Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khyati_sui thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
See what I want to do is get every KDMHMDian in one thread so our discussions and craziness can spread quicker instead of having different thread lke we do for andolans and premeer ka prem desh...

From the next thread onwards on the first page itself we will have a post for "the introduction", "the andolans" 🀣🀣🀣, "all the klan members with their birtdays", "rules" and "siggies and everything..."

And of course not to forget we will have a mention for all the andolans we lead in the future and the first andolan ever "HUG" andolan... πŸ˜ƒ

Hope my ideas are okay with you guys! 😊
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandini90

well we dod have this chatting thread once and the mods closed it coz we were not allowed to... 😭 😭 ...and then shifs got spl permission for tht sticky thread...well then..do one thing....just pm and ask her if we can open it...instead of her..wow...am waiting for the 1st pg....

@siddy : arrey mujhe kuch kaam do naa...meri kuch toh contribtuion honi chaahiye...🀣🀣...waise...wahaan jo bhi join karega naa....usse krazzy banana meri kaam hai..🀣....

luv nans

arey dis is not a chatting thread..dont make dis one please😭...we are here for premeer ..deir hug shugs..baatein shatein onliiiiπŸ˜³πŸ˜›..i will let shifali noe dough..if we can continue wid da andolans forever 🀣....iss ekta mayii ko koi bharosaa nahi.....janey kab alag kardey

ya sure will give u workπŸ˜‰,...wait up fr toniteπŸ˜›
Book_Kash thumbnail
hmmmmmmmmm yew guyx forgot me 😭
whtx goiN on?? 😭 😭 😭
khyati_sui thumbnail
@ Nan di:~ In the new thread of course we can chat πŸ˜‰ about Premeer and sometimes off the topic bhi chalta! Cuz many of the MODs, and GMs also talk shalk nonstop off the topic! So chalta hai na! 🀣

@ Sabs:~ Heyyy humare pyaari fellow krazzy member! 🀣🀣🀣
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 ideas khyati...lekhin inn sab ke liye we need the permission from our mods...lols...kya karenge...??!!!...

@sabs : kuch nahi yaar..they r telling abt the next andolan pg to be posted...hehe...

waise..i was just now dreaming a scene btw premeer...lols..🀣....and thts my situation now....

luv nans
khyati_sui thumbnail
@ Nan di:~ Sabkko krazzy banane ka mahaan kaam apka! 🀣
khyati_sui thumbnail
LOL! Nan di har samay hastein hi rehte ho aap! 🀣 I will PM *Shifali* today, but what shall I say? As in we want to open the part 2 to our Andolan thingi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† So please give us permission ? πŸ˜†

I dont knw wat to write madat karo! 😊
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello kraazii jaani's how r all of u and waqt's happening..

luv atop
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
actually shifs is not a mod....but then...i dont think mods wil gic premi to start a chat club like tht......yu know wat..if they read this last few pgs naa..they wil surely close this one also....cos we r all going out of topics in btw.......and neways...just ask shifs....if she can get permi for us to open an andolan..where in we can also chat in btw....not too much...we'l be talking abt premeer...but then..a little of chatting too...she'l ask the mods abt it then i think...

luv nans
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
khyati and nans...yaar dont turn dis into a chat thread..we have a chat thread alreadi..can we please restrict this to Premeer onli....da rest assured.. πŸ˜›