FF- House of Hearts[Part 3 Page 20]16/06

sonia_prerna thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello everyone,

we.. ie, prerna(prernawaghray) n sonia(bollywood_chic) decided to write ffs jointly so we opened a new account which both of us will be accessing n its named after out names as u all can see n we thought of writing a copuple of ffs together... we sincerely hope that this gesture of ours is like by all our dear members n now we would like to post a small promo our our very first joint venture😆

hope u ppl like it n ya plz do comment so that it gives us the boost up to continue

n ya if anyone wants any pms then plz inform us we will def. pm u when the ff is updated😉

with love

prerna n sonia😊

~index~

promo : page 1 (scroll down)

Part 1: 8

Part 2: 13

Part 3:20

Edited by sonia_prerna - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_prerna thumbnail

House of Hearts 

Promo: 

Newsflash:
Breaking news:
Just now we got to know that SMC the famous institute in its field is going to conduct its auditions; so all u aspirants get ready for the auditions n the tough challenge that has been put forward by the management this time.
News reader (Prerna):
Lets take u to our correspondent who is present outside the SMC meeting hall n here's our special report by our correspondent Sonia.
Well Sonia can u tell us what's the latest news about SMC n its auditions?
Sonia: Well Prerna here I am in conversation with the administrative heads of SMC n lets see what they have in store for us n all the other aspirants.
So Miss Keerthi can u tell us whats the new challenge the aspirants have to face this time?
Miss Keerthi: See I cant reveal everything as of now because it's a tradition we follow n u r pretty aware of that so, all what I have to say is that its time for all the aspirants to gear up n put in a lot of efforts for this time we r going to give them a very tough task n that wont be what we have given to the previous batches as u know n this ones really going to be a hard one so its going to be a challenge to reach SMC …
Interrupting her …
Mr. Shubhankar: Forget about coming here it will be really tough for them to get through the entrance test.
Sonia: Ok so this time also we are not being told whats the entrance test so all I can say is all the best to all the aspirants coz they are going to have a tough time in their life…
Miss keerthi n Mr. Shubhankar: Ya, all we have to say is watch out aspirants n all the best!
Sonia: Thank you Miss Keerthi n Mr. Shubhankar for the small yet important update.
Well Prerna that's all the information I could gather from them but nevertheless its an important one. So whats ur take on this?
Prerna: Thanks Sonia for the news report. All I can say is wishing all the aspirants luck from our side. All the best!!!
In various parts of the world many people r horrified by the news; all their hopes got crashed; what could they do now??? Change their profession or go to the auditions??? Even if they were selected then they would have to face the wrath of the examiners in their so called entrance test???? What to do???????????? It was like a million dollar question of KBC … n not even easier than that of the 5 crore worth question of Kya aap paanchvi paas se tez hain? If they didn't attend this auditions their carreer would be at a stake … What to do???

What to do? Whats all this going on?? What is SMC n who r these Keerthi n Shubhankar???
To know more watch out this space … … …

Edited by sonia_prerna - 15 years ago
sonia_prerna thumbnail

hey

just posted the promo hope u like it😊

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
smart u 2 are 😉
no hint abt wht's the story gonna b like Edited by alvina - 15 years ago
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sounds interesting, update soon to the actual story
sonia_prerna thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

smart u 2 are 😉
no hint abt wht's the story gonna b like

well u see it was my idea(prerna) to keep the readers hooked up till we post the first part so no revealing anything abt the story😆 n sonia agreed so we started off

actually if u see frm a writers pov then its a nice idea coz this gives the writer an idea how to shape up the coming up parts on the demand of readers

but may i know ur name??? 😉

im waiting for sonia to turn up dunno wheres she???

ghumshuda😆sonia

prerna

sonia_prerna thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

sounds interesting, update soon to the actual story

hey thabnks a lot for ur comments sweety

may i know ur name???

we'll def. cont. fast n will post the part 1 of the story soon😉

prerna

--Princess-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting start. PM me when you update it..pleash? 😳
yamnovbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow yaar kitna naaya aur innovative tack hai yaar plsssss continue sonia and pregna i'm dying to read this and plsssssss PM me whenever u update yaar 😛
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i was just kidding dear, i liked the promo
well i'm alvina