wow awesumm πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
loved the whole office scene 😳
cnt wait 4 more
continue soon 😳
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago
FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY
Dabooooooo(Me calling you that) Main aagaayi.
OK so first of all, awsome chapters, very...AMish πŸ˜† No, I meant, typically...classy πŸ‘
Ok, so the names get changed back to AM, good, you know, whenever I hear Tanya, I get reminded of Kripa(KYPH) and Angad... πŸ˜† And I dont want to hear the name Raunak...ANYMORE πŸ˜†
OK, so the famous Dupaata tug -a -war...cool πŸ‘
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Sadizzle:Thanks dear!I hope you int get annoyed with RT!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

@Mona:Aha!You gave my Jay to Sammy,tht's why,I gave my Jattu to Sammy!😑...and where's Sammy in all this??πŸ˜•...OMG1She's enjoying with both the hotties!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Chalo,let's give her a nyc danda!πŸ˜†...And your doosra hubby is my pehle hubby;so you better stay away from him!πŸ˜†....Same here,Mona!Me and my eldest sister are always fighting over Harshad;she's like look "your" jiju looks so cute,here!πŸ˜‰...And,I'm like he's "your" jeeju😑;and then we start hitting eachother!🀣

@Zhaini:Awwwww,Zaini dear!Don't be khafa with me;aage se aise nahin hoga!😳😳😳...Thanks for reading and for your lovely comments,too!😳...**gives you a shweet hugπŸ€—**

@Siddy:Siddy ke bachche!Itna late reply!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Good,you wont get confused anymore!πŸ˜†...And you wait for the next chapter;just njoy the dose of two for now!πŸ˜†

@Shaz:Hey Shazzy dear!Neva mind;"der aaye,durust aaye"!πŸ˜†..Glad you loved "em;will continue soon!😳
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY
Dabooooooo(Me calling you that) Main aagaayi.
OK so first of all, awsome chapters, very...AMish πŸ˜† No, I meant, typically...classy πŸ‘
Ok, so the names get changed back to AM, good, you know, whenever I hear Tanya, I get reminded of Kripa(KYPH) and Angad... πŸ˜† And I dont want to hear the name Raunak...ANYMORE πŸ˜†
OK, so the famous Dupaata tug -a -war...cool πŸ‘

What!My Shiphoo's here!😲...Me feelsh proud!...

I dint expect such goody-goody comments from youπŸ˜†;but thanks,anyways!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³....So,half-of-the word got confused with Raunak-Tanya😭;Ok,am sorry for tht!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†....

Lemme go and comment on your FF,before you star the "Chppal ki baarish"!πŸ˜†

tsamhita thumbnail
πŸ˜† i think i should become a Balaji vamp πŸ˜† πŸ˜† dekho how i snatched both your hotties away from you πŸ˜† and i have my bhaiyu's FULL support in all this πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

waise amina ki bachi! if you don't update then i'll come with a bigger and stronger danda that you! πŸ˜†
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
^^Chal be!My bhaiyyu's always with me!😑...Waise,who's my bhaiyyu??πŸ˜•πŸ€”I'm damn confused!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘...I got tht;it was Jatin!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...He'll get my hubby back from your "changul"!!🀣🀣🀣... BTW,you just have one of my hotties,tht's Jay!😑Harshad's your bhaiyyu;sharam nahi aati apne bhaiyya ke baare mein aisa sochte hue!😑;only "not-his" sisters can call him a "hottie"!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Did you ever hear me calling Jatin a hottie?😑Apne bhai ki toh respect karle,tu!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Abey Sam ki bachchi!Each and every FF Writer has updated her FF;except "you"!!Even Sidra has updatedπŸ˜†...You should better follow her way,and update both your FFs,soon!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 16 years ago
tsamhita thumbnail
hehe the post was for both u and mona! πŸ˜† so i've got ur hottie aka Jay adn mona's hottie aka Jatin πŸ˜† waise update is on the way...i'm just sufering from lasck of inspiration right now...massive brain freeze πŸ˜† and also preparing for my orals ...i have 3 on omnay πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
^^Ewwwww,yaar!You don't get bored of this tests' crap,and all!πŸ˜†...Am glad tht mine are over!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~*~A~*~

@Siddy:Siddy ke bachche!Itna late reply!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yarr main kabhi fast hotahun kya to reply that also in ur postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so better not to get an earthquake i replied lateπŸ˜†.....Good,you wont get confused anymore!πŸ˜†...yea n all thx to uπŸ˜†And you wait for the next chapter;just njoy the dose of two for now!πŸ˜†  han han ok ok.. but jaldii se dusra dose dena varna it wont be gudπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜† not 4 u idiot for meπŸ˜†.. as my dose time wil finish nah so...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
^^You all make me go krazzy!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...But,will update b4 I reach the mental asylum!πŸ˜†