Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Exactly Milkey... during the 2nd leap they over glorified Meera... and people still didn't accept her with a goody image... so they turned into a negative one...

...same tactic are taken to glorify Vicky so people would accept him and forget the fact that Jai fathered a killer's son... I see so much originality... 😆 ...
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow vicky is good. ganga is so rude to pronita. when she was a kid she knew how to respect her elders
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
added the complete part 2 update
Ganga is rude to the core, someone slap her 😡 😡 😡 she told Pronita to shut up, this girl has no respect for her elders.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

as usual!! Love love love Krishna..ugh hate Ganga.

yay to Vicky!! God Jai has so many kids. I hope they dont get him tied to another woman after Meera is gone. He will have kids with her too.

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohhh, god.. this was so unexpected why are they trying to shove vicky down our throats, whats the need of glorifying him?? and why did pronita confront ganga right away?? I hope she doesn't go telling all this to jai without any proof, cause I don't want jai and pronita to fight all will be spoilt if that happens.
sweetie_pie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thankzz for the update

all bakwas ... ntng is going well

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx 4 da update 👏 well Vicky saved Pronita ....r thy tryn 2 make us lyk him 😕 If ganga is 30 how old is Varun 😆

twin_sisters thumbnail
thanks guys for the update.. i agree .. ganga deserves a slap on her face for talking back like this 😡
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

you know ... knowing ganga's mother passed away .. you think she would have more respect for women ... but i guess not. its disgusting.

uvita thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wish they would stop showing Vicky all goody like his psychopath mother M....... and stop pushing him down our throats as Jai's biological son with M.   For once I wish Ekta would listen to the audience and stop testing waters and show him as NOT Jai and Meera's biological son.....KS was all about the story of JB which was the essence of KS and JB. With Jai moving on with Meera and showing Vicky and pushing him everyday a little more too show him as Jai's son with Meera KS is dead or almost there as if KS progresses this way then KS is not about JB and their love and their life but about M and her life