May 19th Brief Written/ Video Update

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello everyone, Henna can't update today, so I am here.

Part 1
Pronita is trying to counsel an crying Krishna. Krishna she tells Pronita that she want's to go to her Papa.

Pronita helds Krishna face and asks her you like your Papa more then your Mama?Krishna tells I want my Papa.

Pronita asks Krishna about her name and her father name. Krishna tells her father name is Mr. jai Walia.

Pronita is surprised and asks you are Mr. Walia's daughter, are you hear to purchase gift for his birthday. Crying krishna tells Pronita, its not his birthday tomorrow, I have came here with brother and sisters to have lunch. Pronita remembers what Ganga said about organizing an partying and telling Jai that Ganga is in the class.

Krishna gets her cell out, and calls Jai, and Pronita asks her what she is doing. Krishna tells Jai she is scared, and tells him to come quick, and Meera tells Jai I want to speak with the kids.

The mask man, aims gun at Krisha, and he tells her I had warn you not to act smartly, and you tried. Pronita ask the goon to spare Krishna as she is an small kid, if you want to shoot, shoot her. Krishna is surprise, and Ganga looks on from her hiding please All the kids are shock, Varun and Vicky are trying to fight the goon. Krishna says let her go, and then voh Asha hai plays.

The goons were aiming the gun at Pronita, but Vicky saves Pronita, and he gets shot in the arm.

Part 2
Pronita and Ganga are at the mall where Pronita confronts Ganga, and tells her your sister was telling me that tomorrow is not your Papa's mother. Ganga looks shocked, and she tells Pronita ji, I was going to buy him gift like that.

Pronita gives Ganga mother bashan, says throwing an party and giving gifts to your Papa, is good. But attending parties without telling your Papa is really bad.

Pronita says I have seen your true reality, what you think etc.

flashback
Mask man is lying on the floor, with the money bag, and Ganga takes the bag fill with money. Pronita follows her. Ganga goes to the club and gives the money to the manger.

Ganga takes the money and puts the money in the manger hands, and tells him  take your money and get lost. She warns him, if you ever tried to warn Ganga Walia, think of the consequences. Manger tells if Mr. Jai Walia learns that his duaghter is attending night clubs (I thought it was day), smoking cigrates, and giving  beers to her friends and drinking, what will he think. In Jai Walia's style  Ganga with her hand stops the manger.

Flashback ends

Pronita tells Ganga, you have lied to so many people, Ganga ignores her.  You lie to your father, who is  ready to do anything for her. You tell him you are going to painting class, and you tell me you are preparing stuff for your dad's birthday party. She tells Ganga what kind of girl are you.

Pronita's maternal instict kicks in, and she with an concern and warning voice, says what kind of parties are you attending, and says the parties that start in day and end in nights.  Ganga says Pronita ji but she is stop by Pronita who says don't try to give your execuses you are just wrong, absoultey wrong. She asks Ganga does your parent know about you that how much you are lying, and how you are betraying their trust. You are not only hurting others but hurting your self.

Ganga tells Pronita to shutup. (She is rude just like Meera😡)

Pronita tells Ganga what if I tell your father and your parents. Ganga tells her I will only have to deal with little trouble and I will handle the situations. She asks Pronita what will happen to you after that, think of the consequences. Ganga says I have made all my stories so good, that no one will believe you.

Ganga tells Pronita that she is 23years old,  and for the last 17yrs she has been tackling and handling her family with her story. It won't be an big deal to explain to them. She tells Pronita, I am today's modern girl, and i Know what think "Live, and Let Live". If someone interferes in my life, I won't let them be on there feet.

Part 3 Thanks Henna

Pronita and Ganga are talking and then Ganga asks are u married? how much money do u make? Bet no one wants to marry you..

Ganga gives her money to shut her mouth about something.. she tells pronita to put the money into the old age home for the future..

Ganga tells Pronita to tell her parents that she did come painting classes with her.. and then gives more money as tip. She tells her to dress up and get rid of the old clothes

Pronita asks if this is the way to tlk to an elder.. Ganga says if you ever want to tell my father anything, its my word against yours, he will believe me rather then you, he has known me for 16 years. I wouldnt want you to be kicked out now, iwould feel the pain.. lorrd the sarcasm.. and she leaves Pronita with the money.

End

My observations
    Krishna will be bonding with Pronita, and will take her side more and defend her. Jai and Pronita will get into arguements because of Ganga, as Jai won't believe Ganga Love how Pronita lectures Ganga, but Ganga is rude to the core, that she deserves slap on her face along with meera😡

Video Update By Magnificent

Edited by *Piku* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiles_uk thumbnail
thxxx ... meera tries to kills bani ... her son saves baniiii lol

moonlitnight thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great
can someone pl prove that he is not JM son 😡
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well that's something unexpected!!! Guess creative are on a mission to shove Vicky down viewer's throat by making him all goody.... and it's definitely working!!! ... Guess he is good after all despite of being born out of a women who is a disgrace...
Honestly.........WHat is his mistake, why cannot he be good ? After all he is walia son, and walia is good naa...... Havnt you heard of a child called prahaladha.......... and who his father was......there is no relational.....
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Some bhak bhak

Only caught the ending due to personal reasons 😊
feel free to write the update

-------------------

Part 3

Pronita and Ganga are talking and then Ganga asks are u married? how much money do u make? Bet no one wants to marry you..

Ganga gives her money to shut her mouth about something.. she tells pronita to put the money into the old age home for the future..

Ganga tells Pronita to tell her parents that she did come painting classes with her.. and then gives more money as tip. She tells her to dress up and get rid of the old clothes

Pronita asks if this is the way to tlk to an elder.. Ganga says if you ever want to tell my father anything, its my word against yours, he will believe me rather then you, he has known me for 16 years. I wouldnt want you to be kicked out now, iwould feel the pain.. lorrd the sarcasm.. and she leaves Pronita with the money.

End

smiles_uk thumbnail
thxxxxxxx ... ganga went off on one with pronita
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks henna
will watch part 2 only and add part 3 in mine since i got part 1
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well majority in this forum are not accepting Vicky as JW's son... so if he's not shown as a good character there is no chance that he'll get accepted... they are basically manipulating here ... 😆 ... nothing much...
milkey007 thumbnail
thanks
So,Vickey's glorification starts from here
In the last leap they tried their best to glorify Meera and now
glorification of JM's son vickey,so that viewers will accept him.
Great going.
they have shown that JW has a kid with his kid's killer now they will justify it by showinghim Bani's chamcha