21 MayZaara Ind:Am-Me marriage complete:)

deshi2007 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

*19th May Zaara{Ind}Written Update*

In zee's room:

zee is so upset because her all plan was failed...zaa ruined everything...she poured water on her plan...she tries to find out another way how to spoil am-me's marrige...she wants to call gul...so she goes to mirjo for the number...!!

In mirjo's room:

zee ask mirjo for gul's phone number...but mirjo denies to give the number...because she is trying to change herself...so she doesn't want to support anyone who wanna do bad with others...zee explain mirjo that she wants to save someone's life...after listen that mirjo agees to give the number...she gives the number to zee...zee check the number & find out that gul is in lakhnow...shegives mirjo some money for buying lipstik...mirjo happily leaves the room...zee calls gul...at first gul tries to hide herself from zee...but zee recognizes her very well & she ask for her help...gul promise zee that she will come back soon & stop the marriage...!!

In zaa's room:

IS looks at zaa's pic & reminds her...he tells her that if she would be alive then  she could be watch aman's marriage...zaa comes there & tells that zaa is everywhere...she tries to console her papa...IS shows a pair of bangles to zaa & informs her that zaa made it for aman's wife...he requests zaa to give it to mehek because of her better days come in their house...!!

In aman's room:

khushi,aman,zee, & zaa r there...khushi & aman look so happy...mirjo brings aman's dresses...zaa thanks mirjo for her hard work...khushi advices zaa to wish aman so that no body could harm...zee gets mad on zaa...mirjo & khushi go to mehek's house for mehendi ceremony...!!

In mehek's house:

khushi, mirjo, & IS come there with mehendi...khushi puts mehendi on mehek's hand...all enjoy the ceremoney...mehek's dad gets emotional...he starts crying...IS ask him why is he crying?...harmeej ji replies that he remembers mehek's mom...if she was alive she would be so happy...mehek is so upset after listen that...khushi tries to change the situation...she assures mehek that her brother will give her all happiness...mehek feels shy...!!

In aman's room:

aman gets ready...he is so happy...zaa helps him...zee doesn't happy...!!

In the hall room:

IS & harmeej ji waiting for aman...IS tells mirjo to call aman...in that time zaa & zee take aman from the top floor...mehek also comes with khushi...aman tries to look at mehek...both sit in a sofa...raja brings the rings...zee is waiting for gul...zaa tells zee to starts ring ceremony...but raja informs zaa that zee wouldn't  do that because she got hurt  in her hand...IS advices zaa to do that on the behalf of zee...zee happily does it...ring ceremony is completed...phohographar takes their snap...zee looks at the door...lawyer starts the formality...he ask aman & mehek will they agree with the marriage?...they answer that they r agreed...lawyar gives them paper to sign in...mehek signs the papers...now its aman's turn...when aman wants to sign in the paper gul stops hm...all r shocked except zee...& the episode end...!!

The End

***&&&***

*20th May Zaara{Ind}Written Update*

*aman & mehek r ready to sign the papers...in that time gul comes there & stops aman to sign in the papers...gul starts her drama...zee is so happy because her plan will be succeed soon...all look confused...aman comes to fufi dadi...fufi dadi blames aman for arranging marriage ceremony except her...lawer informs gul that they don't complete therie formality yet...zaa tells gul to take a rest...gul hugs aman & starts acting that she feels pain in her heart...all get scared...zaa tells all that it just a pain nothing else...but zee tells that it is a heart attack...all take gul in her room...!!

*zee goes to her room & calls dr. sindhi to come & treats gul...he has has to act in front of all...she will pay for that...sindhi agrees...!!

*in gul's room...al gathered there...gul shows all that her condition is critical...mirjo starts crying for her nani...gul wants to tell something...zee completes her words that gul came to perticipate in am-me's marriage ceremony...but for her it doesn't complete yet...she is sorry for that...aman comforts gul not to worry...her health is more important than his marriage...suddenly mirjo informs all that gul hasn't any heart problem...gul & zee look uneasy...zaa tells mirjo may be it is gul's first attack...aman ask why doesn't dr. come yet?...zaa tells raja to check...but zee stops him & she wanna go to check...!!

*in the hall room...dr. is sitting in the hallroom...zee comes there & advices dr. to act properly...she gives him money...in that time raja comes there...zee & dr. ro shocked to see him...raja takes dr. inside...!!

*dr. checks gul & informs all that gul has a major heart attack...her condition is critical...she has to take in the hospital...but gul denies to go to the hospital...she wanna stay at home...aman supports gul...mirjo is tensed about marriage ceremony...zee informs her that they have stop it now because of gul...they will think about it later...aman & mehek look confused & upset...zaa advices raja to pay dr.'s bill...all leave the room except mirjo...after leaving all gul is sitting on the bed...she thinks something...!!

*in the hall way...zee says sorry to harmeej ji for postponing the marriage ceremony...harmeej ji understand & leaves the house with mehek...zaa looks confused...but zee is glad because she could stop the marriage...!!

*in the kitchen...mirjo boils milk for gul...raja comes there & ask her about gul?...he requests mirjo to tell the truth...mirjo informs raja that she is doubting her nanni...because she acted like that before...raja wants to find out the truth...so he mixes black peppers in the milk...mirjo looks confused...but raja explains her that after drinking the milk if her nani will start shouting her then they could understand that gul acts...she is not sick...mirjo agrees with raja...!!

*in mehek's house...khushi comes there...mehek is crying...khushi tries to console her...she also doubts about gul...she thinks that gul is not sick...she just want to spoil the am-me marriage...but mehek doesn't agree with her...khushi requests mehek not to leave her brother...!!

*in gul's room...zee & gul r talking about their next plan...mirjo & raja comes there...after listen their foot steps gul stops talking...mirjo serves milk & medicine to gul...gul drinks milk but when she tastes it she throws the milk & starts scolding mirjo for mixing something in the milk...zee gets scared because gul forgets that she is sick & she can't speak...mirjo & raja r happy...they find out gul's truth...& the episode end...!!

The End

***&&&***

*21st May Zaara{Ind}Written Update*

*mirjo & raja find out gul's truth that she is not sick...she just acts...mirjo is happy because she did another nice work...she thanks to raja for help her...gul realizes her mistake & stops to talk again...zee tries to  covers it up & informs mirjo that sometimes gul could talk like a normal person...mirjo looks confused...zee requests mirjo & raja to leave the room because gul needs to take a rest...!!

*in the hall room...zaa calls another dr. to check up gul...zee comes there & ask zaa why did she call another dr.?...dr. syndi said that everything would be fine just need time...zaa replies that she has no time...she accuses zee for her dirty plan to postpone the marriage...zaa informs zee that aman's marriage is challenge for her...so she will complete am-me's marriage soon...zee accepts her challenge...zaa calls raja & orders him to call all family members & harmeej ji & mehek...zee gets scared...she tries to stop zaa but zaa doesn't listen to her...in that time IS, khushi, aman, mirjo, harmeej ji, & mehek come there...IS ask zaa what happen?...zaa informs all that gul wants to say something...zee ask how could gul talk?...mirjo informs all that sometimes her nani could talk...zee tries to stop her but couldn't stop her...!!

*in gul's room...all gathered there...gul gets scared after see all...she tries to say something...zaa stops her & informs all that she will describe all what gul will say...gul just moves her hands & face...zaa informs all that gul wants to complete am-me's marriage before dieing...gul & zee r so sad because there plan is failed...aman & mehek r so happy...they look each other...aman says thank to gul...IS leaves the room for calling lawyer...!!

*in the hall room...aman sign in the papers & the marriage is completed...all r happy except zee & gul...zaa takes gul & zee's sign as a witness...mirjo throws flower petal on aman & mehek...she wants to take a snap with all...zaa agrees...she requests zee & gul to join with them...zee & gul sit beside aman & mehek...zaa requests zee to smile...a fake smile on zee & gul's face...so funny...!!

*after completed the formality all r sitting in the hall room...zaa is so glad because her dream comes true...she exposes her happiness in front of all...aman says thank to zaa for her support...without her help he never full fill his hope...harmeej ji gives mehek's hand to aman...he gets emotional...he also says that he hasn't any property to give aman except mehek...zaa comforts him not to worry about mehek...aman also assures him that from now mehek is his responsibility...harmeej ji wants to go mata baishnaa ki mandir...zaa tells him to go...mirjo starts crying😆...all r surprised...raja ask mirjo why is she crying?...mirjo informs him that after watching family scene she gets emotional...all r laughing after watching mirjo's foolness😆...zaa tells khushi & mirjo to take mehek in her room...!!

*in aman's room...the room is decorated...khushi & mirjo is making fun of mehek...khushi tries to scare mehek...she advices mirjo to hide under the bed & she will hide in the bath room...& they will listen aman-mehek's conversation all night...mirjo agrees...mehek feels shy😳...she explains mirjo that it is not a good idea...mirjo & khushi enjoy every thing...& the episode end...!!

The End

***&&&***

Note: wow...such a superb & mindblowing episode😛...finally am-me's marriage is completed😳...zaa helps them a lot😊...she plays a game with gul-zee & spoils their plan👏...in this game her supporters r raja & mirjo😃...all r happy except zee & gul...that's it for 2day...so enjoy...& plz press THANK U button before leaving...!!😊

Edited by deshi2007 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
yhankS!!!!

i can't wait till tommorrow ihope they marry
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the update.
Can't wait to see tomorrow's video.
I hope Zeenat's plan backfires and Gul lets Aman and Mehek get married.
ahada thumbnail
thanx a lot for the update.
Mirjo is stupid and funny.
I wasn't expecting Gul to stop the marriage, it would have been very interesting if she got Aman and Mehek married.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

ooo i think mirjo will tell zaara 😊
jas_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
who is IS and Zaa...guys i m so confused help me out..
deshi2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jas_mine

who is IS and Zaa...guys i m so confused help me out..

IS means Iqbal Saab who is zaara's dad...!!

Zaa means Zaara...!!

Zee means Zeenat...!!

Am means Aman...!!

Me means Mehek...!!

i just write their name shortly in my update...hope u can understand now...!!😊

Edited by deshi2007 - 15 years ago
sugarsweet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont know why but i feel aman only did this entire love/marriage natak to get revenge from mehek... how can he just change so easily...just a thought..
ahada thumbnail
thanx for a superb update.
It was a fantastic episode.
The serial is ending at the end of the month, therefore bad guys are losing and confused ones are changing for the better.
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot
You are awesome
YAy finally Aman and Mehek got married 👏 👏