Happy Birthday - English Mame SJB!!

Anuradha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Its party time once again πŸ˜›

Yes, its one of the sweetest and intelligent member who is celebrating her birthday today... 😳 Her sense of humor really keeps her stand out of the crowd.. With the belan in hand, the lady in her AV presents a teacher on command... πŸ˜† Even without debating much, she puts out all her points in just few words πŸ˜‰ So, here is presenting the birthday party of

SholaJoBhadkey

Happy Birthday SJB πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

May this birthday bring you lots of joy, happiness, peace, prosperity and lots of love from your near and dear ones πŸ€—

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

And here is your birthday Cake πŸ˜›

And here is the special guest for today's party πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Enjoy your birthday and have fun 😳

Edited by Anuradha - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dear SJB,

Here's wishing you bright sunny days in the year ahead

Lots of joy and cheer that you can share and spread

And many many posts from you on all the DM threads!

Enjoy your day!

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

?????? ?????? ?????? πŸ˜‰

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yay!

Congrats to you my dear - love your name, love your AV and especially love debating with you!

Have a wonderful birthdayπŸ˜ƒ

😑 M 😑
MNMS thumbnail
Happy birthday Appu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Enjoy the double blast πŸ˜ƒ
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuradha

Its party time once again πŸ˜›

Yes, its one of the sweetest and intelligent member who is celebrating her birthday today... 😳 Her sense of humor really keeps her stand out of the crowd.. With the belan in hand, the lady in her AV presents a teacher on command... πŸ˜† Even without debating much, she puts out all her points in just few words πŸ˜‰ So, here is presenting the birthday party of

SholaJoBhadkey

Happy Birthday SJB πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

May this birthday bring you lots of joy, happiness, peace, prosperity and lots of love from your near and dear ones πŸ€—

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

And here is your birthday Cake πŸ˜›

And here is the special guest for today's party πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Enjoy your birthday and have fun 😳

Awwwwwwwwww! πŸ€—Anuradha, what a lovely post. Between you and my students, my day is made. πŸ˜› Thank you so much for the wonderful and warm wishes, the card, the poem, the chocolates and of course, the cake!!! Looks like I will have to make do with just a virtual cake today - good for the figure, though! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bahni, some thoughts I would like to sahre with you on your birthday.  I shared them with you before as well but somehow was thinking about it today while driving to work....thinking why we did not know each other when we lived barely 80 apartments away in the same neighborhood?  Why we did not get in touch when I used to post in srgmp section?  Why we met here at DM and a bond of friendship and sisterhood developed?  Why things happen the way they happen and when they happen?  Well, here's the anwer for you if you were wondering too 😊

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do. When someone is in your life for a reason, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a god send, and they are.

They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.
Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done.
The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.Next! When people come into your life for a season, it is because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done.

They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real ! But, only for a season.

Lifetime relationships teach you lifetime lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway); and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.

It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant. I know why you are in my life and I love you for that reason . . . . . I find this so true. ..

Happy Birthday BahniπŸ€—  Stay happy, stay healthy, and stay wealthy....and be my friend ...... for ever and ever and ever😊

Love - Gauri

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: TallyHo

Dear SJB,

Here's wishing you bright sunny days in the year ahead

Lots of joy and cheer that you can share and spread

And many many posts from you on all the DM threads!

Enjoy your day!

Many thanks TH - What a bright and happy post πŸ˜› just like the weather in the UAE πŸ˜† 

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

?????? ?????? ?????? πŸ˜‰

ye Hindi mein SJB jalebi lagta hai πŸ˜† 

SS ji, aapki shubh kamnaon ke liye haardik dhanyavaad πŸ˜› 

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Yay!

Congrats to you my dear - love your name, love your AV and especially love debating with you!

Have a wonderful birthdayπŸ˜ƒ

😑 M 😑

For all the angry icons in your siggy, you have showered a lot of love in your post πŸ˜† Thank you, and will try to live up to the name and AV πŸ˜›