Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chris.Khanna thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: rpmenon

Thats fine Chris....everyone has the right not to watch it if they actually dont like it... 😊

thnx 😃 da episodz on zeesmile thou r da bomb man 👍🏼 so itz fun 2 pop in here sumtime n read how dey screwed dis sho up 😡

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fsam

Even with the JB scenes the tam has been in the point 2 range. That is low. Also I think ZT conducted its own survey and Gurdeep did not get a favorable response, so it seems not a lot of people are liking the JB scenes.

Lot of people...i get that....Dont think it means everyone...So..there r still some left i guess....abt the trp being low...it is because of the psychopath showing her real colors all over and then these expressionless scenes by vicky..

Edited by rpmenon - 16 years ago

Lot of people...i get that....Dont think it means everyone...So..there r still some left i guess....abt the trp being low...it is because of the psychopath showing her real colors all over and then these expressionless scenes by vicky..

To be honest i am not seeing real hate for gurdeep at all from alot of people and i very much doubt executives etc at zee take a poll that seriously and many non internet using viewers that are older to housewives who are busy doubt been voting either 😆....true trps will be seen once crickets ended and if anything its meera being in house🤢

Chris.Khanna thumbnail

damm memon yz we all getting so defezisve?

letz all be cool 😃

trps r low fuh whateva reason man>>>>.  dunt thinkz itz fair 2 say fuh wut reason cuz yuh kno everybodyz not agree 😛

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the trps are exactly where they were before the 3 rd leap...which is no 12 w/o cricket...per trps chart put up at if ....
Chris.Khanna thumbnail
damm peopelze y argue ova trpz man 😕 whozz carez who likz whoz. fuh wuteva reason trpz r low buhh wuteva
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I feel that we don't really understand the trps and inteprete them as we like. I think that we can't really say that Gurdeep is not getting a favourable response as Bani cos if we go by the numbers, the trps are the same as before and if there is a drop, then its there with all the serials!(IPL) Gurdeep is also popular as she has acted in two hit serials. She's doing a good job so far!  Chemistry can only take a serial so far, after that, with or without chemistry, a good screenplay can take a serial further!

Plus, chemistry is also in the eyes of the beholder. What I like, another may not like and vice versa!

Edited by suganthirani - 16 years ago
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suganthirani

chemistry is also in the eyes of the beholder. What I like, another may not like and vice versa!

Isnt it as simple as that!

scifichick thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suganthirani

Chemistry can only take a serial so far, after that, with or without chemistry, a good screenplay can take a serial further!

Plus, chemistry is also in the eyes of the beholder. What I like, another may not like and vice versa!

Suganthi,

Very true about chemistry. But it was the chemistry of RK/JW and PD/BW that has kept most viewers JBians glued to KS even when there was absolutely no storyline. It kept most people watching for over 1.5years. So chemistry at least in KS has kept the serial going even with the crap that was shown. KS has existed for quite awhile without a storyline and just my pov it was because of the awesome chemistry between RK and PD that it continued well beyond its best before date.

milkey007 thumbnail

i like gurdeep .she is a talented actress.i like her as pronita,liked pronita-ganga scene .i saw lift secne and yes that was good.(if i don't compare)
my problem is the characterzation of JW after this leap and that vickey.
for me this 16 years leap is unwanted but it bound to happen and it could be better with the better charcterzation of JW\rano\adi\Mausi\ganga.

but wat can i say about the creativity.