SS--BMTD and Meera: Birthday Edition: Pg-25 <3<3

Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I promised Meera that in my next SS, she gets to date, love, marry and be the mother of the children of the male protagonist. πŸ˜† So here it is. Everything is fictional and any resemblance to anyone is a pure coincidence.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†Thank you for reading and love you loads and loads. Please leave your comments, criticisms and suggestions. πŸ˜† 

------------------- 

SS Index

Pt. 1 Pg. 1

Pt. 2 Pg. 3

Pt. 3 Pg. 5

Pt. 4 Pg. 9 

Pt. 5 Pg. 10

Pt. 6 Pg. 12 

Pt. 7 Pg. 13

Pt. 8  Pg. 16 

Pt. 9 Pg. 17

Epilogue-Pg 19

Part One 

It was midnight. Meera looked at her watch. The minute hand and the hour hand were in a union for a second ushering 23rd October, her 19th birthday in the eternal journey of time. Will he call? She knew his anger and ego wouldn't let him.

The phone rang at that very moment startling her. She hoped against hope, with pulse raging uncontrollably, picked up the receiver, 'Hello' she managed to whisper.

'Meeruuu, happy birthday beti' hearing dad's warm cheerful voice, she forgot everything, she went back to magical world of childhood.

'Thank you papa. How are you? Where is mom?'

'Meera, Happy Birthday, How are you?' Hearing her mom's voice brought tears to her eyes.

'I am okay Mom. How are you?'

'We are all fine here. Can't wait for you to come home in Spring break. We miss you sooo much'

'Me too.'

She could hear her dad telling her mom, 'let her sleep. She has classes in the morning.'

'Alright darling. Go to bed. Let us know if you liked your present. We mailed it two days ago. You should be receiving it tomorrow.'

'Ok, mom. I will call. Good night.'

'Good night beti. Take care.'

She smiled and went to bed. His face appeared as soon as she closed her eyes. Two drops of tears gleamed in moonlight on the corners of her eyes.

The alarm went off at 7:30. Arrgh.. what stupid registers for a morning class!

As soon as she opened the front door she found a single red rose on her doorstep. He didn't'..aww....She picked up the rose, smelled it. A smile brightened her face!

She ran to class as she was running late. She found another red rose on her usual seat! She asked Sania who seats next to her if she has seen who left the rose in her seat. Sania said she was the first to come in and she found it there when she came in. 'Why are you asking? You know its Rahul.' She rolled her eyes.

Meera just smiled and sat down. Calculus-II  was her favorite but today she couldn't concentrate at all.

'Should I call him to thank him for the flowers? What if he says he didn't send them, then?

After class Meera rushed to the library. Wafah and Asif must have updated already. India Forum was her obsession. Specially the BMTD section. She spent a significant amount of time reading posts, commenting, updating her immensely popular fan fictions, chatting with her friends from IF. Rahul didn't at all like her spending this much time in IF and especially he hated her user id Love_Sharad.

As soon as she reached her usual spot, at the very end of the library, she found another rose on the chair. This time her smile reached her eyes. 'Oh, Rahul, I love you soo much!'

Edited by Isha - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Nishi πŸ˜† this is too cute 😳 so sweet of you to do this for Meera. Meera, man, you're one lucky girl πŸ˜†

So is this Rahul supposed to be SRK? πŸ˜‰ if he is then omg... and roses...sooooooooo romantic...hehehe πŸ˜›

She spends a significant amount of time on IF πŸ˜† username : Love_Sharad πŸ˜† and Rahul didn't like it...is someone jealous? πŸ˜‰

cont soon!

Ariba πŸ˜›
Isha thumbnail

Originally posted by: SVlover

OMG Nishi πŸ˜† this is too cute 😳 so sweet of you to do this for Meera. Meera, man, you're one lucky girl πŸ˜†
Hi Ariba. I am soo glad you liked it..I hope Meera does too...I am kind of scared!!
So is this Rahul supposed to be SRK? πŸ˜‰ if he is then omg... and roses...sooooooooo romantic...hehehe πŸ˜›
Rahul can be SRK, Sharad, Hugh Grant, Hrithik, even the man next door...Only Meera knows...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
She spends a significant amount of time on IF πŸ˜† username : Love_Sharad πŸ˜† and Rahul didn't like it...is someone jealous? πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜† Good guess!!!
cont soon!
I will try...Thank you hun...
Ariba πŸ˜›

Edited by Isha - 15 years ago
cutey55 thumbnail
wow im impressed, i love ur writing<<3
and dats soo sweeet of u to do dat<<3
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awww Nishi! I know I said I wouldn't be able to comment till later this evening, but I sneaked away from my mom! πŸ˜‰ 😳

Thank-you so so so so much! πŸ€— This is so so amazingly shweet! And yes we said no thanks, but I couldn't help it! πŸ˜‰ 😳

It's so totally real, except for the roses part! πŸ˜† but otherwise you've written each detail with so much care and thought, I'm truly so touched that you went through with your promise! 😳

Now continue soon! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Luv ya loads,

Meera 😳
Isha thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutey55

wow im impressed, i love ur writing<<3
and dats soo sweeet of u to do dat<<3

Thanks Tahmina....You are soo kind...Take care..πŸ˜ƒ

Isha thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

Awww Nishi! I know I said I wouldn't be able to comment till later this evening, but I sneaked away from my mom! πŸ˜‰ 😳
I hope your mom doesn't log in to BMTD...she would kill me..or rather kill you...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ "Who is Rahul? Whats going on?" be ready with the answers...πŸ˜†

Thank-you so so so so much! πŸ€— This is so so amazingly shweet! And yes we said no thanks, but I couldn't help it! πŸ˜‰ 😳
Please don't thank me! We agreed!! 

It's so totally real, except for the roses part! πŸ˜† but otherwise you've written each detail with so much care and thought, I'm truly so touched that you went through with your promise! 😳
I just hope I don't disappoint you ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Now continue soon! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Luv ya loads,

Love you back...πŸ˜›

Meera 😳

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ahh...never even thought of that! but since my name's not in the title...she won't notice! Hopefully! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

okay sorry...no more thanks!

Don't even think that you'll ever ever disappoint me Nishi! 😳 You're much to special to me to be able to do that! πŸ˜› 😳
armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nishi...

this is sooo cute...can't wait to read the next part...So who's Rahul...Sharad or SRK? actually Meera has more thn two men on her list...right? So she can pick whoever....na? hehehe...

Update Soon!!
Isha thumbnail

Originally posted by: armulover

Nishi...

this is sooo cute...can't wait to read the next part...So who's Rahul...Sharad or SRK? actually Meera has more thn two men on her list...right? So she can pick whoever....na? hehehe... I don't know who Rahul is, only Meera knowsπŸ˜‰

Update Soon!!

Thanks Shaili...will update soon..