tv ka tashan-kayamath sets

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
2day in tv ka tashan da reporter went 2 kayamath set& de were saying dat prachi ki mushkil badne wali hai kyunki milind ki shaadi hone wali hai ayesha se &panchi,sanju,jay,&shabbo was shown shabbir was asusual not wid jay,panchi,&sanju he was shown smoking damn he looked so hot๐Ÿ˜ณda reporters took da interview of jay ,panchi,&sanju jay said dat he is leaving da show very soon panchi told about da track she said dat milind ki yaadash chali gayi hai aur doc ne mana kiya unhe kuch yaad dilane ke liye nahin toh unke dimmag pe upar ganda asar padega ๐Ÿ˜†&den panchi said dat she is not comfortable wid saaree at 1st wen she came 2 knw dat she is goin 2 get married &she will wear saarees &sindoor den she was very xcited but now she is not liking it she said dat she is very young dats why she don lyk 2 wear saarees๐Ÿ˜• sanju said dat she loves 2 do makeups da reporters said dat every1 were doin masti in da sets sanju,panchi &jay were sitting together jay was clicking da photos of sanju&panchi thru his mobile phone &panchi was stopping him 2 do dat &den both of dem were looking 2 his mobile phone panchi seems 2 b a very bubbly gal i saw her juz laughing,&laughing i saw her beating  a guy ๐Ÿ˜†da reporters said dat sanju&panchi always fight onscreen but off screen de r best of frns shabbo was missing wen jay,sanju,&panchi were having a chat ya but his BD was dere wid shabbo's white kurta Edited by trros - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so it is confirmed that jay is leaving so he is not turning negative
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a bunch for the info.!!!
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
so Shabbir not seen with these three
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bones88

Thanks so it is confirmed that jay is leaving so he is not turning negative

thanks

-Mink- thumbnail
well i feel so bad for da bds ๐Ÿ˜ญ wen jay,panchi&sanju were sitting in da chair shabbir's bd was standing dere cmon de r not celebrities but still den de shud b treated properly ๐Ÿ˜ญ dat bd was wearing shabbo's white kurta &panchi,sanju&jay gv dere interview separately
shabir's was giving his shot separately he was smoking but he looked so hottt ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Mink- thumbnail
actually wen jay panchi sanju were having a chat at dat tym shabbo was not even dere in da sets dats why his bd was dere he was wearing dat white kurta
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trros

2day in tv ka tashan da reporter went 2 kayamath set& de were saying dat prachi ki mushkil badne wali hai kyunki milind ki shaadi hone wali hai ayesha se &panchi,sanju,jay,&shabbo was shown shabbir was asusual not wid jay,panchi,&sanju he was shown smoking damn he looked so hot๐Ÿ˜ณda reporters took da interview of jay ,panchi,&sanju jay said dat he is leaving da show very soon panchi told about da track she said dat milind ki yaadash chali gayi hai aur doc ne mana kiya unhe kuch yaad dilane ke liye nahin toh unke dimmag pe upar ganda asar padega ๐Ÿ˜†&den panchi said dat she is not comfortable wid saaree at 1st wen she came 2 knw dat she is goin 2 get married &she will wear saarees &sindoor den she was very xcited but now she is not liking it she said dat she is very young dats why she don lyk 2 wear saarees๐Ÿ˜• sanju said dat she loves 2 do makeups da reporters said dat every1 were doin masti in da sets sanju,panchi &jay were sitting together jay was clicking da photos of sanju&panchi thru his mobile phone &panchi was stopping him 2 do dat &den both of dem were looking 2 his mobile phone panchi seems 2 b a very bubbly gal i saw her juz laughing,&laughing i saw her beating  a guy ๐Ÿ˜†da reporters said dat sanju&panchi always fight onscreen but off screen de r best of frns shabbo was missing wen jay,sanju,&panchi were having a chat ya but his BD was dere wid shabbo's white kurta

Thanx fir the info hun ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sweetshrenal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx minu ๐Ÿ˜Š i missed shabbo with cigiratte ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
-Mink- thumbnail
ya shabbo smokes
i never knew dat
well if he drinks den he must b smoking too rajeev too smokes why da hell my 2 darlings smoke ? ๐Ÿ˜ญ