Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: yulZ

thikhai thikhai now stop before ur face becomes all black like koilaπŸ˜•πŸ˜†..Now Shiddu!I'm a Punjaban-my phashe can neva go koila,as I drink lotsa milk,na!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
 nahi yarr mann writer itnee ullu hotehai mujhe pata hee nahi tha ...Hote hain na;kyunki saara dimaagh toh writing mein chala jaata haiπŸ˜†...You'll come to know tht after you start your Fic!Waise,when are you doin' tht??πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ its becoz ur FF is like a refreshment for me u idiotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...Aww,thanksh Shiddu!😳...but take tht "idiot" bak!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰yea mann its AM FF but the main part i m enjoying is this mohabbatein groupπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Oye!You dun say this publicly!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Oye Siddu!You must know tht poetry is not my cup of teaπŸ˜†;it's chorified from sumwhere!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† i knew it 🀣...Acha>?>?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
2ndly as other said loved pranay ka stupid intro πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...Oh,I thought you liked Pranay??πŸ€”πŸ€£ han yarr mein toh bhool gaya how dare u gave my pranay( joh mera dil ka tukra hai.. Hayen??😳🀣)πŸ˜³πŸ˜† tht type of bad intro hun😑🀣..poor pranay...πŸ˜­πŸ˜† next time lekhne se pehle 10000 bar sochlena😑🀣..mann i sound like pranay ka #1 fan🀣,...No#1 fan??πŸ˜†You sound like the "only" Pranay fan!!!🀣..Ok,bas!Itnaa jhoot is injurious to health!🀣
πŸ˜† han han kyun majja nahi ata..akhir gabbar kii beti hotoh... u will njoy this nahπŸ˜†...Abey Shiddu!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†mannn look at adi dialogues..they were totalli superb πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..yarr u r better than the original serial writers πŸ‘ 😳 ..Awww,Shiddu!!You're too chweeet!!😳 hehe thankushπŸ˜³πŸ˜†.Ok,whteva!πŸ˜†
ejoyed each n every word 😳 😳 esspecially the mohabbatin group ka joke praks 😳 πŸ˜† n woh julebe wala sentence πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
now do continue hun πŸ˜ƒm waitingggggggggggg 😳 πŸ˜† ...Hmmm,ok...but next tym,me wanna see your reply,thoda jaldi!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ i will try my best ^^πŸ˜†.. thikhai thikhai...aglee bar toh i will be first then ur part4πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Hey wow,tht wuld be great na!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Oye Shiddu!We've started with our Holi here,even!!πŸ˜† Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 15 years ago
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~*~A~*~

Oye Shiddu!We've started with our Holi here,even!!πŸ˜† yup any1 wanna joinπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: yulZ

Oye Shiddu!We've started with our Holi here,even!!πŸ˜† yup any1 wanna joinπŸ˜³πŸ˜†...Yeah,,any1 can join-in!!!πŸ˜ƒ!πŸ˜†

Oye Shiddu ke bachche!Khaali your PM ka dabba!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aminaaaaaaaaaaa~
Yaar, you have the whole mittai ki dukaan at the college! Surely you're trying to get everyone diabetic😳... Great interaction btw them all! Very sugary...πŸ˜‰
Loved your description of my hubby's "distinctness"😍 He's so unique... in the best way possible.
Also enjoyed the way you described how "she" stepped into his world and transformed it... beautiful, πŸ‘πŸ‘
Lovely update nanadji, please update soon!... Soon... Sooon...

Cheers,
dc
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi chic

Aminaaaaaaaaaaa~Yes!Am here,jee!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Yaar, you have the whole mittai ki dukaan at the college! Surely you're trying to get everyone diabetic😳... Haha,yeah,I'mπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰;and I'm also tryin' to show some ppl,tht the whole mithai ki dukaan is "only" mine😳,so they try not step-in!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...Great interaction btw them all! Very sugary...πŸ˜‰...Hey,thanks di!😳...Kinda inspired by my gang at my skool!πŸ˜‰
Loved your description of my hubby's "distinctness"😍 He's so unique... in the best way possible.Bhaiyya kis ka hai!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...tht's inda me in my gangπŸ˜‰!
Also enjoyed the way you described how "she" stepped into his world and transformed it... beautiful, πŸ‘πŸ‘...Thanks alot,di!😳...but I'm still kinda bad with the how I wanna express everythng,yaar;I hope I get betta😳.... as the other writers,here!😳
Lovely update nanadji, please update soon!... Soon... Sooon...Me will shoonπŸ˜ƒ,just the *ahem*..editing....πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Cheers,
dc

desi chic thumbnail
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
desi chic thumbnail
Oh guess which post I tripped over accidently?😳 *ahem*

Cheers,
dc
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi chic

Oh guess which post I tripped over accidently?😳 *ahem*

Cheers,
dc

*ahem*,you'll come to know of tht,when I "accidently" trip over your post!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 15 years ago
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey omg im feeling so frustrated right now..so ur thread says you update on pg. 14..i went there an i could find the update! did you update? not sure..im starting to hate this siteWacko

btw are the "quotes" no in boxes anymore?!?! im sooo confused.Unhappy