Views

Users

Frequent Posters

giggling gurl thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
owwww cho chweet....it was really nice...plz put up the nxt part soooon
sl032597 thumbnail
that was really nice... Mahi and shubd are finally together, cant wait to see what happens next..continue soon. thanks
reema2000 thumbnail
awwww cute =D sorry didnt comment in a while... been really busy

continue soon =D
taran13 thumbnail

Part 11:

The girls walked down the stairs arm in arm with the happiness glowing off of their faces. Raji and Soni were wearing blue and green lehengas with their hair straightened while Mahi wore a red frock suit
with her hair curled.

Veer, Jeet and Shabd (who were wearing black kurta's) couldn't help but stare at them. They looked so radiant!

Brij:Kitne soni lag rahi ho meri teeno betiyaan.

Moni:Kissi ki nazar na lage, Moni took nazar of all 3, including Mahi.

Durga:Chalo Raji, Soni, yahan behto. Humara ek riwaaz hai ke saas apni bahu ki hatho mein mehndi laga ti hai.

Raji+Soni:Ji. they both sat down on either side of Durga, while Sunita and Mahi joined them.

Sunita:Kash woh din jaldi a jata jab main apni bahiu ki hatho main mehndi laga rahi hoon.

Soni:Arre Massiji, woh din door nahin hai, apki bahu to...

Mahi pinched Soni's side to make her stop.

Mahi:Soni! Chup kar!

Sunita: Kya kaha? Kya Shabd ko pyar ho gaya hai? Kya usney ladki pasand kar li? Sunita asked with a hint of hope.

Mahi:Woh auntyji....

Raji:Massiji, aap ko kuch hi der main pata chal jaye ga,
Raji said smiling at Mahi and noticed Shabd coming towards them.

Shabd came and sat beside Mahi. Which Mahi liked.

Shabd:Kya batein ho rahi hai?

Sunita:Yehi ki kab tu ek ladki ko pasand kare ga aur main apni bahu ki hatho mein mehndi laga rahi hoon.

Shabd:Accha, to yeh baat hai,
Shabd said while looking mischevioulsy at Mahi. Mahi flushed red and left to go help her mom.

Raji gave some kind of sign that Mahi was the one that Shabd had chosen. Sunita couldn't be happier. She loved Mahi, she was the perfect choice for Shabd.

Shabd:Ek minute, main abhi aya.

Shabd excused himself and went to Mahi who was helping with the food. He held her wrist and turned her around.

Shabd:To Mahi, tumhara waqt khatam ho gaya hai. Keh do na ki tum mujhse pyar karti ho.

Mahi:Shabd, yeh waqt hai kya batane ka. Sab log hum dono ko dekh rahe hai.

Shabd:Please?

Mahi:Theek hai...main...nahin bataongi!

Mahi got out of his grip and almost ran towards the centre of the hall where she stopped and looked around to see Shabd smiling.

Shabd:Yeh Ishq...Hai Said Shabd while putting a hand over his heart.

Shabd came around Mahi and started to sing You're my Love from Partner. Mahi was stunned and turned around. She was happy and couldn't stop smiling.

you're my love my love jaaneja you're my love (4)Shabd

Dekha mene dekha
Jab se tujhko dekha
Kuch bhi na socha na samjha
Dil de diya re
Dil de diya Shabd went around Mahi while putting a hand over his heart

Ho gaya re ho gaya ha
Is Dil ka kaam re
Ho gaya re ho gaya ha
Dil tere naam re

you're my love my love jaaneja you're my love

Maahi ve o meri maahi veRaji,Veer,Jeet and Soni in the background
Sona sona mera maahi sona sona (2)
Tauba mere tauba tera nakhra kamaal hai (2)

Taarif karne mein tu bada bemishaal hai Mahi
Soone soone mukhde pe zulfon ka jaal hai Shabd
Mera naseeb hai tu yeh mera khayaal hai Mahi

Ho gaya re ho gaya
Mujhko bhi pyaar re
Ho gaya re ho gaya haan Shabd
Deewaana yaar re
you're my love my love jaaneja you're my love (2)
Bada hi purana love ka takiyakaalam hai (2)
Mein hu teri tu hai mera charcha hai aam hai Mahi

Chal hat jane bhi de Shabd
Mujhse bada kaam hai Mahi

Tu hi subah hai meri tu hi meri shaam hai
Ho gaya re ho gaya Shabd
Mujhko bhi pyaar re
Ho gaya re ho gaya haan
Deewaana yaar re

you're my love my love jaaneja you're my love (2)

Dekha mene dekha
Jab se tujhko dekha
Kuch bhi na socha na samjha
Dil de diya

Ho gaya re ho gaya re
Is Dil ka kaam re
Ho gaya re ho gaya re
Dil tere naam re

Hey you're my love my love jaaneja you're my love

Mahi finally confessed her love in front of everybodya nd Shabd was ecsatic. The song ended with Mahi and Shabd hugging while the gang came in cheering and clapping.

Jeet:Kaise pyar ka izhaar kiya hai mere bhai. Hats off to you.

Shabd:Thank you.

Mahi and Shabd held hands and just smiled at each other.

Brij:Mujhe nahin pata tha ki tum dono ek doosre se pyar karte ho. warna main teeno shaadiyan ek saathe kar deta.

Shabd:Woh actually uncleji, maine aur Mahi yeh faisla kiya that ke hum apna career banana chate hain, phir shaadi karenge.

Jeet:Kaisa career?

Mahi:Main ek model bana chati hoon aur Shabd ek photographer.

Aditya:To theek hai, Mahi aour Shabd humare company main kam karenge. Tum dono shaadi ke baad humare saath mumbai a jana. Aap ko koi aitraaz nahin hai na Brij sahib?

Brij:Bilkul nahin.

Yash:To phir yeh ter hua, tum dono humare saath Mumbai ao gay.

Soni:Phir hum teeno juda bhi nahini honge! Hum saath hi honge. Yeh kitni achi baat hai.

Raji:Haan, bahut achi.

Shabd:Par hum sagia to kar sakte haina?

Jeet:Itni jaldi?

Shabd:Haan.

Jeet:Theek hai. Yeh lo sagai ki unghoti aur ek doosre ko pehnado.

Mahi:Yeh unghoti kahan se ayi jiju?

Soni:Jab hum Goa mein the aur shopping karahein the.

Mahi:Par tumko kaisa pata chala ki hum dono ek doosre se pyar karte hain?

Raji:Arre buddhu! Humne to yeh plan banaya that ki tum ek doosre se apna pyar ka izhaar karo.

Veer:Aur kamyab hua, haina?

Shabd+Mahi:Kya?

Soni:Ab bas bhi karo aur unghoti pehnado.

After announcing Mahi and Shabd's engagement, Jeet handed them the rings to them to place on each other's fingers. Mahi placed a gold band on Shabd's finger while Shabd placed an extravagent silver diamond ring on Mahi's finger. Everone clapped to the newly engaged couple.

Durga:Ab tu bhi mehndi laga le apni hone wali saas se.

Mahi:Par auntyji...

Durga:Auntyji nahin, Massiji.

Mahi:Haan Massiji, mujhe to bahut kaam hai.

Moni:Mahi laga le na Mahi. Hum san kuch sambhal lenge.

Mahi:Theek hai.

Sunita happily sat Mahi down beside her and applied Mehdin on her hands like a bride. Soon Raji's, Soni's and Mahi's hands shined with mehndi upto their elbows.

The function ended and all the guests left. Only the Immediate family were left.

Prince:Ek kaam karte hain. Kyon nahin hum ek game khele?

Brij:Kaisa game putta?

Prince: Raji di, Soni di aur Mahi di ki hathon main apni hone wali pati ki naam like hain. Jo bhi uska naam pehle dhoond le ga, main uski shhadi ke din mein usse paise bhi nahin mangoga aur joote bhi nahi chooranuga. Manzoor hai?

Veer:Mujhe to manzoor hai. Jeet?

Jeet:Mujhe bhi. Shabd?

Shabd:Par meri shaad kal nahin ho rahi.

Jeet:Koi baat nahin. Jab tumhari shaadi Mahi se hogi aur tum aaj jeet gaye to Prince apna deal nibhaya ga. par aisa ho ga nahin kyunki main jeetne wala hoon.

Shabd:Mujhe yeh deal manzoor hai aur main hi jeeton ga.

Prince:To theek hai, apni hone wali patnion ke paas beht jaye aur apna naam dhoon ye.

Everyone sat around their to be wives and held their hands carefully so they wouldn't ruin their mehndi. Their jaws dropped when they saw how much mehndi they had on theor hands. How were they going to find their names? Anyway, they tried so they woulsn't get their shoes stolen and money taken.

The girls blushed at the touch of their to be husband's; just Mahi blushed a bit more. Shabd like that he had that effect on her.

Shabd finally found his name. It was in a heart on mahi's left hand. He told Prince and he won. Veer and Jeet were disappointed. Shabd and Prince shook hands on their agreement.

It was time to leave and they had to prepare for tomorrow as tomorrow was the wedding. Shabd wanted to meet Mahi once before he left. He made an excuse that he was thirsty and was going to get a drink. He ran into the backyard where he found Mahi sitting on a swing looking at her mehndi and her engagement ring.

Shabd came and sat beside her. He put his arm around her and she rested her head on his shoulder.

Shabd:Kya soch rahi ho?

Mahi:Bas yehi jab hum mile, dosti hui aur phir pyar.

Shabd:Main bhi yehi soch raha tha. Yeh kitni jaldi hua na?

Mahi:Haan, par main itna janti hoon ki main apse bahut pyar karti hoon.

Shabd:Main bhi.

Just as their lips were about to touch to kiss, Jeet called Shabd.

Jeet:Shabd! Jaldi karo!

Shabd:Fitteh Mooh Tera Jeet.

Mahi just laughed at Shabd's expression

Shabd:Main chalta hoon, par main tumse aaj raat ko milna chata hoon, bahut bate karni hai. Main tumhe terrace par milta hoon.

Mahi:Par main kaise?

Shabd:Please? and Shabd left with a bewilered Mahi. How was she supposed to sneak out to meet him?

Mahi:Kaisi mussibat mein dal ne tumhe mujhe Shabd?

Hope you guys liked it. part 12 will be up soon (probably today). Keep reading and commenting!

Edited by taran13 - 15 years ago
reema2000 thumbnail
awwww sho shweet... mahi and shabd are such a cute couple!

continue soon =D
taran13 thumbnail

Part 12:

Veer:Arre Shabd, kahan reh gaye the? Pani pene main itni der?

Shabd:Veer, actually mujhe glass nahin mil ra tha, is liye.

Jeet:Theek hai theek hai, ab chalo. Subah jaldi uthna hai.

Shabd:Arre wah. Tumhe shaadi karne main itni jaldi hai. Theek hai, chalo.

Everyone left, but before Shabd left the door, he winked at Mahi who had come in from the backyard. Raji and Soni noticed and they looked at Mahi. When they saw Mahi's confused face, they understood that she was in some kind of dilemma.

Raji:Mummyji, hum ab sone chalein. Bahut thak gayein hain.

Moni:Theek hai, tum teeno jao.

Soni:Chalo.

Mahi, Soni and Raji quickly went into their bedroom and locked the door.

Soni:Ab bata, tumhara chehra aisa kyon hai?

Mahi:Woh Soni, Shabd mujhe aaj raat ko terrace par milna chata hai. Main kya karoon?

Raji:Tu jaa. Main aur Soni sab sambhal lenge. pehle kapde badal le. Aise jaye gi to shor machay gi.

Mahi:Theek hai, main abhi kapde badal ke ati hoon.

Mahi went to go change, carefully so she wouldn't ruin her mehndi and came out weariing a simple blue and white churridar.

Raji:Soni, tumhe yaad hai jab Mahii hum dono ki madat karti thi jab Veer aur Jeet humse milna chate the.

Soni:Haan, mujhe bilkul yaad hai. Aur dekh na, ab Mahi ki liye kar karein hai.

Raji:Aur aaj raat akhri raat hai hum teeno ek saath. Hum to ek hi ghar ja rahein hai par Mahi...

Mahi:Aap fikar mat kijjiye. Main aap dono ke saath rehoongi nahin par app ke paas zaroor honge. Par main aap ko bahut miss karongi.

Raji+Soni:Hum bhi.

The girls got upset that tonight was their last night together and how they were going to be seperated.

Raji:Ab rona dhona band kar aur Shabd se milne jaa. Hum sab kuch sambhal lenge.

Mahi:Thank you.

Mahi left the room as quickly and quietly as she could to the terrace. She clearly remembered the day when she used to cover up for Soni and Raji di; now it was her turn. Her heart hept beating faster and faster everytime she went closer the terrace. She wondered if this is how Raji di and Soni felt.

To her surprise, she found Shabd already at the terrace looking at the stars. He changed into his comfy sweats outlining his every muscle. Her heart started to beat faster and faster.

Mahi:Kya dekh rahe ho Shabd?

Shabd:Kuch bhi nahin, bas tumhara intezaar kar raha tha.

When Shabd turned around to look at Mahi, he noticed that her eyes were red and had tears glistening. He melted, he didn't like her crying at all. It hurt him deep.

Shabd:Mahi, kya hua? Tum theek to ho na?

Mahi:Kuch nahin Shabd. Bas main Soni aur Raji di baat kar rahein the. Aaj humari akhri raat hai ek saath. Phir woh dono shaadi kar ke apne ghar chale jayenge.

Shabd:Mahi, tum itni udass mat ho. Humara ghar unke pass hi hai. Tum jab bhi mann kare unse milne ki liye, tum chali jana.

Mahi:Sach Shabd!

Shabd:Haan.

Mahi:Thank you.

Mahi hugged Shabd happy that she could be able to see her sisters whenever she wanted to. In addtion to her dream of becoming a model wouild come true. All thanks to Shabd. She truly loved Shabd with all her heart. Mahi had no idea how she could be so lucky to have him in her life.

Shabd brought Mahi's chin up so she could look him in the eyes. Their eyes were full of love for each other. Slowly, their heads got closer and closer until their lips touched. Their kiss was full of passion and love for each other. The kiss ended with another small peck on the lip by Shabd.

They decided to lie down on the swing. Shabd held Mahi in his arms while Mahi rested her head on his chest.

Shabd:Mahi main tumse bahut pyar karta hoon. Aur main tumhari ankhon mein ansoon nahin dekh sakta. Main tumhe hamesha khush dekhna chata hoon.

Mahi:Main bhi tumse bahut pyar karti hoon. Main tunhare liye kuch bhi kar sakti hoon.

Shabd:Tumhe pata hai, jab kissi ladki ki hatho ki mehndi gehri hoti hai, uska matlab hai ke uska pati use bahut pyar karta hai. Dekhna, tumhari mehndi bahut gehri hogi.

Shabd kissed Mahi's hands.

Mahi:Mujhe yeh maloom hai ke tum mujhse se bahut pyar karte hain. Aur mujhe mehdi ka rang batene ki liye zaroorat nahin hai. Tumhari ankhein sab kuch kehrahi hain.

Mahi gave Shabd a peck on the lips and they went to sleep until they woke up wee hours in the morning. Mahi quickly got off the swing but Shabd caught her and brought her down on his lap.

Shabd:Kahan jaa rahi ho? Thodi der behto na.

Mahi:Shabd! Subah hogi aur mujhe Raji di aur Soni ko tayyar karna hai.

Shabd:Theek hai, par ek minute ruko.

Mahi:Kya?

Shabd took out a small boz from his pocket that had a bow on it.

Mahi:Yeh kya hai?

Shabd:Ise dene to maine tumhe yahan bulaya tha. Par main bhool gaya.

Mahi:Kya dene?

Shabd opened the box, and in ti was the most beautiful diamond necklace in it that said Shabd. Mahi had tears spring into her eyes. It was beautiful and Shabd bought it just for her. She had something for him too that she wanted to give.

Mahi:Shabd...yeh bahut khoobsoorat hai. Par iski kya...

Shabd:Chup! Yeh meri honi wali wifey ki liye hai.

Shabd got up and moved Mahi's hair to one side. He slowly placed the necklace around her neck and then kissed it where it was placed.

Mahi:Maine bhi tumhari liye kuch khareda hai.

Shabd:Sach. Kya hai.

Mahi took out a small box that held a small silver ring that had Mahi Loves Shabd engraved on it. She placed it on Shabd's left hand on his third finger and then kissed it.

Shabd:Thank you so much Mahi. Main hamesha yeh apne paas hi rakhonga.

Mahi:Thank you tumko bhi. Ab main jaon?

Shabd:Theek hai. Bye!

Shabd climbed down the ladder and headed home while Mahi went downstairs to her room. She quickly had to wash off her mehndi and get ready herself.

When she came into the room, she was surprised to see Raji and Soni already awake and were getting ready. Their mehndi was dark red against their light hands.

Mahi:Arre, aap dono uth gaye? Itni jaldi shaadi karni hai?

Soni:Haan haan. Ab tum humari madat kari gi. Hume bahut trouble ho rahi hai.

Mahi:Theek hai. Main apni mehndi dokhar ati hoon.

Mahi washed her mehndi and came back to help her sister's to get ready in a bride's attire. They complimented on her mehndi at how dark it went. It was the darkest they had ever seen.

She helped Them to get dressed and put on their make-up, jewelry and do their hair. Raji was in a red lehnga with gold embroidery while Soni was in a yellow lehnga with silver embroidery. They both looked like princesses.

Mahi:Kitni achi lag rahi ho meri dono behne. Aap shaadi ke baat mujhe bhool nahin jayenge na?

Raji:kabhi bhi nahin. Ek shart par, tum hume milne roz aogi.

Mahi:Manzoor hai.

Soni:Tu bhi tayyar ho ja. Shaadi ka mahurat ane wala hai.

Mahi:Theek hai.

Mahi went to her closet to get out her outfit but had no clue.

Mahi:Main kya pehnoo? Kuch samajh mein nahin ara.

Just then she saw a gift bix with a note on her middle shelf. It was a note from Shabd. Yet, another gift.

Mahi:Shabd bhi na!

Dear To Be Wifey,
    Mujhe pata hai ki tumhe pata nahin ki tum kya pehno. Is liy maine tumhari liye ek pink sari khareedli. Tum yeh please pehno. Tum pink mein bahut achi lag ti ho.
                Tumhara Shabd

When Mahi put the letter aside and took out the sari, her mouthe dropped. It was such a beautiful colour, the embroidery and the detail was amazing. Only Shabd could have picked this out.

Mahi:Thank you Shabd. Tum mujhe kitni achi tara se jante ho.

And Mahi went to go get changed in the heavy pink sari that Shabd had gifter her.

Enjoy. Read and comment!

taran13 thumbnail

Special treat!

Part 13:

Mahi came out looking extraordinary in the pink sari. It fit her every curve. Her hair was left down, straight with her matching pink and silver bangles. What shined the most was her engagement ring and the necklace that Shabd had also gifted her.

Raji and Soni were adding last minute make-up touches when they noticed Mahi enter the room again.

Soni:Arre wah Mahi. Tu to bahut achi lag rahi hai is pink sari mein.

Raji:Shabd ne di?

Mahi just nodded her head and blushed.

Mahi:Main dekh kar ati hoon ki mummyji ko koi madat nahin chahiye.

And Mahi left blushing while Raji and Soni just laughed. She arrived to see her mom yelling out last minute decorations.

Mahi:Mummyji, koi madat chahiye?

Moni:Mahi! Acha hua tu a gayi. Arre, yeh sari bahut achi lag rahi tum par.

Mahi:Thank you mummyji. Bolo, kya kaam hai?

Moni:Kya tum teh phool bar laga do gi?

Mahi:Ji mummyji.

Mahi went outside and started to put the flowers on the fences when she felt someone place their arms around her waist. She was shocked and immediately turned around. When she turned around, she saw Shabd wearing a cute light blue sherwani.

Mahi:Shabd tum! Tumne to mujhe dara diya.

Shabd:Tum to bahut achi lag rahi ho is sari mein.

Mahi:Thank you, Ab mujhe chodo. Baraat a gaye aur mujhe uska swagat karna hai.

Shabd:Main nahin chodunga. Haan main chodunga agar tum mujhe ek kiss do to.

Mahi:Shabd! Yeh tum kya keh rahe ho. Koi dekh lega.

Shabd:To kya, tum meri mangeter ho aur bahut jaldi humari shaadi hone wali hai. Aur vaise bhi, main ek kiss hi to mangra hoon.

Mahi:Shabd!

Mahi:Please?

Mahi:Nahin.

Shabd was getting closer and Mahi's heartbeat started to accelerate and she started to blush with the way Shabd looked at her. However, just then Prince called.

Prince:Mahi didi! Baraat a gayi. Jaldi a jaye. Swagat karna hai.

Mahi:Maine kaha tha na!

Mahi quickly ran out of Shabd's arms and ran inside leaving a smiling Shabd.

Shabd also ran to the baraat and came and stood beside Veer and Jeet. After all, he is on the groom's side.

Jeet:Shabd, tu kahan chale gaye the?

Shabd:Kahin bhi nahin, main to yahin tha.

Mahi came at the door and did the aarti of Veer and Jeet. Veer and Jeet noth were wearing white sherwani's with a burgundy chunni. When they were going to enter, Mahi and Prince stopped them.

Veer:Arre, andar ane do na. Tum dono kyon hum ko rok rahein?

Prince:Kyunki, aap dono hume paise dene hain. Phir aap a sakte hain.

Jeet:Lekin...

Mahi:Lekin vekin kuch nahin. Ab nikalo 1000r. Aap dono!

Veer+Jeet:Kya!

Jeet:Shabd, apni mangeter ko samjha na.

Shabd:Arre, paise de do na.

Veer:Haan haan, tu to yahi kahega. Us din game jo jeet gaye the.

Jeet:Theek hai...dete hain.

Eventually, Jeet and Veer gave Mahi and Prince 1000r.

Mahi:Ab aap a sakte hain. Aye jiju.

Veer and Jeet happily and gratefully walked into the hall and sat at the mandap. They anxiously waited for their to be wives to come. Soon enough, Mahi brought Raji and Soni down and sat them down in the mandap. The boys were awestruck, they looked magnificent!

Just as they sat down, the priest started the rituals. As the wedding process was on, Shabd just stared at Mahi. He couldn't wait until he placed the mangalsutra around her neck and put the sindoor in her maang.

It was almost time for the pheras and Mahi was given the task to hand out the flowers. The last person she gave it to was Shabd. The pheras started and Mahi stood next to Shabd as she did not want to disturb the ceremony. Shabd was happy with it. During the pheras, Shabd would throw some flowers in Mahi's direction. Mahi was glad that no one had noticed.

The wedding was done and everyone headed to the reception hall. The mangalsutras glistened off of Raji's and Soni's necks while the sindoor adorned their forehead where it will be forever.

They put the couple at their table that was specially for them. Their was an extra set of chairs for Mahi and Shabd. Mahi had a jump in every step when she walked over to the two married couples; Shabd happily walked beside Mahi.

Mahi:Congratulations!

Raji+Veer+Soni+Jeet:Thank you.

Jeet:Arre Shabd, kya tum hume congratulate nahin karo gay?

Shabd:Oh yeah...sorry. Congratilatins.

Soni: Tum kahan kho gaye the?

Shabd:Kahin bhi nahin. Arre haan, tum log Mumbai kis time par ja rahe ho?

Veer:12 baje. Kyon?

Raji:Arre Veer. Tum bhool gaye kya? Maine bataya tha ke Shabd aur Mahi bhi humare saath ayenge.

Shabd:Theek hai. Main Mahi ko pick karke tum charon ko airport par milta hoon.

Veer:Theek hai. Par um kal ki batein kyon kar rahein hai? Aur tum dono khade kyon ho? Yahan behto.

With that, they started their own conversations, talking about the wedding and going to Mumbai. One by one, their close friends came to congratulate them on their wedding and for Mahi's and Shabd's engagement.

Amar and Divya (Banoo Main Teri Dulhann), Karan and Lakshmi (Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan), Ruhaan and Simran (Meri Doli Tere Angana), Ranbir and Kanya (Kuchh Is Tara) as well as Ayaan and Shanaya and Karan and Manya (Salaam Zindagi)

After giving their congratulations, they asked the couples to sing. They only agreed if they would join them. (All the adults were in one area talking to each other) They sang Deewangi Deewangi from Om Shanti Om.

(dekho dekho hai shaam badi deewani
dheere dhere ban jaye na koi kahani) - 2Amar
dilbar hai dilkash hai dildaar nazare hain
aaj zameen per utre kitne sitare hai
atlo hosh na mi danam, hum hai dil hai aur janam
bas deewangi deewangi deewangi haiRuhaan
na koi rahe sam rahe per, yeh ilzaam lage kisper
bas deewangi deewangi deewangi haiRanbir
all hot gals put ur hands up and say, om shanti om
all cool boys comon make some noise n say, om shanti omDivya, Simran and Kanya

shaam gazab ki humgamna khez ai, iska nasha hi gehra hai tez hai - 2Shanaya and Ayaan
zulf khuli hai resham resham
saans ghuli hai madham madham, yeh to ishaare hain
bas deewangi deewangi deewangi hai
bas deewangi deewangi deewangi haiMahi and Shabd, Jeet and Soni, Raji and Veer
all cool boys comon make some noise n say, om shanti om

all cool boys comon make some noise n say, om shanti omKaran and Manya

(kehene ko waise to sara sukun hai
phir bhi yeh dil hai ki isko junoon hai) - 2
pal do pal ko khwaab saza deShabd, Veer, Jeet
isko usko sab ko bata de, raaz jo sare hain
bas deewangi deewangi deewangi hai
bas deewangi deewangi deewangi haiMahi, Raji and Veer
(all hot gals put ur hands up and say, om shanti om
all cool boys comon make some noise n say, om shanti om) – 2Everyone singing and dancing

The adults walked in watching the couples singing and dancing and just enjoying themselves. They just prayed that they stayed happy and together like this forever.

Hope you enjoyed!

giggling gurl thumbnail
that was one cute update....mahi and shabd are so sweet togethr....great job...!!!!!! 👏 👏 👏
sl032597 thumbnail
this was very nice.. cant wait to see what happens in mumbai...thanks update soon..
Sohniye212 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yay! 👏
can't wait to read about what happens next!