Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: -LaKsHiTa-

i meant i want to be...sorru for the spelling error

Hi Lakshita thanx for showing interest and don't worry we understood what you wanted to say, so no need to say sorry.😊

divingdolphin21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

Hi Lakshita thanx for showing interest and don't worry we understood what you wanted to say, so no need to say sorry.😊

ThanksπŸ˜ƒ  are u doing any renovation in ur dhaba..?? and whts the name of the dhaba?πŸ˜ƒ

souro thumbnail

ThanksπŸ˜ƒ  are u doing any renovation in ur dhaba..?? and whts the name of the dhaba?πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah we're doing some renovations to attract more patrons.πŸ˜† And you'll soon know the name once we're ready to open.πŸ˜ƒ

Btw, Lakshita, if you have a virtual dhaba on IF, what're the things that you'll expect if you go there, apart from the menu of course??😊

Yeah we're doing some renovations to attract more patrons.πŸ˜† And you'll soon know the name once we're ready to open.πŸ˜ƒ

Btw, Lakshita, if you have a virtual dhaba on IF, what're the things that you'll expect if you go there, apart from the menu of course??😊

ok.. ill look at the tables and chair and arrangements made for the customers..... cleanliness ofcourse..the staff should be well behaved...

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
isnt the name of the dhaba same as before "Star Da Dhaba"... as was said in the contract?? 😳
souro thumbnail

ok.. ill look at the tables and chair and arrangements made for the customers..... cleanliness ofcourse..the staff should be well behaved...

I said virtual, and in virtual you can't really look at the staff or the cleanliness. I meant what sort of entertainment would you expect from a virtual dhaba.

souro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

isnt the name of the dhaba same as before "Star Da Dhaba"... as was said in the contract?? 😳

Yup you're right, just that we might add something to it or twist it a bit.πŸ˜ƒ But don't worry whatever it is, it'll be named after Star only.😊 I hope you don't have any objection over that.😳

Edited by souro - 16 years ago
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yup you're right, just that we might add something to it or twist it a bit.πŸ˜ƒ But don't worry whatever it is, it'll be named after Star only.😊 I hope you don't have any objection over that.😳

not at all.....y shud i even mind???πŸ˜†

btw gud to see u guys working so hard!!πŸ˜†

I said virtual, and in virtual you can't really look at the staff or the cleanliness. I meant what sort of entertainment would you expect from a virtual dhaba.

oops sry i skiped the word virtualπŸ˜†

well  good music.. and tv with latest movies , A/C

Shazia_haya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

not at all.....y shud i even mind???πŸ˜†

btw gud to see u guys working so hard!!πŸ˜†

we are hard working star😳

we said we would take GOOD CARE of your dhaba.....and we remain true on our words😳😊

πŸ˜‰