LetsWriteALoveStory: FF Writing Contest

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Yes , you guys have guessed it correctly, here is  an exciting fan fiction writing contest for all of you, get ready, stir up those wonderful grey cells and churn out a wonderful love story, give your imagination a  loose, defy any barriers , and create  a fitting love story for this beautiful made for each other couple.

This is a picture of Raajkumar Aaryyan and Raajkumari Bhairavi together.

Raajkumar Aaryyan is the valiant, dashing hero, with unique physical capacity and strength, who  has been on a mission to save his kingdom and his subjects. He has to fight the evil sorcerers. Armed with his divine sword, his courage and his truthful ness Aaryyan is ona dangerous journey. The only person who can assist him is Raajkumari Bhairavi.

Raajkumari Bhairavi is his lady love; Aaryyan loves her and is ready to lay the world at her feet.

But …………… the journey of true love is never fair and full of roses. So will Aaryyan be able to win the heart and soul of Bhairavi? What is that, which is keeping them from coming together?  How will they come together?

Well its up to you guys to think and make them come together.

We, two proud members of Raajkumar Aaryyan fan club: Tannistha and Shruti bring to you this exciting fan fiction  writing contest .

For rules, regulations, character sketches: simply scroll down or click here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=942485&T PN=1&#16214618

Fell free to Pm both of us in case you have any additional doubts or queries.

And do do participate, may be this will be one of the most exciting and funny contest you will feel sorry to miss ,if you miss it now.

With lots of love, hugs and kisses

P.S: the sig below is not very good but participants are most welcome to use it freely

Tannistha

Shruti

Edited by Dark Love - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail

The story has to have a romantic ending, with Aaryyan and Bhairavi living happily ever after. The setting can be ancient , medieval, modern, historical, mythological , magical whatever.however YOU CANNOT CHNAGE THE NAME OF AARYYANA ND BHAIRAVI. as for others complete freedom. you can take just the idea of  characters and name them, rename them, interchange names like a fiend  can be turned to a friend and vice versa. date,place, occupation depends entirely upon you as long as Aaryyan and Bhairavi :these two names are same  and characters  in lead.

The story must have the characters of Aaryyan and Bhairavi and at least two characters from the original storyline.by atleast two characters we mean the sketches, like for example if you choose bhootnath,who is Aaryyan's mentor, you can name him as you like, place him anywhere  as you like but some day or some how there  should be a character who menotrs aaryyan even for a while. that is choosing characters from the given buunch of characters is just choosing a shade , a mentor helpful like BHootnath.

For the detailed character sketches, their pictures CLICK HERE

There is no word limit as to how long the story can be, however participants are requested to  make it short.

Once you have finished writing your story please send your entries to any one of us, click on the following pictures to pm us.

Last date for entry is: 7th June, 2008: due to requests from different interested participants, last date extended to 20th june 😛,but try to submit before that!

tannistha will be inactive from june2-june8

The winner will be selected by an open voting process, all the entries will be put up for readers to read and vote. There is no limit to voting. A person can vote any number of entries of his/her choice.

In case there is a tie, a GM or CM will be contacted and the judge's decision will be final.

Once again,

So enjoy, keep writing and posting us with your wonderful entries

We are looking forward for your enthusiastic participation.

Take care

Thanks

Tannistha                    Shruti  

Edited by its me tan - 15 years ago
Shruti11 thumbnail
gr8 post tan guys pls participate in this contest and make this sucessful if u need any kind of help pm me or tanistha we are here to help u in any matter and we will be glad to help u outEdited by shruti_gauri1 - 15 years ago
BabyGirl0828 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Will def try to particiapte..
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: *PakiBeauty*

Will def try to particiapte..

yeah, sure, and  if you need anything to know, anything for help, just drop a pm😃

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
good post.

will chk the links you gave and try to imagine a story
Shruti11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallanki

good post.

will chk the links you gave and try to imagine a story

pls participate in this contest
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm.. the post was good... I like the actress playgin Bhairavi havnt seen the show ..nor do i know anythign abt the sotry but ur character skecth was ueful very good...

I will try and see if I can write soemthign on this...

great post and great worl.. the siggys is also veyr ncie.. 👏
Shruti11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhoomikauttam

Hmm.. the post was good... I like the actress playgin Bhairavi havnt seen the show ..nor do i know anythign abt the sotry but ur character skecth was ueful very good...

I will try and see if I can write soemthign on this...

great post and great worl.. the siggys is also veyr ncie.. 👏

pls try to participate and if u need any help just drop me or tan a pm we will help u with story or characters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
shrutu jaanu & tan that was a very good post... i'll try to participate.... 😊 Edited by sun_423 - 15 years ago