Anshu 😊