Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Ahh..I don't know where to start! 😳 😳 😳

First of all, thanks to everyone for loving my Rahul, the way I do! 😉 😆 😆

Now on the last last part! 😛

Nishi! 🤗

Deep down, I knew love_divz would be Rahul! 😆 And I'm very very touched the way he explained why! 😛

All the dates, were soo soo cute! I could imagine them all! 😉 😆 😆 All the NB/RB moments were hilarious! 😉 😆 😆

Just in general Nishi, you know how much this whole SS meant to me, and you know, you never had to be worried that I wouldn't like it! 😳 And no I'm not biased! 😉 If it wasn't about me, it still would have been so amazing! 👏  *Edit* Your writing reminds me of the way SM writes, and also the way you protrayed Rahul, makes me feel so totally as if he's Edward! And for giving me amazing hopes like that, Thanks!!!😳

Thank-you again for writing it! 😳 As I told you, I read it earlier, while I was paying my dads bills on the computer, and so he was in the same room, and I kept blushing at the whole thing!

Luv ya loads,

Meera 😳

P.S. Shaili, I miss our old days too! 😳 😳 We really need to have a meeting there for old times sake, regardless of the show's track! 😉 Edited by indiandoll89 - 15 years ago
armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Those were the golden days really...how we used to analyze each thing Sin was going to do...SV's every single move....every single little thing about Sharad...

like today I was thinking...how Divz got shot...if it were the olden days...we would murder the topic till tmw's episode is aired...hahaha...and we would discuss each of SD's expressions during the scene...hahaha...

P.S. Meera...u're sooooo right...lets have a blast one day...before Nishi leaves for her vacation......

Edited by armulover - 15 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
ooo can we make it friday then? I won't be home tomorrow! 😆
Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

Ahh..I don't know where to start! 😳 😳 😳

First of all, thanks to everyone for loving my Rahul, the way I do! 😉 😆 😆
You are most welcome...Rahul hain hei aise...😆
Now on the last last part! 😛

Nishi! 🤗

Deep down, I knew love_divz would be Rahul! 😆 And I'm very very touched the way he explained why! 😛
Aww...I knew you would like it..he is utterly sweet..just a lil possessive thats all...😆😃
All the dates, were soo soo cute! I could imagine them all! 😉 😆 😆 All the NB/RB moments were hilarious! 😉 😆 😆
Yes, we need someone to delve into RBNB romance...😉
Just in general Nishi, you know how much this whole SS meant to me, and you know, you never had to be worried that I wouldn't like it! 😳 And no I'm not biased! 😉 If it wasn't about me, it still would have been so amazing! 👏  *Edit* Your writing reminds me of the way SM writes, and also the way you protrayed Rahul, makes me feel so totally as if he's Edward! And for giving me amazing hopes like that, Thanks!!!😳
This is too much Meera..she is like God..and Edward is god of love...I am flattered to the core but I don't even dream of being the cleaning lady of SM's house..i don't even have that qualification...
Thank-you again for writing it! 😳 As I told you, I read it earlier, while I was paying my dads bills on the computer, and so he was in the same room, and I kept blushing at the whole thing!
So you blushed!! I am sooo glad Meera...honestly it was fun to write and sorry for making you cry like that...😉
Luv ya loads,

Love you loads and loads...

Meera 😳

P.S. Shaili, I miss our old days too! 😳 😳 We really need to have a meeting there for old times sake, regardless of the show's track! 😉

Isha thumbnail
Shaili and Meera, we should definitely do something like that...ohh...I miss it soo much...
indiandoll89 thumbnail
^The only comments I have to say back, is no being sorry for making me cry! 😳 😳 Any girl wud do that after losing someone like Rahul! 😉

And as for SM praise, honestly Nishi, you are an amazing writer! 😳 😳 And you have to know that! 👏 👏 👏
Isha thumbnail
I am glad...yes I guess so..any girl would cry when her special someone leaves like that and also because they know he is hurting as much...

Oh Meera I can't wait for breaking dawn..I read Eclipse again...only the Ed-Bells part...and Bell-Jacob part...the love story is sooo unique...it just so gripping...I brought Host yesterday and haven't had the time to read it...I heard mixed reviews.. lets see...
indiandoll89 thumbnail
ooo....tell me how it is! 😉

And yeah outta them all....eclipse was my fav fav fav one! 😉 😳 😳
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my God Nishi! 😍 😍

This very last part really comprised everything!!!

It was so damn fantastic!
You're a really a suuuuuuper talented writer.
I'm waiting for the day to read a book written by you! 😛 😆

And ha ... Love_Divz could only be Rahul.😳

So sad that this SS is already ended...you really did an awesome job.

And... 😆 ...loved how you mentioned a few members...it's too funny. 😳 😆
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww Nishi! I did read your SS but I was like a silent reader 😳 😳 I'm a silent reader in most FFs 😛 I was waiting for you to end it and then I would bombard you with my compliments 😆 😆 Hope you didn't mind! you know that I can't not love your SS 😉 😛