Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I'm pretty much with Suganthi ji on this one 👍🏼

The thing is that KS has seen far worse times even when Prachi was playing Bani... but now that Gurdeep ji is here, if the TRPs aren't in the top 10, the finger of blame gets pointed towards her 😆

Even at the time where Bani was feeding Walia pastries on a beach somewhere, the top 20 position was either the same as now or worse - and there wasn't even 20/20 cricket back then! 😆

Anyways, from what I've seen so far, even though I'm not a fan of extra-marital affairs (the Walia and Bani/Pronita thing would be nothing short of an affair if they hook up now), if looking at the scenes in isolation (ignoring the age, marital situation, etc), I have to say that they are not bad at all. I mena, I've seen old scenes like Walia-Bani in an elevator, telephone booth, and all that, but I personally thought that they were nothing more than mediocre. I think that the present scenes are handled much better by the directors and crew members.

Anyways, TRPs on the Balaji Telefilms website haven't been updated... and so it's kinda tough to tell whether KS has slipped (in terms of 20 position).

All I can say about a Zee TV or Balaji Telefilms survay is this... it's rigged/hijacked/sabotaged brother!!! 🤣

Until any official results of any survay are publicly announced, then any talk about it is nothing more than either speculation or wishful thinking 😊

God bless.
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
A poll conducted by ZT, well, these polls many a times never give a true picture. They can be rigged, multiple votings take place, so, how correct is the result, I don't know.

Yes, RK and PD shared a beautiful chemistry, I loved them! But Prachi has left and I don't think she's coming back. I saw KS from day 1 and will see this serial through. I'm glad they chose Gurdeep cos just like Prachi was the soft, younger Bani, Gurdeep seems like the older, stronger Bani.

And if indeed all is lost because of the current JB, we'll know in 2-3 months time, right!? Who knows, life is strange and stranger still is the entertainment world, we can't predict success or failure with any amount of accuracy!
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with mango here...these jb scenes are being handled with more finesse than some of the older jb scenes too and it really is up to the viewer to interpret the dorector's vision anyway...like suganthi said we know what we like and we see what we want to see in a particular situation...in case of ks if people are not liking it ..it will go off air but meanwhile if there r some of us who ARE liking it then thats fine too as everybody is important in their own right so everybody's opinions are important too...
and btw mango i was one of those die hard jb fans who thought bani feeding pastry to jai scene was absolutely bekaar.... 😉
Chris.Khanna thumbnail
fuh real poeplez how many thinkz dis forumz got sumthin 2 do wid da trpz n whoz accetped by jaanta n who aint?

derez lik a few peeopz who post on da forum again n again. dat dunt mean anythin>>>>>>>>it dunt mean datz how all da peoplez in da india jaanta feel. newyz most pplz in dis forum r from america, england, canada n foreign countries. dat dunt mean nothin fuh indian trps. jus cuz sum lik specific character ya actor ya actress dunt mean jaanta as whole feel da same way. indian trps iz wuts important.

my pov
Edited by Chris.Khanna - 16 years ago