Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: khyati_sui

Haha haan! So should I stick wit "Premeer/Harshiti ka fultoo Krazzy clan" 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

*PROUD TO BE ONE OF THEM* 🀣

This Krazzy club was founded on 22nd June na? Must include all the memorable details! 🀣🀣🀣

]

LMAOO Premeer/Harshitti Krazyy clan gosh 🀣

Harshad and Addiitii will faint if dey ever read dis 🀣
khyati_sui thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣 Maine dono promos mein koi bhi nahi dekh! Bas read kiya! 🀣🀣
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haha...🀣...am cracking now......hehe....well well...if we're opening one naa..it shudnt be a place to chat....like we chat...hehe...coz the mods wil close it....chatting can be only done in tht sticky one....do one thing....its going close to 150 pgs naa...pm the name of the next one to shifs...so she'l open the new one in this name...there we'll spread krazzy things around to members...kyun??!!!..🀣......

PS: i escaped my trip with my mom.....haha...🀣🀣

luv nans
nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

]

LMAOO Premeer/Harshitti Krazyy clan gosh 🀣

Harshad and Addiitii will faint if dey ever read dis 🀣

faint??!!!..wow...tell me naa...ek doosre ke baahon mein faint hona hai unn donon ko.....wow..i am dreaming....🀣....

luv nans

OGX2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandini90

haha...🀣...am cracking now......hehe....well well...if we're opening one naa..it shudnt be a place to chat....like we chat...hehe...coz the mods wil close it....chatting can be only done in tht sticky one....do one thing....its going close to 150 pgs naa...pm the name of the next one to shifs...so she'l open the new one in this name...there we'll spread krazzy things around to members...kyun??!!!..🀣......

PS: i escaped my trip with my mom.....haha...🀣🀣

luv nans

na we wont chat here....onli act krazyy.πŸ˜†.and berserk..πŸ˜‰ and DISCUSS PREMEER!!!!.wid da andolan league 🀣/...me and khyati are working on the new andolan...will let u guys noe wen its done...khyati. i also hav a few ideas..will send em to u in a bitt

khyati_sui thumbnail
😲 Kyun nahi gayi? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But if Shifs opens it then how will she know ke humara first page kaisa hoga? πŸ˜• Cuz I am working on the entire look of the page! πŸ˜ƒ It shall be as special as Harshad and Additi are =) πŸ˜ƒ

I guess by next weekend this thread will finish... πŸ˜ƒ Inshallah! πŸ˜ƒ

@ Siddy di:~ How do you like the title "Premeer/Harshiti ka fultoo Krazzy Klan" 🀣
khyati_sui thumbnail
Siddy di shall I PM you my MSN? 😳 It will be easier to talk there... πŸ˜ƒ
OGX2010 thumbnail

😲 Kyun nahi gayi? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But if Shifs opens it then how will she know ke humara first page kaisa hoga? πŸ˜• Cuz I am working on the entire look of the page! πŸ˜ƒ It shall be as special as Harshad and Additi are =) πŸ˜ƒ

I guess by next weekend this thread will finish... πŸ˜ƒ Inshallah! πŸ˜ƒ

@ Siddy di:~ How do you like the title "Premeer/Harshiti ka fultoo Krazzy Klan" 🀣

🀣

i LOVEE ITTT..!! send me ur look of da page and i will send u myn and we will collaborate on oneπŸ˜†
OGX2010 thumbnail

Siddy di shall I PM you my MSN? 😳 It will be easier to talk there... πŸ˜ƒ

ya sure..i will be on in da evening..we will chat den..abhi i m awff....loads of hw..

u guys act like nice kiddos here..no chattin shattin onli premeerπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..😳
nandini27 thumbnail
well we dod have this chatting thread once and the mods closed it coz we were not allowed to... 😭 😭 ...and then shifs got spl permission for tht sticky thread...well then..do one thing....just pm and ask her if we can open it...instead of her..wow...am waiting for the 1st pg....

@siddy : arrey mujhe kuch kaam do naa...meri kuch toh contribtuion honi chaahiye...🀣🀣...waise...wahaan jo bhi join karega naa....usse krazzy banana meri kaam hai..🀣....

luv nans