Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shazia_haya thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Star.......star....where are you?.....

Soumya and I are wiating for you besabri se.....

and I guess..I know who's gonna be getting the dhaba 😳 ...hmm....

Sumra
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh well i m here....sry for being late 😳 ..but itna shor kyun macha rakha hai??? 😲 Silence everybody!!!! 😳

yep..the Sale is closed now!...will check up the offers recd. so far..and will announce the new owner of this dhaba soon!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Star_on_earth thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

(This is a closed envelope offer, so noone but Star can see this 😳)

My new bid (with a few changes marked in red):

1. Rs 50/sq. ft. of built up area and Rs 20/sq.ft. of free space, or Rs 60,000 (approx. USD 1500) whichever is higher.ok!

2. Name will remain unchanged as 'Star da Dhaba'

3. Top management will be allowed to continue and if any change is made then they'll receive industry standard severance package.

4. Old staffs will be retained in addition to new staffs.

5. Old staff along with the new staffs will be given extensive training to bring them upto the standard of the best of the dhaba industry.

6. If at a latter stage any old staff is retrenched then he'll be given training and full assistance for a new job in addition to a severance package.

7. Life time membership for Star and her immediate family* to the dhaba, wherein they can have Rs 3000 (approx. USD 50) worth of free food (excluding liquors) every month and also a 50% discount on any amount over and above Rs 3000. Also they can avail upto 50% discount for upto six guests of theirs every month. ok!

8. On the occasions of Star's Birthday and if and when she gets married, also her wedding anniversary, she's entitled to a free party with 50 guests with free party hall, free DJ, free food and complimentary beer (only one can per person).lol..very advance planning i mus sayπŸ˜†...but acceptable anytime!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

9. Star will also be entitled to 5% share of the dhaba and a proportionate increase in case of expansion of business, i.e., Star will enjoy a 5% share of the net profit that Star da Dhaba makes. Moreover, Star can increase her share to upto 10% at any time she wishes by paying the necessary amount.5% is fine!

*Immediate family includes, parents, husband, children, brother of upto 18 yrs of age, unmarried sister of upto 21 yrs of age.*love this part 🀣*

Okay...i m glad to announce i accept this offer by Mr. Souro,  makes me even more happy to know that inspite of  selling this property i would still have some share in it. πŸ˜ƒ 

But Mr. Souro can appoint Ms. Shazia as the MD and together they can take care of this property and going by the interest they have shown in this..i have no doubt "my dhaba" is in safe hands now!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'll get all the legal formalities done...in the meantime Mr. Souro, you can transfer the funds directly into my account..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† without any delay so that i can establish my another business asap.

All the Best to both of you...from now on you can re-start this dhaba anytime you wish to, and make whatsoever changes you feel like.

But dont forget to provide me the facilities as mentioned above^πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Star (signature by star)πŸ˜‰

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Star for choosing me as the most deserving.πŸ˜ƒ Here's your crossed cheque of Rs 60,000. If the area of the dhaba is found to be more then I'll pay the additional amount later on:

____________________________________________________________ ______

X____________________________________________Date: 19-05-2008

Pay     Star_on_earth___ Or Bearer Rupees       Sixty Thousand Only.    

Rs. 60000/-

A/c No. 007________L.F. 10    Initls SoE

India Forums International Bank

(72) Chit-Chat, General Discussions- 4xx007__________CC

AB/SC/SB/E________________Cheque No. 476576_________ Souro

19-05-2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

||'476576||' 400011004|:_______________10

Edited by souro - 16 years ago
Star_on_earth thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

Thanks Star for choosing me as the most deserving.πŸ˜ƒ Here's your crossed cheque of Rs 60,000. If the area of the dhaba is found to be more then I'll pay the additional amount later on:

X____________________________________________Date: 19-05-2008

Pay     Star_on_earth___ Or Bearer Rupees       Sixty Thousand Only.    

Rs. 60000/-

A/c No. 007________L.F. 10    Initls SoE

India Forums International Bank

(72) Chit-Chat, General Discussions- 4xx007__________CC

AB/SC/SB/E________________Cheque No. 476576_________ Souro

19-05-2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

||'476576||' 400011004|:_______________10

lol...now dats what you call truly professional!! πŸ‘..i m impressed!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

thank you sir for the paymentπŸ˜‰.....would love to do more business with you in future.πŸ˜›

For now..take good care of my dhaba if u please...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

souro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

lol...now dats what you call truly professional!! πŸ‘..i m impressed!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

thank you sir for the paymentπŸ˜‰.....would love to do more business with you in future.πŸ˜›

For now..take good care of my dhaba if u please...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It was my pleasure to conduct business with you Miss Star and I'm sure we'll continue to share such fruitful relation for future dealings as well.😊

You can rest assured that your dhaba is in good hands and with Shazia as the MD, the whole of CC can expect a good time. And of course all your benefits as stated in the agreement copy will always be honoured under all circumstances.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by souro - 16 years ago
shijhu thumbnail
congrats dear for selling n buying factor i just sat n read ur deal n it was great πŸ˜† bade saste me bika πŸ˜†
Star_on_earth thumbnail
@souro: good...thats exactly what is expected from you! 😳but..in case you need any kind of assistance in handling the affairs of the Dhaba..do let me know. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@shiju: the money is not the only factor dear...baaki cheezein bhi dekhni padti hain! 😳 besides this property is close to my heart..so have to be careful it doesnt go in wrong hands...jus for the sake of few dollars! πŸ˜†

now the only thing left to be seen is...what the "New Owners" do with this Dhaba!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Star_on_earth - 16 years ago
divingdolphin21 thumbnail
congratz Souro πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Star tell me when ur selling another Dhaba πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Star_on_earth thumbnail

Originally posted by: -LaKsHiTa-

congratz Souro πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Star tell me when ur selling another Dhaba πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lol...for that first i'll have to open another dhaba..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this was the only property i had..which i sold!😳

now its time to start a new business..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†